Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is putting herself at risk of bowel cancer with the amount of processed meat she eats. Packets of the stuff! Grim.

Reactions: 7
My hair gets oily quickly, I shower every morning and of course wash it but by the time im home from work its a bit oily. I used to wash it every other day and put a shower cap on in the shower and then try to dry shampoo but that stuff makes me itch. I cannot stand my hair oily it makes me look so dirty and i feel rotten. My skin is oily too but a good face cleansing routine takes care of that and i think i look ok.
But i could never go out looking like tan. Not saying i style my hair everyday as most days i just blow dry it and whack it in a bun but tan just looks messy with it all scraped back with bits hanging off.

Shown the mr her car vlog and he was cringing hard, he was like "aww bleeping hell shes making me ill shes gonna crash that car doing that all it takes is for her to not realise the lights are on red and there she goes hitting someone trying to cross the road dumb cow! 😲🙈" he hates any if them who vlogs whilst driving. He had his car written off 8 years ago by some idiot not watching what they were doing at a junction. whiplash and bruising and for a couple of years his chest hurt from when the seatbelt had dug in to save him flying out the windscreen. It could have been much worse but it was bad enough. this is why he hates seeing them vlog and drive.

STOP DOING THIS!!
I feel you 🤗 my hair is thin and always greasy. I even started only wearing it up thinking maybe I subconsciously play with it to make it that way. Nope. It’s just me lol always have oily skin too. So I started following the Curly Girl method. Now I’m not full on curly hair. Pretty straight actually but my hair has never looked healthier and cleaner and can now go 2/3 days without being greasy! (I shower everyday just don’t wash my hair as often now 😉) Maybe absolution?
But I can’t see Tan’s excuse. She just literally doesn’t wash. Imagine that stench of her pillow. Manky hair does have a smell to it too.

• Heart
Oh good lord, her bumpy, crazy driving whilst yarping on about goowin t'see me granddad and attempting to fit a parp undert sink!! She's letting water gush out from her manky DIY parp work right next to what appears to be a live plug socket!!! But no fear cuz 1 pahnd o fat is serm as 1 pahnd o mussile so it's all reet intit! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I get the Tan might not have wanted to drive all the way home then drive back to her grandad but the gym and her grandad’s house both have washing facilities. It wasn’t like the appointment was sprung on her so she knew in advance that she was going to go to the appointment all grotty.

I wonder if Tan/Chris are going to the Haunted at Townley Hall event tonight? I remember Tan mentioning it ages ago.
If I couldn't see a way of fitting in a shower after going to the gym and attending an appointment, then I'd have to give the gym a miss. I'm sorry but there is no way I would go anywhere, other than home to shower, after a gym session...not that I go to the gym but if I did!! :LOL:

She is just so filthy...her sink! I mean, that's never even seen a drop of bleach, let alone a 'deep clean' that she's always going on about.
She clearly doesn't have a problem with it though or she would have been embarrassed by it and cut it out of the vlog or at the very least, apologised for the state of it!

She's managed to fix/botch job her pipes ma loofs. I'm in the wrong profession.
Question. She has a profession??
Jack of all trades master of none

I get the Tan might not have wanted to drive all the way home then drive back to her grandad but the gym and her grandad’s house both have washing facilities. It wasn’t like the appointment was sprung on her so she knew in advance that she was going to go to the appointment all grotty.

I wonder if Tan/Chris are going to the Haunted at Townley Hall event tonight? I remember Tan mentioning it ages ago.
Jesus she'll scare the tit out of somebody

Yesterdays delicious lunch
View attachment 75455
Looks like Janeykins ears from that angle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
how does she manage to make all her food pics look rank? look at her breakfast butty she's done today, looks like shes put it on a used dirty plate :LOL: either that or she's added ketchup with a slingshot! and how much cheese does she eat??? its on everything!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how does she manage to make all her food pics look rank? look at her breakfast butty she's done today, looks like shes put it on a used dirty plate :LOL: either that or she's added ketchup with a slingshot! and how much cheese does she eat??? its on everything!!!!
''you do you huns''…..she's doing it her way :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
''you do you huns''…..she's doing it her way :LOL: :LOL:
I hope she washes her hands before she makes meals with all her face picking and touching her hair all the time :sick: but I somehow doubt it, she looks the type to have her hand down her trolleys picking her pebbles in public too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
If I couldn't see a way of fitting in a shower after going to the gym and attending an appointment, then I'd have to give the gym a miss. I'm sorry but there is no way I would go anywhere, other than home to shower, after a gym session...not that I go to the gym but if I did!! :LOL:

She is just so filthy...her sink! I mean, that's never even seen a drop of bleach, let alone a 'deep clean' that she's always going on about.
She clearly doesn't have a problem with it though or she would have been embarrassed by it and cut it out of the vlog or at the very least, apologised for the state of it!
She apologised for the washing up but said nothing about the rancid brown sink which I'm guessing once was white 🤢

• Sick
I hope she washes her hands before she makes meals with all her face picking and touching her hair all the time :sick: but I somehow doubt it, she looks the type to have her hand down her trolleys picking her pebbles in public too
Well she washes her dishes in a urinal so ????

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.