Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have forgotten all about her dodgy liver function blood tests, you'd think she'd be healthy eating to see if she could get a better result from her next blood tests!
Too right! I would brick it!
If thatโ€™s PlayStation VR then it should not be used for children under 12. Donโ€™t get me wrong my daughter who's 11 has 20 minutes the most on the weekends if she fancies it but itโ€™s 12 for a reason - their eyesight is still developing so for anyone using under the guideline age of 12 its not recommended.
but Corby enjoyes it ma loofs so it donโ€™t matter
My husband got a VR, it made him feel sick and gave him a headache....he was 37 when he got one and he sold it. I tried it, made my hands feel funny ๐Ÿ˜‚ wouldnt let a kiddo on one of them c

Reactions: 10
It's like another language ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

So she basically had a massive food binge! Why isn't she (as a qualified nutritionist ๐Ÿ™„) recognising this?? She's never gonna lose this weight gain. I think she's obsessing over how many cals she's burnt to justify her stuffing her face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

So she basically had a massive food binge! Why isn't she (as a qualified nutritionist ๐Ÿ™„) recognising this?? She's never gonna lose this weight gain. I think she's obsessing over how many cals she's burnt to justify her stuffing her face.
And we thought we were the ones with another language! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I reckon her qualifications are a ยฃ7.99 groupon 20 question course!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Won't be long till she's AWOL again ,she's looking bigger than ever ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
look at the state of her bowl of soup pic on insta, just slopped in, spillages and spalshes everywhere and a load of crumbs on the glass board under it :LOL: she really is just a slob, who the hell sees her pics and is inspired by them???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
look at the state of her bowl of soup pic on insta, just slopped in, spillages and spalshes everywhere and a load of crumbs on the glass board under it :LOL: she really is just a slob, who the hell sees her pics and is inspired by them???
That t shirt she had on was filthy ! but what else could you expect living in an aviary prob full of tit like her . seen someone got shot down again in the comments for telling her not to have to many treats in the house.......Just left her a comment about the VR

Reactions: 8
I thought insta was about making things that are ugly pretty (Janeykins) her food just looks rank. It's like someone barfed on the plate and she's shoved a dollop of boiled veg with it. In her monotone voice - tea is sloppy slurry wi tinned new potatoes and mixer veg ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Haha
I thought insta was about making things that are ugly pretty (Janeykins) her food just looks rank. It's like someone barfed on the plate and she's shoved a dollop of boiled veg with it. In her monotone voice - tea is sloppy slurry wi tinned new potatoes and mixer veg ๐Ÿ˜‹
its like a waynetta slob version of come dine with me :ROFLMAO: can just imagine if someone says it needs more seasoning she would stick her finger rarrrt in and lick it to check

• Haha
its like a waynetta slob version of come dine with me :ROFLMAO: can just imagine if someone says it needs more seasoning she would stick her finger rarrrt in and lick it to check
OhMyGod can you imagine her on come darn wi me. Can you imagine they'd be upstairs doing their little mini interviews that they have to do and give their ratings. They'd be absolutely ripping into her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
if you fancy a chuckle ma loves, have a watch of this comedy gold......Tan the beauty vlogger ;) never have I seen anyone layer as many products over each other and try to look like they have a clue what they're doing, its clear shes picked some tips up from beauty gurus and then used them all :LOL:
her products are manky and look like they'd stick to everything! how many bloody times did she need to contour......badly LOL
one plus is her hair was actually clean, doesn't happen often ma loofs

OhMyGod can you imagine her on come darn wi me. Can you imagine they'd be upstairs doing their little mini interviews that they have to do and give their ratings. They'd be absolutely ripping into her.
starter - tomato soup made wi tins er beans and carrots as per ma recipe ma loves

main - corned beef ash, bung it all in and serve once it resembles mush

dessert - eh-ton mess lark I did on a vlog (I kid you not, search youtube)

for entertainment she'll get some boo-ard games arrt and ya can have some buffet later wi things from arseland

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really struggling to understand where she's making all this money from ๐Ÿคจ can't be from ads and views alone surely? Does she fill her vids with them? I have YouTube premium so don't see the ads, she must put a tit load on each vid!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I watched one of her old vlogs where she does a charity shop haul with the mother...it then jumped to her vlog advertising (fingering and licking ๐Ÿคข) skinny food co stuff. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Omg the difference in her face and those LIPS in just a year๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ shocking! Wtf has she done๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really struggling to understand where she's making all this money from ๐Ÿคจ can't be from ads and views alone surely? Does she fill her vids with them? I have YouTube premium so don't see the ads, she must put a tit load on each vid!!
Chuffing hell I might start blogging my shopping for that kind of wonga ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 5
Why why why is she swimming on "star week" ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ that is bogging. I wouldn't go anywhere near a public swimming pool when it's the time of the month!

• Sick
How many times a month does this women have โ€˜star weekโ€™ she must have the paramedics on standby for a blood transfusion every week !

• Haha
She asked Chris if she should gym or swim. Chris obviously told her to swim. Freshen her up a bit ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.