Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well after eating the boys leftover pizza crusts and saying she would only have then as her syns she then went on to have what seems to be her own private buffet, this is what she ate ma loves.......packet of mccoys crisps, angel cake, six pink wafers, two WW choc cake bars, a BLOCK of cheese!!
She "were soo ungry" but of course its almost star week so that must be it, honestly with Tan its always almost start week, actual star week or just been star week as an excuse to stuff her face, plus shes now jumped on the secret bandwagon and is spouting about that like she just discovered it, where have these dimwits been???
Her face looks puffier than ever on todays vlog, the lips look like inflatables and the hair is still not washed, tune in tomorrow for yet another thrilling instalment of slob with Tan
I knew she’d jump on the secret bandwagon, so bloody predictable ma love. Own private buffet, love it. I don’t know why she keeps crap in the house, she knows she’ll end up eating it. I know the boys will have treats etc but even limit it for them, don’t keep much shite in, it’s simple. Did I hear her right when she was talking about the gym, did she say “I’m not doing it to change my bodeh shape” I thought that was the exactly the reason she was going?! She did look puffy, it must be all the extra syns ma love and those lips still look shocking. What a load of drivel once again, I honestly can’t believe she’s got nearly 30k subscribers 😮

I have a theory that Corby when using his VR (that stands for Virtual Reality ma loofs), for 16 hours a day at a weekend, the images he’s viewing are of play grounds, parks, spending time with his brother, Mum and Dad outside as a family doing activities TOGETHER...Tan goes to the gym, Chris goes on a biiiiiiiiike ride, what do they actually do together as a family? Poor kids!
What makes me laugh is she makes out they hardly have any screen time 🤔

Reactions: 8
I have a theory that Corby when using his VR (that stands for Virtual Reality ma loofs), for 16 hours a day at a weekend, the images he’s viewing are of play grounds, parks, spending time with his brother, Mum and Dad outside as a family doing activities TOGETHER...Tan goes to the gym, Chris goes on a biiiiiiiiike ride, what do they actually do together as a family? Poor kids!

If that’s PlayStation VR then it should not be used for children under 12. Don’t get me wrong my daughter who's 11 has 20 minutes the most on the weekends if she fancies it but it’s 12 for a reason - their eyesight is still developing so for anyone using under the guideline age of 12 its not recommended.
but Corby enjoyes it ma loofs so it don’t matter

Reactions: 10
If that’s PlayStation VR then it should not be used for children under 12. Don’t get me wrong my daughter who's 11 has 20 minutes the most on the weekends if she fancies it but it’s 12 for a reason - their eyesight is still developing so for anyone using under the guideline age of 12 its not recommended.
but Corby enjoyes it ma loofs so it don’t matter
I’m not surprised at the under 12 rule, my youngest has one I felt sick as a dog when I used it for 10 minutes 🤣

I reckon Corbeh rules the roost but Tanya would never admit it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not surprised at the under 12 rule, my youngest has one I felt sick as a dog when I used it for 10 minutes 🤣

I reckon Corbeh rules the roost but Tanya would never admit it
The cause of his migraines no doubt?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was texting my friend and had an awful urge to write goodnight maloof but she would t have a clue what I was on about and send the men in the white coats to take me away 🤣🤣🤣
My friend messaged me yesterday to ask if I wanted to take the children swimming...at the same pool Tanya goes to. I was tempted to put ‘No, ma luvs’ . I suggested an alternative swimming option as didn’t want the children bobbing about in that amount of grease, fake tan and chemicals from ‘that what burnt ‘er’ .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
My friend messaged me yesterday to ask if I wanted to take the children swimming...at the same pool Tanya goes to. I was tempted to put ‘No, ma luvs’ . I suggested an alternative swimming option as didn’t want the children bobbing about in that amount of grease, fake tan and chemicals from ‘that what burnt ‘er’ .
Thats so true! my first thought when she said she was going swimming was to feel sorry for the other people that have to get in after her....gross

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was texting my friend and had an awful urge to write goodnight maloof but she would t have a clue what I was on about and send the men in the white coats to take me away 🤣🤣🤣
I said maloof the other day when I was talking about meatloaf 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I only starting following this thread after Elaine went AWOL and I needed another hate watch. Tan’s thread kept being near the top so I read one thread. Then spent a whole night reading the others. Now I’m hooked! So I was watching her vlog last night and it finished and jumped to another one. £229 in Sainsbury’s! Just posher tinned potatoes. That was a laugh.
Then her chatty weightloss one (23k views!!) she looks worse now then she did then! I have my usual Sunday routine today - you know shower, wash my hair, so washing 😉 so I’m going to binge her older videos. It fills a void Elaine left 😂 so I thank you girls for my new obsession 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably wont help his behaviour issues

