Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
s-l1600.png

Merch-wise my advice for be play to your strengths.

A branded choddy box would be sweet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You can trust him for 'A good honest reveiw'

(doesn't disclose he's been given the bike for free)
Butler reviewed a gravel bike tonight, admitted I skipped a lot of it, and I don't think he said had been gifted, might have missed it when skipping but I listened to the beginning , must be the bike season 🚲🚲🚲🚲
Wonder if they've conferred, bessie mates that they are😉😉😉

Reactions: 2
She doesn't control her YT channel,he does, so he will have turned them off because he would have to delete them all night and he has enough on deleting their channel and his new one....no wonder he gets no sleep and looks fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it hundred percent confirmed they are off that site at end of season?
Bet the van will be on the market soon then.
What's he going to make vlogs about from a house?
Most of us here only watch for the upcoming disasters.
Maybe he's going back to racehorse training 🤔 - professional don't you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it hundred percent confirmed they are off that site at end of season?
Bet the van will be on the market soon then.
What's he going to make vlogs about from a house?
Most of us here only watch for the upcoming disasters.
Maybe he's going back to racehorse training 🤔 - professional don't you know.
I expect they'll vlog about the the same things in a house that they vlog about now in the motorhome. Household chores, cooking, yard work, the "exotic" wildlife in the garden, and of course, reviews. Lots of brilliant, unbiased reviews.

And there are still plenty of disasters they can create in a house.

I only watched one Digger Dan video where his horse training skills were featured. He was angry because the Germans sitting behind him laughed at his horse when it ran away from the starting gate before the race. But it was my impression that the horse belonged to his girlfriend at the time.

That video also showed his daughter (one of the children he never mentions). She looked to be about 18 months old. She's probably 12 now.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg Dan has kids too?

so, him and her both decided to upsticks and never mention or see their kids no more....shocking

Reactions: 5
Wow she is completely delusional! She said, her and Dan had a couple of days of and we hadn't seen her since her last video which you all absolutely loved and she enjoyed doing!! If that's the case then why turn the comments off, she is bonkers!! o_O :eek::ROFLMAO:
I was so confused when she said that. Was like wait, what did she just say? Totally wired to the moon 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I wondered what people were on about with the clothes...I thought well its only sweatshirt and jeans nothing wrong there...cut to next day....what a bleep he looks😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Dan just ordered a years supply of bird food? Does that mean they are staying on site then? They don’t appear to be advertising the van. Where the hell are they going?

Reactions: 2
Dan just ordered a years supply of bird food? Does that mean they are staying on site then? They don’t appear to be advertising the van. Where the hell are they going?
Do you think they could be dumping money claiming it solely used for work purposes?

I wonder how many of those e-bike's he's has paid to him as commision over the last year?

oh and big lithium batteries that run abound £1000 per kw (according to him)

Tax bill is going to be insane, can't have much fuel to write off.

Reactions: 4
Do you think they could be dumping money claiming it solely used for work purposes?

I wonder how many of those e-bike's he's has paid to him as commision over the last year?
He tried to get around the e-bikes and tax by saying he’s got a new tax year and so smashing the reviews.

He probably pockets all that money and never tells the tax man… let’s be honest.

He will not be able to prove he has the income to rent a house as he said in tonight’s blog, on 4 months of selling e-bikes.

If I was Mazzy I would be getting scared about where I was going to live. They are obviously not telling us something.,

He tried to get around the e-bikes and tax by saying he’s got a new tax year and so smashing the reviews.

He probably pockets all that money and never tells the tax man… let’s be honest.

He will not be able to prove he has the income to rent a house as he said in tonight’s blog, on 4 months of selling e-bikes.
1712949816263.png

2nd hand e-bikes.

• Haha
Who bleeping cares
---
Why do these company's give him stuff to review...who in their right minds would take a blind bit of notice this dick head says....verbal diarrhoea...hasn't got a clue about duck all

• Haha
I don't know how and my mrs would even know each other existed if she was loading the washing machine and I was putting a bike together for 20 minues.

That's the bleeping day wasted :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is the most ignorant c##t there is. Wont take any sort of advise off anyone, he knows everything about everything. He is so rude with his replies it's a wonder he gets any comments at all.
Mazzy's video tonight what a load of bloody drivel, she is really scraping the barrel for content now!