Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teacake

not by any means sticking up for Tan but swimming on your period is perfectly fine. Tampon in and good to go. Let’s not period shame and make other women feel uncomfortable

I probably did take that a bit far there, I apologise. Sorry ladies and Tan, happy swimming on your period. I'm just a bit of weird one when it comes to stuff like that, but that's my issue.

Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
I don’t expect that sheep top will see inside a washing machine anytime either even though she’s worn it while being a sweaty mess.
Vile.
I see Claire Witt is rocking Dolly the sheep hoodeh as well,at this rate they'll be a whole herd

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
also she def is not showig everything she eats thats a couple vlogs now mentions using her syns for the day but never see her have any or many syns......

Yeah thats what she said but dont think she meant that did she. Think she got her words mixed up or maybe not 😬
yh i did think that lol knowing tan most likely

Reactions: 1

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
This woman is a complete piss taker, I have never seen anyone with so much disposable income, I work hard and earn a decent wage, we certainly don't go short for things but to be able to spend like these piss takers would be a dream. She is definitely either claiming false benefits and not declaring her self employed wages, and after Chris's little insurance scam on that poor old lady I have had enough of them. Anyway to get to the point, I have quite easily managed to find her full address. So now with this address I am able to report them for tax evasion and benefit fraud.
What scam? What have I missed?

Reactions: 1