Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's Chris's brother owns it, from what I recall she was practically stalking the previous tenants to get them out so they could move in
Yes I remember that too, she was really mean about the previous tenants and as per she made a huge dram out of it all

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes I remember that too, she was really mean about the previous tenants and as per she made a huge dram out of it all
She did! I remember they kept driving past etc watching their every move, think they were more or less evicted so old grotnags could be in for Xmas

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Look at the state of the plate for this AD
View attachment 75792
That company must seriously give zero fucks who advertises for them and how they do it.
Just watched this, a sandwich that has at least 600 calories!, why on earth would you bother using a skinny sauce, get some bloody heinz ketchup on it, FGS!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't look at those skinny sauces after seeing her taste test when she waarrrrped them right down her giant flip-flop tongue...yak yak yak

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I thought the same over the washing, she said “holiday washing” they were only away two nights, why has she left it all week. It’s not like she has a job to go to in the week, god she makes Gammons look busy 🤣
She also wore the same clothes 2 days running so she probably had a red top a hoodie and Chris joggers to wash that is if he isnt wearing them 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s only just doing her holiday washing because she’s been wearing it all this week to get a few more wears out of it!🤣
I hope she at least has clean undercrackers on daily, I somehow think not 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s only just doing her holiday washing because she’s been wearing it all this week to get a few more wears out of it!🤣
I hope she at least has clean undercrackers on daily, I somehow think not 🤢
she turns them inside out ma loof, they last twarrce as long that way ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
She did! I remember they kept driving past etc watching their every move, think they were more or less evicted so old grotnags could be in for Xmas
Which video was this - can you remember ?

Reactions: 6
it was during vlogmas 2017 she was mentioning it and moved, search youtube for trim with tan dec 2017 and they pop up
Oh yeah. I remember now “Pat’s baps !” Still eating rubbish !

Then fast forward to them all eating chips n cheese and rank-looking kebab meat !

Then fast forward to them all eating chips n cheese and rank-looking kebab meat !
Not really the food of choice one would expect from a “nutritionist”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was texting my friend and had an awful urge to write goodnight maloof but she would t have a clue what I was on about and send the men in the white coats to take me away 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If I paid a nutritionist and they told me to eat processed ham and tinned potatoes I’d be asking for my money back.

well after eating the boys leftover pizza crusts and saying she would only have then as her syns she then went on to have what seems to be her own private buffet, this is what she ate ma loves.......packet of mccoys crisps, angel cake, six pink wafers, two WW choc cake bars, a BLOCK of cheese!!
She "were soo ungry" but of course its almost star week so that must be it, honestly with Tan its always almost start week, actual star week or just been star week as an excuse to stuff her face, plus shes now jumped on the secret bandwagon and is spouting about that like she just discovered it, where have these dimwits been???
Her face looks puffier than ever on todays vlog, the lips look like inflatables and the hair is still not washed, tune in tomorrow for yet another thrilling instalment of slob with Tan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a theory that Corby when using his VR (that stands for Virtual Reality ma loofs), for 16 hours a day at a weekend, the images he’s viewing are of play grounds, parks, spending time with his brother, Mum and Dad outside as a family doing activities TOGETHER...Tan goes to the gym, Chris goes on a biiiiiiiiike ride, what do they actually do together as a family? Poor kids!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.