Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the transcript from the key worker visit...add in a few yawns and the tweeting birds and he doesn't need to write his notes up.

Too funny Lexi...I am laughing to myself imagining the scene played out at 4pm today.
I suspect the key worker would have a tale to tell.
I did think when Tan was laughing at him asking if it was safe...he might have been scared of birds hearing that tweeting.
I visit a lot of families at home and ask if it's ok to go in, sometimes ask if it's ok due to a dog...or a drunk uncle-not sure why she found it so odd. Also, how would the key worker know her quiet cul de sac only had elderly residents...she could be living next to a drug dealing king pin for all he knew.
And let's face it if tan answered the door I'd be asking if it was safe to go in too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet it will be hilarious with Chris there too for the meeting, can imagine it going something like this....

Tan - Corb-eh is so so much better be-aaved now int e Chris?
Chris - he's not so much of a likkle buggar this week

Tan - Those stickers at school ave really elped
Chris - and the bedding set and all the sweets we bort him

Tan - My role as a professional nutritionist keeps me well busy
Chris - she shows fat folk how to make sharrrt meals outta eggs an bread

Tan - we do all sorts with the boys don't we Chris?
Chris - we let em ave ipads til 9pm wile we watch nexflix in bed, lucky likkle sods

Tan - We look after everyone just farrrrn don't we Chris
Chris - yeah it were only t'other day she were bathing tit off feet
The funniest thing iv read on tattle 😂😂😂 that last one had me in absolute stiches!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet it will be hilarious with Chris there too for the meeting, can imagine it going something like this....

Tan - Corb-eh is so so much better be-aaved now int e Chris?
Chris - he's not so much of a likkle buggar this week

Tan - Those stickers at school ave really elped
Chris - and the bedding set and all the sweets we bort him

Tan - My role as a professional nutritionist keeps me well busy
Chris - she shows fat folk how to make sharrrt meals outta eggs an bread

Tan - we do all sorts with the boys don't we Chris?
Chris - we let em ave ipads til 9pm wile we watch nexflix in bed, lucky likkle sods

Tan - We look after everyone just farrrrn don't we Chris
Chris - yeah it were only t'other day she were bathing tit off feet
This is hilarious 😂 proper howling ma loofs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahaha! Proper laughing at the chris and tan meeting!

I think she’ll put a really positive spin on it

well the vlog started well.....she thought it was December, then January and then when Chris corrected that it was actually February she looked shocked :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahaha! Proper laughing at the chris and tan meeting!

I think she’ll put a really positive spin on it
That’s exactly what she’s done, what a turnaround in a week, not only has Corbeh become the model child the keyworker agreed with them and said they don’t need much help! Very predictable ma love, anyone would think Tan has been reading here 🤣

well the vlog started well.....she thought it was December, then January and then when Chris corrected that it was actually February she looked shocked :LOL:
She defo does it on purpose! Although she is thick so maybe not. She even makes Chris look bright! How many ads in a ten minute video??! bleeping scav

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s exactly what she’s done, what a turnaround in a week, not only has Corbeh become the model child the keyworker agreed with them and said they don’t need much help! Very predictable ma love, anyone would think Tan has been reading here 🤣
Something a miss I was waiting for one of her rants :(

Reactions: 6
Something a miss I was waiting for one of her rants :(
I’d put it down to her reading here, she realised what a bleep she made of herself. It’s better when she’s on one though for our entertainment 😉
Love your profile pic 😂

• Haha
So I’m definitely thinking that this was a social worker not a key worker? As he said he was closing the case, then last time he done a risk assessment and turns out there’s been some communication issues between the centre that referred her? No wonder why she went all bat-tit about it as did Chris. It’s about your bloody parenting you knob not Corbeh’s struggles.
It does seem she down played a lot of Corbeh’s issues to the worker because he could have referred her to places to help - so shot yourself in the foot there Tan. Rather than trying to get him out the door you could have just been honest and he would have helped you.

I’d put it down to her reading here, she realised what a bleep she made of herself. It’s better when she’s on one though for our entertainment 😉
Love your profile pic 😂
That’s my prediction of Tan in a few years 🤭

So I’m definitely thinking that this was a social worker not a key worker? As he said he was closing the case, then last time he done a risk assessment and turns out there’s been some communication issues between the centre that referred her? No wonder why she went all bat-tit about it as did Chris. It’s about your bloody parenting you knob not Corbeh’s struggles.
It does seem she down played a lot of Corbeh’s issues to the worker because he could have referred her to places to help - so shot yourself in the foot there Tan. Rather than trying to get him out the door you could have just been honest and he would have helped you.
Yeah she said it was the rainbow centre referred him surely they wouldn’t have gotten that mixed up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Was he a key worker or a social worker shes called him both. Everything she said about his visit just doesn't add up.

Reactions: 9
Was he a key worker or a social worker shes called him both. Everything she said about his visit just doesn't add up.
First she said key worker then social worker...but she doesn't know what day,month or yr it is at times so who knows?

• Haha
That’s my prediction of Tan in a few years 🤭

Yeah she said it was the rainbow centre referred him surely they wouldn’t have gotten that mixed up 🤷🏼‍♀️
Charity's ike that don't make social care referrals without thinking there is a good reason. Shes mega lying to us and the "key worker"

Reactions: 8
Agree something strange going on !
I cant get over the fact shes so attention hungry that shes sharing this on YouTube? Why hasn't it scared her into pulling her act together? At least share it as an honest experience to help and inform others not as content filler for your channel

I cant get over the fact shes so attention hungry that shes sharing this on YouTube? Why hasn't it scared her into pulling her act together? At least share it as an honest experience to help and inform others not as content filler for your channel
Well lets be honest what other content has she ? nothing I'd aspire to anyway

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.