So I only starting following this thread after Elaine went AWOL and I needed another hate watch. Tan’s thread kept being near the top so I read one thread. Then spent a whole night reading the others. Now I’m hooked! So I was watching her vlog last night and it finished and jumped to another one. £229 in Sainsbury’s! Just posher tinned potatoes. That was a laugh.
Then her chatty weightloss one (23k views!!) she looks worse now then she did then! I have my usual Sunday routine today - you know shower, wash my hair, so washing 😉 so I’m going to binge her older videos. It fills a void Elaine left 😂 so I thank you girls for my new obsession 😉
Be prepared for the 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Thanks to you all I feel mentally prepared 💪 tbf, I turned down breakfast in anticipation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Tan has watched 'The Secret' and is asking for a loss on Monday and to look good in her Wedding dress?
It'll take more than watching a film, ma loofs.
She says she 'feels lack it's given her food for thought' bit of an unfortunate term of phrase there Tan if you don't mind me saying!

So if she loses weight tomorrow, it'll be because she watched The Secret yesterday :unsure: ...and if she doesn't, well, maybe it's because she overindulged in her own private buffet (love it Lexi!!). It's almost as simple as the theory of The Secret!

I think that lip filler is seeping out into her face, she's looking most odd, don't you think?

• Haha
So Tan has watched 'The Secret' and is asking for a loss on Monday and to look good in her Wedding dress?
She says she 'feels lack it's given her food for thought' bit of an unfortunate term of phrase there Tan if you don't mind me saying!

So if she loses weight tomorrow, it'll be because she watched The Secret yesterday :unsure: ...and if she doesn't, well, maybe it's because she overindulged in her own private buffet (love it Lexi!!). It's almost as simple as the theory of The Secret!

I think that lip filler is seeping out into her face, she's looking most odd, don't you think?
yes she looks oddly puffy, almost swollen, her face looks like its made of marshmallow LOL

• Haha

She is looking more swollen than usual ,thought she had the camera on zoom.....If she loses weight tomorrow it'll be a bloody miracle not a secret ma loofs

• Haha
well after eating the boys leftover pizza crusts and saying she would only have then as her syns she then went on to have what seems to be her own private buffet, this is what she ate ma loves.......packet of mccoys crisps, angel cake, six pink wafers, two WW choc cake bars, a BLOCK of cheese!!
She "were soo ungry" but of course its almost star week so that must be it, honestly with Tan its always almost start week, actual star week or just been star week as an excuse to stuff her face, plus shes now jumped on the secret bandwagon and is spouting about that like she just discovered it, where have these dimwits been???
Her face looks puffier than ever on todays vlog, the lips look like inflatables and the hair is still not washed, tune in tomorrow for yet another thrilling instalment of slob with Tan
I wondered about that BLOCK of cheese, she shops in Aldi, they're big blocks maloof! Her presentation of her sandwich was on point again too 😯

• Haha
I wondered about that BLOCK of cheese, she shops in Aldi, they're big blocks maloof! Her presentation of her sandwich was on point again too 😯
looked like she dropped it and picked it back up before slapping it on the plate for a gram picture :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Looked like the budgie took a dump on it ....plus was that a couple of the chicks mixed up in the pasta mess ???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She seems to have forgotten all about her dodgy liver function blood tests, you'd think she'd be healthy eating to see if she could get a better result from her next blood tests!

• Haha
"I needed a new hate follow" 😂😂😂😂😂 brilliant! I too started on her for a hate follow. When I saw her dragging another haul out of a Sports Direct bag I knew I'd found another one 😆😆😆

• Haha
Very good point maloof 👏🏻👏🏻

She seems to have forgotten all about her dodgy liver function blood tests, you'd think she'd be healthy eating to see if she could get a better result from her next blood tests!
Bloody hell yes! Considering she was almost planning her own funeral a few weeks ago 😱

Going to be hell on tomorrow when Chris is dawwwwn 2lb and Tan is up 2lb 🙈
Oh Jesus, poor Chris is in for it in the morning

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.