Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
look at the state of her bowl of soup pic on insta, just slopped in, spillages and spalshes everywhere and a load of crumbs on the glass board under it :LOL: she really is just a slob, who the hell sees her pics and is inspired by them???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Palmtrees

VIP Member
I thought her latest video was so arrogant as were her responses to the people who were sharing their views.

Ciechoslava

She really is so so close minded and not very intelligent at all. All those questions the key worker was asking have their place - a lot of people will be struggling financially or going through domestic abuse, have violent neighbours and live in hostile environments. She really hasnt got a clue about the real world, just because it doesnt apply to her it doesnt mean it wont apply to others - the key worker has never met her or her family how are they supposed to know what the family dynamics are.
I do agree with her that it sounds like social services are involved though - and if the school or the rainbow centre didnt think Corby’s behaviour was anything to do with the family dynamics or parenting skills they wouldnt offer parenting course to Tan and Chris would they? 🤔 she really grinds on me sometimes 🤣

Drxo1990

I really hope Chris looses 4lbs this week after his 2syn a piece chicken 😂 she'll be raging. How long before we stop getting updates on Chris' weight loss because she can't take that he's loosing faster than her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
when she said the key worker said they can't help people who lie about the issues and say everything's fine she seemed offended that he was implying that yet surely she must know its pretty obvious she struggles to accept cor-behh needs help and obviously has issues of some sort if school and cubs have picked up on it and spoken to her. I bet she sat there saying everything was "farrrrnnn" and made out he was naughty at times but not as bad as they make out and what she doesn't seem to realise is her face pulling, mad laughter and making out his questions were ridiculous actually give the opposite impression to people, the key worker will have seen it all before and of course knew she was painting an idyllic family life and average little boy. Is she really that dumb to not think these people might be looking through her old vlogs, she even titles some of them with his name and mentions issues a lot.
I've actually got second hand embarrassment for her that she told him she was a nutritionist and he said "so you're a professional then" :ROFLMAO: the only thing shes a professional in at the moment is being an utter twunt

• Haha
  • Heart
This woman is a complete piss taker, I have never seen anyone with so much disposable income, I work hard and earn a decent wage, we certainly don't go short for things but to be able to spend like these piss takers would be a dream. She is definitely either claiming false benefits and not declaring her self employed wages, and after Chris's little insurance scam on that poor old lady I have had enough of them. Anyway to get to the point, I have quite easily managed to find her full address. So now with this address I am able to report them for tax evasion and benefit fraud.

• Wow
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
well after eating the boys leftover pizza crusts and saying she would only have then as her syns she then went on to have what seems to be her own private buffet, this is what she ate ma loves.......packet of mccoys crisps, angel cake, six pink wafers, two WW choc cake bars, a BLOCK of cheese!!
She "were soo ungry" but of course its almost star week so that must be it, honestly with Tan its always almost start week, actual star week or just been star week as an excuse to stuff her face, plus shes now jumped on the secret bandwagon and is spouting about that like she just discovered it, where have these dimwits been???
Her face looks puffier than ever on todays vlog, the lips look like inflatables and the hair is still not washed, tune in tomorrow for yet another thrilling instalment of slob with Tan

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
well if the nutritionist phase doesn't work out she could always be a "mek up" guru ;) look at those arrr laaarrrner skills

taneye.png

• Haha
  • Wow

ForTheDrama

Hello all, ive been reading here (and other threads too) since our Tan alerted me via her Q & A video. Que 'googles "Trim with Tan" forums', viola, nice one Tan!

Anyway, i have had so many chuckles reading through the threads, you've been saying a lot of what i was thinking. I liked Tan and her cooking vlogs, even though the methods and end products were often questionable, heck i even liked her daily vlogs for a while, until she became bitter and half assed about everything. Maybe she just hid it well at first and was always that way.

I just wanted to add a few points about the worker but i will make a seperate post as this is already too long.

So my thoughts on the worker...

