Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Chris 🤣🤣 thing is the chicken roulette may of been syns but it was chicken I mean he could have swallowed 40 syns worth of something worse like tan probably has done. She definitely secretly binges because if she was doing it to the letter she really should lose because as we see she hardly ever really eats 😉 because shes not 'ungreh' or too busy with her crazy jam packed life 😴. She doesnt eat till dinner time then has her tea at about 4 she must be starving she definitely binges on the sly I recon x
Hahaha UNGREH 😂😂😂 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cant believe the way they said "goodbye" to each other. It wasn't even a bye, it was just Chris saying "right i've got to go" and she says "alright", and he just walks out the door! I can't imagine my hubby not walking out without saying goodbye & love you...even if its just to the shop! She said they were close to splitting up not that long ago, think they probably should have.

Reactions: 11
Its them nails that look awful. Just long pointy things, dread to think what muck is hiding up there 🤢

God she looks terrible, her face is so puffy and swollen. What has she done to herself?
Yep was going to say this! Reckon she had a worse reaction to that lip filler than what she let on. In her old videos where she was just cooking she looked far less puffy and much cleaner.

It made me laugh that when they went to nandooors she didnt even bother to wash her hair. Im not saying go full blown dolled up for chicken like fopps probably would but just have a shower, wear your hair down, bit of mascara and lippy.....but thats just me 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Its them nails that look awful. Just long pointy things, dread to think what muck is hiding up there 🤢

Yep was going to say this! Reckon she had a worse reaction to that lip filler than what she let on. In her old videos where she was just cooking she looked far less puffy and much cleaner.

It made me laugh that when they went to nandooors she didnt even bother to wash her hair. Im not saying go full blown dolled up for chicken like fopps probably would but just have a shower, wear your hair down, bit of mascara and lippy.....but thats just me 🤷‍♀️
I thought the same, she doesn't care where she is the "just rolled out ma pit" look is her staple, how is she not itching that head all the time? if my roots get a tiny bit oily it feels dreadful yet theres tan with it almost dripping off the whole head yet she just scrapes it up and lets the stragglers poke our freestyle like a greasy medusa!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought the same, she doesn't care where she is the "just rolled out ma pit" look is her staple, how is she not itching that head all the time? if my roots get a tiny bit oily it feels dreadful yet theres tan with it almost dripping off the whole head yet she just scrapes it up and lets the stragglers poke our freestyle like a greasy medusa!
Hubs will leave me at home if we wanted to go out for food and I had hair like Tans and a sheep fleece 🤣 he loves me regardless but its not hard just to dust yourself down for a few hours out 🤣🤣

Hahaha UNGREH 😂😂😂 love it
UNGREH IN FEBRUREH 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tan will have those gross talons bit to the quick tonight ...Tomorrows the key worker visit ,can't wait till Thursdays vlog ...Excited much !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tan will have those gross talons bit to the quick tonight ...Tomorrows the key worker visit ,can't wait till Thursdays vlog ...Excited much !!
Can’t wait! I’m sure she’ll say he was full of sharrrrt ma loves, she don’t need telling where she’s going wrong as a parent, she does what’s best for Corbeh, you asked for a referral though ma love 😉

Reactions: 7
Going off the pictures posted on here earlier I would be straight to the vets with them birds or have a vet do a home visit.
Can you not get budgies 'done' so they don't keep mating?
Reckon shes gonna sell these birds when they get bigger.
If they survive poor buggers !

Snarling saying Chris had lost more again..I think he waits till the camera's rolling so he can make a quick exit ,who'd want to kiss that greasy mess :~ can you imagine her morning breath ;/
Will be like her arse..putrid !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
As I do I’m watching my 600lb life and the girl is struggling so dr now is sending her to a nutritionist and I thought of our minging tan imagine the plan she would send the poor lass I think if it was me I’d bleeping end it all 🤣🤣🤣 lets see what this REAL nutritionist says

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the tit our Tan advises is tit, the REAL nutritionist actually confiscated from her and guess what tan the girl lost 43lb not 1.4 of a pound you lost but in reality is only ONE pound look back on your old vlogs you stuck to plan you cooked meals and didn’t look like a rubber doll, you might feel excited for the build up to your wedding but I 100% guarantee once it’s over u and Chris won’t last I’m not being nasty at all, I would love to see her prove me wrong & saying that,, my husband leaves every night at 3am and I feel him kissing my head saying he loves me he will phone me and he does. I don’t expect him to do this as it’s during the night we’ve been together 27yrs so it’s not like we are loves young dream that her & Chris should be just getting engaged, what are they going to be like after 2yr of marriage?? I think it’s not a good relationship it’s stalemate im not I’m being a cow I saw her and Chris she wanted to split a while back, then he showed her a big diamond ring and things where amazing but since being engaged her hygiene her health has went downhill she’s raging her fiancé lost more weight than her that’s just ridiculous She’s obviously binging and Chris is sticking to plan even though he had nandoooors. My husband eats fry ups, takeaways all the wrong food and I can’t am I jealous NOOOOO he’s 10 stone but eats in moderation had his treat takeaways but tan orders 1 item from the entire menu for a family of 4 obviously the boys can’t eat that neither Chris so mad Tan is binging on the left overs so tam ma loofs you can’t hide your tit from us tattlers 🤣🤣🤣

As I do I’m watching my 600lb life and the girl is struggling so dr now is sending her to a nutritionist and I thought of our minging tan imagine the plan she would send the poor lass I think if it was me I’d bleeping end it all 🤣🤣🤣 lets see what this REAL nutritionist says
I thought the same thing lol she reminds me of ol’ Tan. Hasn’t washed in a month, she smells and knows it and wonders why she doesn’t get lucky and her marriage is failing ... (I’m 600lb obsessed!)
It’s literally Tan in years to come 😂 😂

• Haha
On todays vlog how many actual times does she straighten the same sections of hair, do you think her straighteners are even turned on 😀

• Haha
Well sounds like corbbbby the child of Satan is a reformed character ! She’s full of tit ma loofs 😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.