Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick question. How did he know it was a stress fracture when in a previous video he said he has never and would never go to a dr !!
We never saw where the money went, never saw what the money bought and never heard anything else about the money. I'm sure people still wonder where their money went.

Reactions: 5
Quick question. How did he know it was a stress fracture when in a previous video he said he has never and would never go to a dr !!
We never saw where the money went, never saw what the money bought and never heard anything else about the money. I'm sure people still wonder where their money went.
that sounds very dodgy! :unsure: I bet they've been asked loads of times but have probably just done the usual Danny Deleto

Reactions: 2
I don't even know what you'd need TEN THOUSAND POUNDS for.

Several friends of friends have been stabbed, beaten with hammers and all sorts of horrible things.

None of them got a go fund me for 'comforts they deserve'.

Is it a new thing now that if you're assulted you can start a go fund me and ask for donations for a goal to buy erronerous items?

They know how the internet works being top vloggers not sure why they never showed receipts.

Dopey said he's an accountant or something recently so I would guess they can't be far away it would be fair to just put it to rest and show where the money went.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't even know what you'd need TEN THOUSAND POUNDS for.

Several friends of friends have been stabbed, beaten with hammers and all sorts of horrible things.

None of them got a go fund me for 'comforts they deserve'.

Is it a new thing now that if you're assulted you can start a go fund me and ask for donations for a goal to buy erronerous items?

They know how the internet works being top vloggers not sure why they never showed receipts.

Dopey said he's an accountant or something recently so I would guess they can't be far away it would be fair to just put it to rest and show where the money went.
Be interesting to know how this sits legally... surely you can't just set up a go fund me for such a large amount of money and then just say nothing or show receipts!

For Vloggers that supposedly like to show their daily (boring) life, I find them very secretive

Reactions: 3
Dan has one ear considerably bigger than the other, think we should start calling him Obi.
👂 “Obi one big lobey”👂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New bike for someone who doesn't ride a bike. Having said that they must be simple to assemble.
You can trust him for 'A good honest reveiw'

(doesn't disclose he's been given the bike for free)

My money is on a completely unbiased reveiw of a an e-bike he doesn't even own that's just arrived in the post...

And a 40 minute video of BO making a sandwich.
You nailed it!

Still waiting on the 40 minute video on how to make a sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just be or does he look hideous in those clothes?
Lots of hair loss by the look of it also.

• Haha
She really is struggling for content isn't she! talks about absolute crap. Wonder why the comments are off, is it because she is scared of the comments i wonder, can't handle it anymore, lets face it ,it is the same mundane shite she puts out every video now. Washing, looking in the freezer, cooking rubber faces dinner and talking about the bloody weather.

Reactions: 8
She really is struggling for content isn't she! talks about absolute crap. Wonder why the comments are off, is it because she is scared of the comments i wonder, can't handle it anymore, lets face it ,it is the same mundane shite she puts out every video now. Washing, looking in the freezer, cooking rubber faces dinner and talking about the bloody weather.
Screenshot 2024-04-11 204427.png

Maybe she's been too busy designing new merch

• Haha
  • Wow
she can't turn the comments off in here ...

and the chip pan handle shouldn't have been facing out to her, it's dangerous, she could have knocked the pan over
---
what's the point of cooking on a vlog if you don't show the finished product

I thought she had a air fryer last week.
Now she boiling oil in a caravan, do you think they are after the insurance money when it goes up in flames.

• Haha
Wow she is completely delusional! She said, her and Dan had a couple of days of and we hadn't seen her since her last video which you all absolutely loved and she enjoyed doing!! If that's the case then why turn the comments off, she is bonkers!! o_O :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Wow she is living in cloud cuckoo land with the prices she has on her merch! Nobody in their right mind is going to be paying them prices!

• Haha
Reactions: 4