In my organisation we have a lone working policy, we also visit service users at home. The property must be risk assessed before any lone visits are carried out. In this sense the questions the worker asked seem very typical (neighbours/pets/DV) any issues or potential risks to be aware of basically 'Is it safe?'. The only surprise to me is that worker visited alone before the property is risk assessed as for us this initial visit would always be done with 2 staff.

I would guess at the worker being a family support type worker, ie low level intervention rather than a social worker. I just think if she was so unwilling to comply with a social worker who had actual concerns, they wouldnt close the case at her request, it would be out of her hands and more than likely increase any concerns.

Thats just my thoughts. Whatever has happened she has handled it terribly and poor Corby will be the one to suffer, she has denied any problems from the start, then changed her mind, changed it back etc.

Sorry i have no idea why that edited the post into 1 comment. I need to figure this place out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

lexiloo

VIP Member
She "were farrrrn darrrrrned out" ma loves and needed double carbs so had bread with her soup followed by lasagne and chips despite preaching about food optimising and saying she was going to have gammon eggs and mash 😂
Then said she was so full......no sexy time that night on their weekend away then! These two can make anything look dull shit and boring

• Haha
Did anyone order a blowup doll lol. Note to self, if I ever want to turn into a dirty disgusting tramp, don't get a cream coat. Check out the collar on that, lovely neck dirt rub off. It's like watching Wayne and waynetta slob.
IMG-20200119-WA0002.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
god it really annoyed me her slating the key worker. Im working with education welfare over my 8 yr old son who has possible ADHD (got a referral for end of feb) As he is the only one out of my children with these issues, they dont recommend parenting courses for me and the other children are fine. I was always asked at midwifes/health visitors/and the first visit from the council if there was violence at home, money issues. Its normal for them to ask. Her little cronies backing her up that the man is out of order... he isnt at all

Teacake

I can not believe that she sat in front of a professional and labelled herself as a nutritionist. Her whole existence is a complete farce. I just can't with her bs anymore. I wouldn't use a copy of her meal plans to wipe my arse, nevermind anything else.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I love how she said she had 15 messages giving her advice and she said it was tiring 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣 she should be grateful someone is brave enough to jump in her sweaty inbox! She's such a rude cow! And after her rant about carbs, then goes on to say she's chosen not to have any (bread roll with the burger cough cough)?! But she's not restricting herself.... Jesus wept!

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
So I only starting following this thread after Elaine went AWOL and I needed another hate watch. Tan’s thread kept being near the top so I read one thread. Then spent a whole night reading the others. Now I’m hooked! So I was watching her vlog last night and it finished and jumped to another one. £229 in Sainsbury’s! Just posher tinned potatoes. That was a laugh.
Then her chatty weightloss one (23k views!!) she looks worse now then she did then! I have my usual Sunday routine today - you know shower, wash my hair, so washing 😉 so I’m going to binge her older videos. It fills a void Elaine left 😂 so I thank you girls for my new obsession 😉

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Whats going on with corby im confussed i am not a massive watcher of tan only the sw related ones really

Also why did she mention the mans race ?
From what Tan has said, Corby had behaviour problems at school, after slating the school she got assessed at the Rainbow Centre/children’s centre at the hospital-slated them, then has ‘volunteered herself’ as they offered parenting help and now Tan is slating the key worker.
As usual Tan knows best!

I was annoyed when she slated the Rainbow Centre as my child got assessed there and they are brilliant, it also means if anyone watching her videos get referred they will think the Drs there are rubbish and that is same with identifying this key worker...mentioning age and race means that if anyone else gets him as a key worker they already think he is too intrusive when he is just doing his job.

bananasplit88

VIP Member
I feel really sorry for her kids. What are they doing while she’s posing and pouting on camera? Plonked in front of video games and YouTube. Not to mention the crap she feeds them. Proud of wearing her bargain pyjama top on the school run? They are gonna be mortified by her when they are older. Put down your phone and talk to your kids you moron.

As soon as I saw the menu to the menu I instantly felt embarrassed imagining them both trying to pronounce the names 🤣 she struggles with general vegetables never mind fancy sauces, should of just found an all you can eat Indian hun

• Haha