Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But your right she shares to much personal info on her kids ,weather she means well and thinks it'll help someone idk ?
I don't think she thinks it helps people or that helping people would cross her mind. If it did she would be more honest and go into more depth. Shes just looking for mum of the year pat on the back Nd some content filler.

Reactions: 8
Yeah she said it was the rainbow centre referred him surely they wouldn’t have gotten that mixed up 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can’t see how they would. They wouldn’t put out a referral for social workers (?) and said social worker do a risk assessment? That instantly struck me as funky
Was he a key worker or a social worker shes called him both. Everything she said about his visit just doesn't add up.
It doesn’t add up does it? Asking is it safe/about her a lot/their parenting. Not much spoken about the kids. More around their lifestyle/the parents. She can’t be that thick to not know why he was there and what the referral was for. He would have laid that on the table when he went in. “Do you know why I’m here?” And explained in depth why they’ve been called etc. I’m just not buying it. And she half bangs on about parenting classes too eh?

Reactions: 11
Havent watched the latest vlog but, in my opinion theres a lot more too all of this. Why did the social worker/ key worker want to speak to Rio on his own. That really struck me as odd. If its about corbeeeh.
My son is autistic and has a few other things going on. Never once, did they want to speak with his little sister!

Reactions: 9
Havent watched the latest vlog but, in my opinion theres a lot more too all of this. Why did the social worker/ key worker want to speak to Rio on his own. That really struck me as odd. If its about corbeeeh.
My son is autistic and has a few other things going on. Never once, did they want to speak with his little sister!
My thoughts were perhaps corby acted up one day, tan or chris lost their rag and smacked him....didnt mean to but it happens my mum still gave me a slap well into my teens if i were a cow. Corby probably told a teacher in school and they made a referral. Maybe thats why they want to talk to rio to see if he has ever been hit.
Please i am not suggested they smack their boys or mistreat them so please dont come at me but sometimes when people are at the end of their tether with their kids a short sharp slap sometimes happens doesnt it? Used to with me when i was younger anyway.

Reactions: 6
No I think it was both children he wanted to speak to, just to get their view on things I think ?

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. Would have got more respect if she has said this was something she wanted to keep private out of respect for her kids.
I can’t see how they would. They wouldn’t put out a referral for social workers (?) and said social worker do a risk assessment? That instantly struck me as funky

It doesn’t add up does it? Asking is it safe/about her a lot/their parenting. Not much spoken about the kids. More around their lifestyle/the parents. She can’t be that thick to not know why he was there and what the referral was for. He would have laid that on the table when he went in. “Do you know why I’m here?” And explained in depth why they’ve been called etc. I’m just not buying it. And she half bangs on about parenting classes too eh?

My thoughts were perhaps corby acted up one day, tan or chris lost their rag and smacked him....didnt mean to but it happens my mum still gave me a slap well into my teens if i were a cow. Corby probably told a teacher in school and they made a referral. Maybe thats why they want to talk to rio to see if he has ever been hit.
Please i am not suggested they smack their boys or mistreat them so please dont come at me but sometimes when people are at the end of their tether with their kids a short sharp slap sometimes happens doesnt it? Used to with me when i was younger anyway.
We'll never get the real story It'll just be her view on things

she vlogged all about the rainbow centre too and said some pretty out of order things about the staff, she of course said they were wrong and they'd got her situation wrong and she couldn't understand why they thought she needed help etc, total denial as always and now she's throwing them under the bus again trying to make out they got it wrong! she's a space cadet this one!! thick as mince and can't remember her own version of the truth, tan truth......AKA whatever goes through her "taarrrny maarrnd" so must be true.
She's making a mockery of the whole process and it will send the wrong message out to people thinking of starting to look for help and support, it will put them off, yet she's incorrect and as per spouting head thoughts. Honestly this pair need taking down a peg or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No I think it was both children he wanted to speak to, just to get their view on things I think ?
Yeah, it was both. Just wondered what they expected to get from Rio about it all. Then again, children are much more frank and honest so, they would probably get more truth out of him than they wld Tan and Chris😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah, it was both. Just wondered what they expected to get from Rio about it all. Then again, children are much more frank and honest so, they would probably get more truth out of him than they wld Tan and Chris😂
Well they've the IQ of a cold fish supper! so a 5 yr old might have shed a bit of light on the situation for him:)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello all, ive been reading here (and other threads too) since our Tan alerted me via her Q & A video. Que 'googles "Trim with Tan" forums', viola, nice one Tan!

Anyway, i have had so many chuckles reading through the threads, you've been saying a lot of what i was thinking. I liked Tan and her cooking vlogs, even though the methods and end products were often questionable, heck i even liked her daily vlogs for a while, until she became bitter and half assed about everything. Maybe she just hid it well at first and was always that way.

I just wanted to add a few points about the worker but i will make a seperate post as this is already too long.

So my thoughts on the worker...

In my organisation we have a lone working policy, we also visit service users at home. The property must be risk assessed before any lone visits are carried out. In this sense the questions the worker asked seem very typical (neighbours/pets/DV) any issues or potential risks to be aware of basically 'Is it safe?'. The only surprise to me is that worker visited alone before the property is risk assessed as for us this initial visit would always be done with 2 staff.

I would guess at the worker being a family support type worker, ie low level intervention rather than a social worker. I just think if she was so unwilling to comply with a social worker who had actual concerns, they wouldnt close the case at her request, it would be out of her hands and more than likely increase any concerns.

Thats just my thoughts. Whatever has happened she has handled it terribly and poor Corby will be the one to suffer, she has denied any problems from the start, then changed her mind, changed it back etc.

Sorry i have no idea why that edited the post into 1 comment. I need to figure this place out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why is she making her children so obsessed with money?? There's something really not right in that house.

Reactions: 10
Re the Chav’s Day out. Why go to Manchester with all the nice places to eat then end up in a Burnley pub. No disrespect at all to either Burnley or the pub but surely you want to go outwith your comfort zone a bit ?

• Haha
Re the Chav’s Day out. Why go to Manchester with all the nice places to eat then end up in a Burnley pub. No disrespect at all to either Burnley or the pub but surely you want to go outwith your comfort zone a bit ?
Maybe the pubs in Manchester don't allow chav's wy grey trackies and trainers...so they had to have meals on wheels instead ;)

• Haha
Even if they were concerned about being back in time for the boys/key worker...there are far nicer places than Sycamore Farm for pub grub. £4.99 carvery plates and jacket spuds sums up our 'so fussy' with food Tan.

Even if they were concerned about being back in time for the boys/key worker...there are far nicer places than Sycamore Farm for pub grub. £4.99 carvery plates and jacket spuds sums up our 'so fussy' with food Tan.
I noticed she threw some shade at Chris again over his carvery and sounded so thrilled with her jacket spud, if all she ever east when out is a jacket with cheese and beans she will give up for sure, how bloody dull.

I noticed she threw some shade at Chris again over his carvery and sounded so thrilled with her jacket spud, if all she ever east when out is a jacket with cheese and beans she will give up for sure, how bloody dull.
I mean its the safest option if your going to be careful however u can have carvery its actually not too bad syn wise aslong as your sensiable if you start having 10 potatos mash all the trimmings its high but potatos meat and yorkshire works out about 8-10 def not 80 😂😂syns i always have 6-7 roast potatos works out around 5 ish syns then meat which is free small yorkshire 2 1/2 she just being boring she will eventually get bored doing that

Reactions: 7
I mean its the safest option if your going to be careful however u can have carvery its actually not too bad syn wise aslong as your sensiable if you start having 10 potatos mash all the trimmings its high but potatos meat and yorkshire works out about 8-10 def not 80 😂😂syns i always have 6-7 roast potatos works out around 5 ish syns then meat which is free small yorkshire 2 1/2 she just being boring she will eventually get bored doing that
exactly, even a chicken or gammon meal and swap out chips for potatoes or a bigger salad has surely got to be a better option then the same old jacket/cheese/beans all the time, she even has it at home, no wonder she gets fed up and cheats ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.