Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
this is enough to put you off your lunch, taste test with teeth and gob covered in chocolate as she talks all the time she's eating it, she really is queen grimly :sick: can't believe she gets chosen to show these products off, then again the products are shit so maybe makes sense.......

cake.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

lexiloo

VIP Member
I bet it will be hilarious with Chris there too for the meeting, can imagine it going something like this....

Tan - Corb-eh is so so much better be-aaved now int e Chris?
Chris - he's not so much of a likkle buggar this week

Tan - Those stickers at school ave really elped
Chris - and the bedding set and all the sweets we bort him

Tan - My role as a professional nutritionist keeps me well busy
Chris - she shows fat folk how to make sharrrt meals outta eggs an bread

Tan - we do all sorts with the boys don't we Chris?
Chris - we let em ave ipads til 9pm wile we watch nexflix in bed, lucky likkle sods

Tan - We look after everyone just farrrrn don't we Chris
Chris - yeah it were only t'other day she were bathing shit off feet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

lexiloo

VIP Member
getting Chris to phone will have made things worse, the key worker will be thinking it was a kid pretending to be Chris with the way he talks
"Tan sez we don't want ya ere, she sez we dunt need no elp, she sez we're farrrrn"

• Haha
Reactions: 19

lexiloo

VIP Member
blimey....just finished watching it, she is a moron...not even sorry for name calling, shes a hazard to society, full of utter shit, clueless on how things work in the real world outside her bubble of delusion and thinks she knows best as always. How bloody rude to slate a professional like that!!
nutritionist my arse!!! thats probably what he meant by people telling lies LOL and I can only think he had already seen her insta pictures or YT vlogs by his "is it safe in here question" :ROFLMAO:
she's so bloody snippy and defensive in her replies to the comments, she really does think she knows best and that anyone who does not agree is to be lectured, she is clueless and comes across vile, why does she still have followers?? someone has even apologised for seeming like she was criticising her, don't bloody apologise, get her told!!!
made herself look a total dick for saying she pays him a pound to be good too.......fab parenting Tan yes you're right you need no help at all, you've got this nailed ma loof ;) daft cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Yashlions

VIP Member
I’m shocked she can give blood ! I mean with the amount of star weeks she has 🙄 surprised she has any left to donate 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18

lexiloo

VIP Member
even treated us to a mid clean nose pick ma loofs......but don't forget to wash your hands 😂

nose.png

check out her duster ma loves, she just did her pits and bits with it :LOL: 🤮

grim.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

JDo777

My name is Tan which is very apt because the majority of the calorie laden things I stuff into my yawny gob are beige. I have two children Corbeh and Rio. I don’t believe in taking them out of the house other than to school, either me and my Chris do stuff on our own, biiiiiiiikke riding for im and swimming and gym for me. I mek shuarh that when meh and Chris do go out together to Nandooooos that the kids are safely at me meh Mums so I don’t have to interact with em or teach em any social skills by eating out with meh and Chris. If you look up the meaning of meh name it sez “contrary, always right, contradictory and lazy”, thanks for reading this ma loofs.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she's unbelievable! so she;s cancelled the 12 week sessions because "I just want a referral" does she think you can just click your fingers and get one? she's cluelss, thats what the 12 week course is for....so at the end of it the key worker can decide if they need a referral or help in other areas, she is so pig headed its unreal. I have an autistic son and we had a very long diagnosis journey, we had to go through lots of assessments that I knew were not the right direction for us but I smiled sweetly, answered the questions and got on with it because I knew it was a process and you have to stick with it to get where your child needs to be. She thinks she can just click her fingers and get what she wants. She's such an irritant at the moment.....needs a sponsorship with canesten ma loves ;)

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
Thanks to @DishtheDirt for a bloomin great title, I just changed ma loves to ma loof at the suggestion of @Drxo1990 as that phrase has been a harrr larrrt of the last thread, carrry on ma loofs ;)

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
****missing****
Answers to the name Tan, looks very greasy ma loves, last seen yawning and droning on about listening to her bodeh, there are real concerns she's ordered one of everything from the local tekkaway menu larrrk at christmas or has finally had one jacket spud too many and declared she shall not follow SW anymore, if you see her (which isnt very likely as she doesn't move from the sofa much) please send her back to youtube as we need our daily fix of the burnley hillbillies ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
she is just a numpty for sure, just watching the vlog and she says she ate her "tekaway" because it "were blue january on that day" :ROFLMAO: oh Tan!!! Blue MONDAY maloof
shes also lecturing people who left comments saying she was having too many calories........cue smug face and "listen huns" rant! how this pair are not a sketch from little britain i'll never know

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
can't beat a good filter eh ma loves? even her neighbours wouldn't recognise her :ROFLMAO: catfish - the Burnley edit
filter.png

scare hair.png

• Haha
  • Wow

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Isn't she just the limit!
Thinks she can play the sysyem and just demand a referral without going through the processes.
She doesn't deserve any help, let her get on with it her way, she knows best, ma loofs! In a few years time she'll have some interesting vlogs of her visiting Corbeh in some young offenders detention centre!

As for the weight loss and gym, why is she so delusional? She just needs to follow the plan to get results! She never has a 1/3 of her plate of speed food, has eaten tek aways, a block of cheese, the kids pizza crusts, kebab and chips ....the list goes on, and then has the bare face cheek to question if going to the gym is hindering her losses!
You couldn't mek this shit up!
She says she doesn't want to be 13 stone of muscle!! What an absolute idiot. Going to the gym does not turn fat into muscle. Fat is fat, muscle is muscle. You can still lose fat with a healthy diet while going to the gym but apparently SW is the ONLY diet where going to the gym does not benefit it!
Have you ever heard such utter crap!

• Haha
  • Heart

bananasplit88

VIP Member
I’m sure Corby didn’t ask for his personal issues to be discussed on YouTube. If she wishes to share her life on there fair enough but leave the kids out of it. They should be entitled to some privacy surely.
It made me really sad when Rio showed her his drawing and she brushed him off & kept filming. No wonder poor Corby has issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

lexiloo

VIP Member
🤢 then proceeds to dry them on the floor cloth/t towel..She’s an environmental health officers dream Come true 🤮 ma loofs
she sure is ma loof......check out the swamp she's washing up in!!! and leaves the glass until last 😂 🤮

grim.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16