Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yashlions

VIP Member
Tan is getting salty in comments with someone saying she’s bribing her kid with money to be good 😬 she’s not happy ma loofs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Nellinton

VIP Member
She doesn't listen to anyone I remember when she did some sort of face peel and people said in the comments don't do it unless you know what your doing. So what happens,she burns her face, idoit.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Hahahaha omg I loved this show!! Deffo his joggers😂😂. I pray for his sake he has about 18 pairs of grey joggers as they are never off his ass...not even for Xmas 🤢🤢🤢🤢
18 pairs!! He should be so lucky.

On a very recent questions vlog, (maybe around Nov/Dec) someone asked about Chris always wearing those grey joggers and she informed us that he does change them as he has 3 pairs, ma loofs!!

I don't understand whey they spend so much money on 'stuff' and yet they both dress like a couple of scumbags?

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I was texting my friend and had an awful urge to write goodnight maloof but she would t have a clue what I was on about and send the men in the white coats to take me away 🤣🤣🤣
My friend messaged me yesterday to ask if I wanted to take the children swimming...at the same pool Tanya goes to. I was tempted to put ‘No, ma luvs’ . I suggested an alternative swimming option as didn’t want the children bobbing about in that amount of grease, fake tan and chemicals from ‘that what burnt ‘er’ .

• Haha
  • Sick

Sara_M

VIP Member
Hang on, she got that fleece top in a 12-14 because she likes it "baggy"??!!! Is she serious?? I'm insulted she thinks we're that stupid?
It certainly doesnt look baggy!

She says shes burnt 2000 calories this week but shes not eaten that many calories apparently 🙈🙈 her monster sandwiches on a morning her kebab the kids pizza crusts the crisps the biscuits whatever else she forgets to tell us.. if she sat and put into fitness pal or anywere her callory intake she will be in for a shock! Cant cope with her much more poor Chris lost and she was still fuming with him and had to point out his jelleh babies and basically the fact he doesnt have periods 🤣 hope he loses 6lb next week just to piss her right off some more Haha!!

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
She’s only just doing her holiday washing because she’s been wearing it all this week to get a few more wears out of it!🤣
I hope she at least has clean undercrackers on daily, I somehow think not 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Teacake

What I'm most perplexed at is her going swimming while on her period, that makes me feel violently ill 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Yashlions

VIP Member
Grim with tan is worried about Corby bless her having a camera down his throat , hope they don’t find one of tans nails in there 🤢 can imagine her losing one in her bbq chicken concoction mess 😬 them nails make me wanna hurl ! She’s like Burnley’s answer to Freddie Krueger 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Not only is she yawning as soon as she starts talking she's now continually trying to hold back burps. She cant even be bothered looking at the camera cos shes always looking at those minging baby birds! I think she must be laid flat out on the sofa then decides to record a video that's why she's yawning all the time, I only really yawn like that late at night or if I've had a nap! She needs to pull herself together because shes just ridiculous now!

Ps. Why does she always have to go overboard, buying all those valentine gifts for a 7 year old boy to give to his "girlfriend" ..... bloody more money than sense!!

Did she say shes getting a coleslaw on her lip 🤣 7'12s in

Last edited:
So our tan thinks that because shes been dieting now for what is it 3 weeks 4 weeks? The weeks shes upped her gym she hasnt lost so that's the reason.. maybe that you had that big soup bread and lasagna that week .. or that kebab and the kids sweets and a full pack of ham on a sandwich 🙄🤣

• Haha

JDo777

Grim with tan is worried about Corby bless her having a camera down his throat , hope they don’t find one of tans nails in there 🤢 can imagine her losing one in her bbq chicken concoction mess 😬 them nails make me wanna hurl ! She’s like Burnley’s answer to Freddie Krueger 🙈
That is a real possibility because by the end of the vlog there were two missing...

• Haha
  • Sick

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
She didn't think her poached eggs on toast were insta worthy therefore she must have been proud of those dried up boiled ones chucked on toast the other day 😄

• Haha
  • Sick

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I'll save you the scrolling 🙄😂thankfully no money was exchanged, I won it 😂
Who buys them? Seriously give your heads a shake if you do!

And then goes on to say she spends 300+ on party's and their friends bring the presents....she very presumptuous I don't expect anything when I have party's for my sons if they get anything it's a bonus.
I thought that, does she stipulate on the invite must bring gift! No wonder corbeh has behaviour issues if thats how she's instructing him. Mummy throw you a party and your friends will bring a gift. Unbelievable 😡

• Wow
  • Heart

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
I can’t believe what I’ve just seen on her Instagram never in my life have I heard someone say hot chocolate have helped my eye lashes more healthier omfg Tan you really need a life what a load of bullshit and all they poor arse lickers will order the disgusting full of shit hot chocolate so they think they don’t need false eye lashes anymore. I’ve never once looked at my lashes and thought by god yous are unhealthy let’s buy some hot chocolate and get these bad boys looking healthy 😆 Tam ma loof it’s your mascara that’s made them a tad longer not hot chocolate 😂 - she definitely needs her head examined 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart