Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
More subtitled hilarity.
Reverend potatoes is we're having jacket potatoes 🤣🤣
Fab sem beef is 5% beef mince WTF!!
And the bread one is supposed to be aww brehhh 😂😂😂😂
Half ass in - half a syn 🤣🤣🤣
these are hilarious :LOL: I wonder if Chris likes his "skinny sausage half ass in"
the vlog was tragic, moaning about having to shop and film her haul with a toddler! surely her friend is paying her to have aub-rehh as this week its been two full days and tan buys things for her while shes there, only little things like snacks, nappy bags, plates, cups etc but it all adds up.
Going to Manchester for the day so she's had a bath (at last), washed her hair (can only imagine the oil slick that left on the bath water) straightened hr hair (to within an inch of its life) and was going to fake tan! she dint even go to that much effort at Disney or for their anniversary trip to the lakes!
hope she vlogs it, chavs on tour followed by key worker visit will be tattle gold ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Disneylover

VIP Member
Well that must be a record, they went back to the room at 6:30pm ma loves. Jesus, they might as well have gone home!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I can't look at those skinny sauces after seeing her taste test when she waarrrrped them right down her giant flip-flop tongue...yak yak yak

• Haha
  • Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
I think its clear to see she threw that comment in about giving blood helping her lose weight so she's got an excuse why she didnt lose anything week when really it will be because she scoffed all those wanky looking muffins ma loofs ;)

• Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
More subtitled hilarity.
Reverend potatoes is we're having jacket potatoes 🤣🤣
Fab sem beef is 5% beef mince WTF!!
And the bread one is supposed to be aww brehhh 😂😂😂😂
Half ass in - half a syn 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Yes! Thank god you've got me babe! Xxx
Oh i used to get stick for my dad dressing smart as at my school the students were allowed to go to parents evening too. My parents thought that was balls so left me at home so the next day i would get grief off the others hhaaa your mam and dad loojed like they were off to funeral they are well posh.
Posh? Nope, just well turned out with a bit of pride in their appearance, at least they know what that shower thing is the bathroom and can find their way around a can of deoderent 😂

I think £220 and a £50 trip out is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a boy of that age!
I might be wrong here as i am not a parent but i don't think i would want to take my son to see wrestling if he had anger issues. Its like encouraging violence. Correct me if im wrong but do you see what i mean?

(Burnley Hillbilly's) ;)
That needs to be in the next title 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Exercise will never outrun a bad diet. That is all.
Think you need to watch the secret again, it didn't work for you this week ma loof!

Don't even get me started on the keyworker.
Tan knows best, yet again.

Does she not stop to think that he has to ask all those questions to try and find out more about them as a family?
Don't ask for help if you're not willing to cooperate.
Sounds to me like she is worried about what the boys might say if he sees them on their own...

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Off topic but her mother popped up in one of her vlogs and she seems a right rough bird. Her stupidity astounds me. They ask these questions because children pick up on EVERYTHING... she moans she has anxiety, she could be unwittingly passing this on to her son who then may try and process it through anger and bad behaviour. Did she tell him I wonder, about all the gaming time he has. She doesn't listen to her son. I watched a recent vlog where she was batting him away and brushing him off when he tried to engage with her. She's a fucking idiot. The key worker weighed her up in 5 mins flat I expect.

• Heart
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
another gym session followed by hospital appointment and still no washing or freshen up had been done by bed time, same old greasy fright wig from morning til naaarrrrrt ma loofs ;)
what a reeker!

• Sick
  • Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Exactly that! And I like that she got Chris to phone them too and explain they didnt need anymore help. Why would she be so cautious and nervous about all the questions if she didnt feel guilty about something? If this key worker came into my home asked me questions wanted to talk on there own with my children in would have absolutely no worries and no concerns for it. She seemed very concerned that he wanted to speak with Rio too. Sorry? What would your 4 year old grass you up about tan hun.
Yeah, she's so gobby and yet she got Chris to call them to say they don't want/need their help.
Just like the Gammon joint, all mouth on their vlogs but wouldn't say boo to a goose in the real world where it actually matters!

monga

VIP Member
I thought exactly that, wont shower cos you're a sweaty bitch but only cos you've been messing about with chemicals trying and failing to be Mrs. Hinch

She knows damn well an optician is an optician. Optologist 🙄
Surprised she took it so well she's been advised to do parent classes. Tarn usually knows best/it all 😂😂😂
What a switch about in regards to Corby's behaviour before no one had any problems with him only the school, now it seems everyone including herself is having problems.She'll be telling the therapist how it's done watch this space ma luvs.

I don’t expect that sheep top will see inside a washing machine anytime either even though she’s worn it while being a sweaty mess.
Vile.
Old Dolly will be getting plenty of outings no doubt.

Oh I'll definitely be wearing this top on a Tuesday since aubreehh likes it.. and Wednesday tan, and Thursday, friday, Saturday, Sunday too I'd suspect. Maybe the orange hoody on a Monday then right back to the smelly and probably unwashed white sheep hoody on the Tuesday again. Wonder how long it'll take her to start calling it grey, she looks like one of those that just bungs all her washing in together instead of seperating the whites 😂
Rumour has it Chris's trackkies started out as white

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Not that I was counting or anything but she yawned 3 times by 6 minutes and 11 seconds of continuous footage. Then yawned another twice in the las two minutes. Why does she have to hippo yawn??

Also it was star week last week, it cannot still be star week, unless she’s trying to cover herself for not sticking to plan all week ... surely not 🤔

Also who has custard on a birthday cake. Apple pie, sticky toffee pudding, absolutely but not a birthday cake!!!!

And looking at the amount of birthdays this month I reckon she is going to struggle to stay on plan. I bet she has some of that cake!!!
with tan her month goes like this.....

almost star week
star week
still star week
just been star week

its a constant excuse ;)

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
If that’s PlayStation VR then it should not be used for children under 12. Don’t get me wrong my daughter who's 11 has 20 minutes the most on the weekends if she fancies it but it’s 12 for a reason - their eyesight is still developing so for anyone using under the guideline age of 12 its not recommended.
but Corby enjoyes it ma loofs so it don’t matter
I’m not surprised at the under 12 rule, my youngest has one I felt sick as a dog when I used it for 10 minutes 🤣

I reckon Corbeh rules the roost but Tanya would never admit it

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
She really is so so close minded and not very intelligent at all. All those questions the key worker was asking have their place - a lot of people will be struggling financially or going through domestic abuse, have violent neighbours and live in hostile environments. She really hasnt got a clue about the real world, just because it doesnt apply to her it doesnt mean it wont apply to others - the key worker has never met her or her family how are they supposed to know what the family dynamics are.
I do agree with her that it sounds like social services are involved though - and if the school or the rainbow centre didnt think Corby’s behaviour was anything to do with the family dynamics or parenting skills they wouldnt offer parenting course to Tan and Chris would they? 🤔 she really grinds on me sometimes 🤣
Absolutely this! When I was pregnant the midwife asked all about feeling safe at home/finances/mental health/family support...I think it’s brilliant that it gives women/families a chance to get help if needed, never did I take it personally or as judgement when it did not apply to me.
The key worker has to do the same, it’s the first time he is meeting Tan. Maybe because influencers put so much of their life out there they assume everyone knows them?

Also not religious in any way...going to the priest’s house for her son?

Does she not realise how much of an idiot she looks if the priest/key worker/someone who wants to buy a meal plan watches her video?

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
To me a nutritionist is someone your doctor refers you too if you have an eating disorder, diabetes, IBS and its someone who can get all of your medical history and write you up a proper meal plan which will benefit your health long term. Not some greasy stay at home mum who types up knock off slimming world meal plans, skips breakfast, doubts exercising and feeds her kids complete shite, who remembers the elf on the shelf chocolate and cakes breakfast? That rotted my teeth just looking at it 🤢

I would also imagine in order to devise and sell these plans she would need to be registered or something.

Tans meal plan....

Breakfast....whats that then?
Lunch....mug shot, an orange and an apple optional.
Tea....an omelette with tinned tatties and mushy peas but this needs to be dropped and then scooped up.
Snacks....family size packet of ham, block of cheese, boiled eggs.
Drinks.....skninneh coffeh
Exercise....I wouldn't as it would slow down yer losses and make you 13 stone of muscle. But if you do and burn 2000 calories you can treat yourself to a chicken kebab maloof.
But listen to your bodeh and have a take away especially when its star week ma loofs

• Heart
  • Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
I am not a parent so not really in the know of bringing up wee ones but I am an aunty to 12. I can tell tan is one of them parents who thinks her sweet child does nothing wrong. Of course I can imagine most parents think like that sometimes, i have done in the past as an aunty but then at the same time have told them when they are wrong.
Its ok saying oh well someone provoked him so he lashed out....right so defending themselves but just teach them to walk away. I was always told to walk away.
I was getting bullied in secondary school by a right skanky little witch and she had me in the toilets threatening all sorts. She cam at me with a fist so i grabbed her and threw her away, she fell on the sink and bloodied her nose. I was suspended for a week, my mum was livid. Understood i was under attack but didn't mean I should have hurt her. My parents were livid xx

• Wow