Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Porch decks and greasy hair, ma sheep fleece is all a wear whilst the behhbeh birds are stood in their turds

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She even makes an omelette look like tit, I couldn’t make out what it was either 🤣
If she hadn’t wrote what it was I would have said it was a pancake 🤣🤣 my dinners ain’t insta worthy but omg they do look edible 🤣 Her meals definitely need to be put on rate my plate 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she hadn’t wrote what it was I would have said it was a pancake 🤣🤣 my dinners ain’t insta worthy but omg they do look edible 🤣 Her meals definitely need to be put on rate my plate 🤮🤮
Put in the f**kin bin more like,pity poor Chris coming home to that tit no wonder he's fading away it's inedible... and now he's not even allowed a tekaway

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Chris doesn’t even get a kiss when he’s going out the door at 5am to work. It killed her to say Chris had lost more than her again 🤣

• Haha
Poor Chris doesn’t even get a kiss when he’s going out the door at 5am to work. It killed her to say Chris had lost more than her again 🤣

He lost more than her and still had "a bloody nando's" :ROFLMAO: poor buggar didn't get a kiss but his pack ups sounds rarrrrt nice......not! two mug shots in a flask or a salad, no wonder he's losing more than her, he's eating less, having lots more speed, should get more syns with being a man but isnt and is actually moving lots unlike her but her bod-eh is doing what it needs to do apparently, wow she talks some bullshit

• Haha
Snarling saying Chris had lost more again..I think he waits till the camera's rolling so he can make a quick exit ,who'd want to kiss that greasy mess :~ can you imagine her morning breath ;/

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He lost more than her and still had "a bloody nando's" :ROFLMAO: poor buggar didn't get a kiss but his pack ups sounds rarrrrt nice......not! two mug shots in a flask or a salad, no wonder he's losing more than her, he's eating less, having lots more speed, should get more syns with being a man but isnt and is actually moving lots unlike her but her bod-eh is doing what it needs to do apparently, wow she talks some bullshit
Poor Chris with his shite lunches, I reckon he’s defo having extra treats at work as you say he’s allowed more syns but bossy Tanya won’t allow them lol. Oh yeah her bod-eh is doing as it should, her poor bod-eh is probably crying out for some decent bloody food maloof 😂

Snarling saying Chris had lost more again..I think he waits till the camera's rolling so he can make a quick exit ,who'd want to kiss that greasy mess :~ can you imagine her morning breath ;/
That’s a very good point, god can you imagine it 🤢

• Haha
I'm pretty sure you either lose 1.5 or just a lb I know when I get weighed it's only each half pound that counts

Reactions: 5
She's probably drinking chicken fat and custard behind the scenes. why doesn't she just admit that SW isn't working for her as she can't stick to it! Oh but she's like the rest of them, uses the cult to gain views & followers despite losing NO WEIGHT 🙄🙄

I think it’s pretty easy to know she’s a secret eater (loved that program!) Shes at home most of the time and no doubt pinches some cheese or crisps and thinks nothing off it. I reckon as-well, because she was working out at the gym/swimming, she thought she could get away with the extra calories she secretly put in her mouth as the workouts(?) would counteract them. Until realising in fact it wasn’t cause no doubt she was eating well over what she burned or wasn’t even working hard enough to counteract the extra calories.

I think it’s pretty easy to know she’s a secret eater (loved that program!) Shes at home most of the time and no doubt pinches some cheese or crisps and thinks nothing off it. I reckon as-well, because she was working out at the gym/swimming, she thought she could get away with the extra calories she secretly put in her mouth as the workouts(?) would counteract them. Until realising in fact it wasn’t cause no doubt she was eating well over what she burned or wasn’t even working hard enough to counteract the extra calories.
I think so too she's absolutely obsessed with her cal burn. She will lose zero if she's eating the 'burnt cals'. It's not even accurate on a tracker, it's just a guideline. But Tan knows it all maloofs!

I just knew she’d mention Chris having the Nando’s chicken wing roulette ! 😂

• Haha
Can't watch her videos without the hilarious subtitles now.. my fave has to be that Chris did two huge rat rats 😂😂😂 that means he did 2 huge bike rides to people who can actually speak properly

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't watch her videos without the hilarious subtitles now.. my fave has to be that Chris did two huge rat rats 😂😂😂 that means he did 2 huge bike rides to people who can actually speak properly
howling :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Chris 🤣🤣 thing is the chicken roulette may of been syns but it was chicken I mean he could have swallowed 40 syns worth of something worse like tan probably has done. She definitely secretly binges because if she was doing it to the letter she really should lose because as we see she hardly ever really eats 😉 because shes not 'ungreh' or too busy with her crazy jam packed life 😴. She doesnt eat till dinner time then has her tea at about 4 she must be starving she definitely binges on the sly I recon x

• Haha
Ffs rat rats 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I like how it didnt convert my body's doing what it needs to 😉

Reactions: 4
Shes going hours without food then gets to the stage of starvation so she goes on the binge and probably grabs crisps, biscuits etc then posts her lovely pancake and twigs oh don’t forget the rabbit food on Instagram and says she’s on plan 🤣🤣 they all do it there a bunch of secret eaters jeezo if tan or in fact Jane and Helen put a vlog of what they ate in a day and was honest which will never happen there so called followers would be like wtaf. Tans day would be 2 wholemeal toast and boiled egg for insta then 4 packets of crisps a packet of chocolate digestives, a boiled, strawberries and a packet of slaaarced ham (for insta) then tea is bolognese pasta which will last a week the boys left over dinners, couple of bars of chocolate more crisps then says she’s going to settle down watch Netflix and use her syns all this washed down with a 6 pack of Diet Coke 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.