Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Schnoodle123

Omg January the 11th? Is she taking the piss?!

Tell me she isn’t going to meet her long lost cousin in sweaty gym gear

Is she’s so worried about the baby birds falling get a nursery cage like you were told! Oh no tan knows best maloofs

Oh god she did meet her cousin like that!

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Spinidge

VIP Member
Sorry if it's been said, I'm way behind the thread. Has she had Botox?? Her face looks really swollen and her forehead doesn't move! Why does she spend money on fillers and lashes but doesn't have a wash? Why!! 🤦🏼‍♀️Btw I'm so glad those birds are living their best laaaarf 🤪

• Haha

Jack0

Chatty Member
This “the gym and slimming world” thing is really pissing me off. No matter what it’s about calorie deficit. Doesn’t matter what diet you do.

• Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
She’s put on 6lb 😳 but it’s ok it not the takeaways they had its water retention and bloody star week again 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 hope she gives her body up for medical science when she pops ! The women who had 15 periods a month 😭

• Haha
  • Wow

NoseyRosey

What a surprise! Yes Corbeh has turned it around just before the key worker is coming to speak to him 🤔

I wonder why Chris has to take the day off to take her to Manchester when she can drive herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Defo been reading here ma love 😂
Tan has said before she not a confident driver and never has and never will on the motorway, it gives he too much anxiety. This is the person who vlogs while driving.[/QUOTE]

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Oh I forgot...she's not losing weight cos she's not sweating!
Sweating is a sure sign you're losing weight...apparently, according to Tan :rolleyes:

Well that's not gonna happen with your heating only on at 18 degrees! 18 degrees? That's not even warm sitting in direct sunlight in the Summer.
Maybe she's trying an alternative to sweating, maybe she'll shiver herself thin!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Sorry if it's been said, I'm way behind the thread. Has she had Botox?? Her face looks really swollen and her forehead doesn't move! Why does she spend money on fillers and lashes but doesn't have a wash? Why!! 🤦🏼‍♀️Btw I'm so glad those birds are living their best laaaarf 🤪
living their best larrrrf on watermelon all in one smallish cage lol
yes she had some botox and fillers and has quite clearly had far too much, looks like a blow up doll pulled from a skip!
I noticed the sheep fleece has been on for days again and is put back on after the gym. Those lashes are bloody awful, they look like someone mugged her for half of them.

• Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
I've been to parents evening tonight. There were some rough fuckers knocking about and the rooms stank of bo and stale farts. You could literally see the teachers thinking wtf? I had to go in my uniform but made sure I looked presentable beforehand. I'm really not intimidated by 21 year old headmasters and form tutors as I deal with baby jumped up Drs daily. If Tan walked in looking like a bag of shite what message is she putting out to others? I'm not posh by all means but bloody hell have some respect for yourself. I really do feel sorry for the kids. They do get judged on their parents. It just totally annoys me how anyone can act like a stupid delusional fucker when discussing their child's future and appear to be absolutely clueless. She has shown herself up royally. She needs to get bloody job and get herself into the real word. Omg totally fucking annoys me 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Don’t really comment on the bint from Burnley ma loves but she,s blocked my comments on you tube. She did that god damn awful video about The Secret so I just said what a load of tosh it was and that if she took it literally she would end up a narcissist who can’t take criticism like the porker Gammons and she blocked me, so I’ve just disliked shitloads of her videos out of fucking spite, hope them frigging birds keep her awake twattering away!

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
If she has a bath every night then i am a size 8 and weigh 8 stone. No one who has a bath every night wakes up looking as greasy as tan does. Yes my hair and skin get oily quickly but at least if i showered or bathed at night i would not wake up looking like tan does. If she simply skips washing her hair then that is rank considering she goes swimming and to the gym, it must stink so much.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Exactly! Considering sending the rainbow centre an email with a link to her video 🤣🤣
good idea! the jumped up little madam needs a reality check and bringing down a peg or two after that! Im still disgusted with her, all I can see as Im doing my cleaning is her bloody bloated face with her smug expression on........tan knows best ma loof ;)

Drxo1990

Can't watch her videos without the hilarious subtitles now.. my fave has to be that Chris did two huge rat rats 😂😂😂 that means he did 2 huge bike rides to people who can actually speak properly

Attachments

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She contradicts herself so much as well.. she said in a previous video ‘ive lost 7st eating all the carbs huns’ and then in todays video she is like ‘oh i might have to do SP days and limit my carbs like i did when i lost 7stone i did a lot of them then’ ????? Mind boggles 😂😂
You need to have a good "memreh" when your a liar ;)

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she was really poorly with tonsillitis and a chest infection, too poorly to cook but managed to trough down numerous tekkaways and breakfasts from the butty shop! When I had tonsillitis I could hardly manage soup! and how the hell is it star week again????
6lb gain.....thats almost half what she's lost since xmas rarrrt back on ma loves

why does she keep saying shes "swollen" from star week???? does she mean bloated??? 😂

she's got it out of her system, she doesn't feel bad for it, shes farrrrn wi it

• Haha
If I was that key worker, I'd be very suspicious as to why a family were so reluctant to have me in their home.
Exactly that! And I like that she got Chris to phone them too and explain they didnt need anymore help. Why would she be so cautious and nervous about all the questions if she didnt feel guilty about something? If this key worker came into my home asked me questions wanted to talk on there own with my children in would have absolutely no worries and no concerns for it. She seemed very concerned that he wanted to speak with Rio too. Sorry? What would your 4 year old grass you up about tan hun.