Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Bloody hell, she just gets worse. This is gonna come back to bite her on the arse for sure. Tan knows best though ma loves, never mind the health professionals and schools who deal with this day in day out. As a few of you have said, these things take time and patience, I know it must be hard but surely you would just go along with it to help your child I know I would. She’s one ignorant stubborn cow. It makes me laugh as she’s so cocky in the videos and a right twat in the comments when someone doesn’t agree with her but she gets Chris to ring and say they don’t want the key worker round again, speaks volumes ma loves 🤣. She really is something else, I actually think she’s a control freak.
The whole diet/gym/carbs scenario is hilarious, surely with her being a “qualified nutritionist” 🤪 she must know how carbs get broken down etc, she’s as much of a fucking nutritionist as I am!! Absolute bollocks. She’s upped the skinneh coffeh ads lately too, some poor bugger asked her on Facebook if it helps with weight loss, she replied saying it does. Fuck off you con artist IT DOES NOT! Some people will waste their hard earned money on this shite, with that fucking scav promoting it. She really boils my piss!

getting Chris to phone will have made things worse, the key worker will be thinking it was a kid pretending to be Chris with the way he talks
"Tan sez we don't want ya ere, she sez we dunt need no elp, she sez we're farrrrn"
Hysterical 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her boxing day vlog from last year 😂😂😂 all of them hunched over, concentrating on a scratch card at the dinner table..the dog eating a dinner out of what looked like an oven cake tray.. I spotted a bottle of ketchup on the Christmas table too. The pouring of what looks like a miniature bottle of jd over the Christmas pudding... then lighting it on fire twice for good measure 🙆🏼‍♀️😂😂 she is just precious...
Andddddd he STILL had those bastard grey joggers on!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
she even manages to make a burger look rank, that bread roll looks like its been in the cupboard for a fortnight and the cheese looks like its plastic :LOL:

burger.png

• Haha

Mitchymoo

She's a nutritionalisnt 😂😂.

Jesus I'm a fully trained teaching assistant but I don't currently work so I don't call myself one .

She couldn't even get away with calling herself a sandwich artist.

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Another classic from Tan, listen to the way she says montage 😂
Chris is an absolute drip. What's he like with that little blue hood up? Surprised he didnt have it on in the hot tub. Wouldnt surprise me if he had his little grey jogging bottoms still on him though, I'm not sure he ever takes them off. And why, when Tan said its 9 o'clock, did he have to pipe up with "five to"?
Did it matter if it was five to 9, or 9? He irritates me as much as Tan.
What couple gets dolled up for a kid free evening and be done and ready for bed by 630. 2 oddballs.

• Haha
  • Heart

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
I’m shocked she can give blood ! I mean with the amount of star weeks she has 🙄 surprised she has any left to donate 🥴
Its nearly star week.....its star week very soon...star week has started maloofs....its still star week.....star week is nearly over.....well it was star week last week.....
But the best one was I'm still swollen from star week 😳😳 swollen?? How does a period make you swell up?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

lexiloo

VIP Member
NO!!
I reckon his electrical course was probably a groupon one too 🤣

I bet he bores the tits off people, can just imagine him droning on and on about what he's doing....

well yer stick this wire in ere cos it does a job lark what you know...makes it larrrrt up larrrk, shall a show ya? larrrrrk this, can yer see? d'want me t tell ya abarrt it?? I know all sorts me, ave even got me own tool box int van if ya want to see it

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
need a new thread guys, throwing my suggestion in
trim with tan #4 oil slick hair, does she care? no ma loves cos its star week......agen

• Haha

Motherofpigs

VIP Member
I used to think she was a nice person, just a bit dim. She seems to have turned into a right nasty cow as of late though.

monga

VIP Member
I think it's a bundle of that skinny shit skinny baking full of chemicals crap! How did you manage to get blocked 😂😂😂
She had her famous before and after shot of when she lost the 7st in 16 munth 🙄😒and I wrote in the comments MEMORIES 😂.

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the Janurehh favourites, tinned potatoes, frozen mixed veg, jacket potatoes, oh and big lips galore ma loves

• Haha
  • Heart

Palmtrees

VIP Member
Im sure she said recently that she could feel her bodaaaay changing shape but in the latest one she says the exercise has made no difference. Anyone else noticed that ?

JDo777

Tan, Tan, Tan the science and the mathematics are simple (a bit like you Ma Loof) you need a calorific deficit of 3500 calories to lose 1 pound of weight, you ate that in your “belly buster” breakfasts, block of cheese, your takeaway, pizza crusts etc etc and don’t forget its Star Week...just telling it like it REALLY is Ma Loof!

• Haha

Schnoodle123

I’ve neve come across a ‘nutritionist’ that knows quite so little about nutrition.

Do we think she's asking questions for engagement? Or cos she’s actually that stupid

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Notice how the past few vlogs Tan knows the day and date, even saying Feb not Febureh today. Definitely reads here. Oh the non instagrammable porch decks...they might end up on that Facebook slimming hurled page though lol
Corby is probably reformed because you have spent time with him playing monopoly and taken him swimming, given incentives and not just a pound for being good...you know like the key worker would probably help you with, small parenting changes. TKB-Tan knows best ma loofs.

Why is Chris always nipping out in the evening? Is he moonlighting? Bit of cash in hand electrician work? Secretly visiting Pat for her baps?
Omg visiting Pat for her baps I’m crying 🤣🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her boxing day vlog from last year 😂😂😂 all of them hunched over, concentrating on a scratch card at the dinner table..the dog eating a dinner out of what looked like an oven cake tray.. I spotted a bottle of ketchup on the Christmas table too. The pouring of what looks like a miniature bottle of jd over the Christmas pudding... then lighting it on fire twice for good measure 🙆🏼‍♀️😂😂 she is just precious...

• Haha

Lady in Wales

You could tell from a week or so before that she was on the verge of stuffing her gob with everything and anything she could get her hands on! If someome with a raging sore throat can put on 6lbs in a week, when most of us who have ever had tonsilitis feel like we are swallowing razor blades, and don't want to eat a thing, then she must have been constantly drip fed from Pat's baps and the local kebab house! She really can't be bothered with vlogging anymore, you can just tell she is so over it. I don't think things between her and Chris are good at the moment. She makes sly digs at him, is always ready to put him down and I wasn't really buying the 2 evenings a week at college if I'm honest. Remember a while back when she was acting like this and then came back saying her and Chris had been going through a rough patch? I think it's happening again, but she feels embarrassed this time because of all the wedding plans. Time will tell, I suppose!

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
I'll save you the scrolling 🙄😂thankfully no money was exchanged, I won it 😂
My God. The poor sods that actually did have to part cash for that. Its clearly slimming world, the alpen lights and babybel on there! No mention of quantities, how to cook etc. Its actually disgusting that she has the nerve to call herself a nutritionist.

Charmed40

Chatty Member
This yawning business is really really pissing me off. She has no manners whatsoever and just looks into the camera and carries on. She really is a skanky bitch. I've said it before, where does she get her money from? She was blatantly bragging and couldn't wait to say how much she'd spent on Corby. Plus how much is spent on parties. This is bloody ridiculous, I can't justify this. My kids get good presents but nowhere near that amount. She's obscene.