Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see cunty Dan had to put Mazzy down, not once but twice. Told her to stop saying actually. Then proceeds to say it himself about that dried ocra, I think it was, 'actually it's got seeds in'. What a twit.
Does anyone else think, like I do, he's been running her down more since she's lost weight. Some men,(and women)don't like it when their partners lose weight, they might ditch them along with the weight.
On the blog that Mazzy said she wasn't as beautiful as Marika, Dan should have built her up (like Mr Paul does with Marika). Watch and learn Dan.🥺🥺🥺
He picks at her for everything. Doesn't like her clothes, hates her lashes, belittles her opinions, sneers at her comments. He holds her hand and drags her along like a dog. Gives her sly looks and doesn't say outright what he's thinking to goad her into flaring up. Classic narc behaviour!

I noticed in another vlog he was trying to embarrass her by filming her in an unflattering angle dragging herself out of the pool.

There's something up with the pair of them they seem to be arguing a lot on this holiday. She's starting to snap back a fair bit. They are hating cyprus. She should take her motorhome and tell him to duck off 😄

This is what happens Mazzy when you dump your kids for a complete loser who is only in love with himself

Reactions: 10
@ChubClubThug ---- agree 💯 their slogs seem all over the place, like he's editing a lot out.
The other day someone they were talking to mentioned her beautiful eyes /lashes, he pipes up saying they're not real. She should have twatted him. But no, she still calls him darling. I've noticed, it's always Mazzy asking him, do you want to do that/go there darling.
In fact I'd have twatted him and told him to shut the duck up moaning about the heat and being sticky.
When she suggests something, there's always a reason not to, or we'll do it later or in a few days. I've never heard him call her any term of endearment. He really is a bleep.
That's how narcs operate. Love bomb, isolate, belittle, until your under control and feel grateful. The minute they feel like they're losing their control, they start with the love bombing again.
I thought Mazzy said she wasn't doing any slogs before they came on holiday, yet she's put one out, and said Pathos isn't her favourite place. I'd hate to be stuck somewhere I didn't like for two weeks, especially with him, walking the streets in that heat for hours on end, just so he can get the slogs out.
Who knows, when she's been sober a while longer she might come to her senses, realise what she's lost/given up.
Wish I could take the credit for the attachment but I nicked it off a different thread about someone else, but thought it apt.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Dan won't be happy "his" friends JP and Sammy are in Ireland meeting up with another van life couple Northeners on Tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The face Dan pulled when he said he'd return to the archeological site for a further look round early in the morning 'for them' (their loyal viewers) exhibits a total lack of respect and further, utter contempt. There's a face you wouldn't tire of punching.

449331655_502052175614115_2406564819082773415_n.png

And feel free to mock his ridiculous boat like shoes, could float home in them

448932374_475786181698387_1759833689808821256_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes he would return….. we knew he wouldn’t, and he isn’t! If this bus tour ever happens it will be a first!

The face Dan pulled when he said he'd return to the archeological site for a further look round early in the morning 'for them' (their loyal viewers) exhibits a total lack of respect and further, utter contempt. There's a face you wouldn't tire of punching.

View attachment 3025196

And feel free to mock his ridiculous boat like shoes, could float home in them

View attachment 3025197

Reactions: 3
I'm wondering if there stay the whole 2 weeks.they def font like it there. They go bed early how can you sleep with all that noise at night?. Its a disaster.the amount of cigarettes on the table now wounder there both out of breath. Forgod sake mazzy wakeup see what he's doing to you .

Reactions: 4
You mean they're boring as hell LIKE JP and Sammy surely?
They're all boring without each other to fool about with and act like dickheads. At least when they're being childish, it's something to take the piss out of. I wouldn't say any of them are entertaining

Reactions: 2
They're boring as hell without JP and Sammy
I'm sure Dan thought they'd become besties with Paul and Marika because they showered them with compliments and invited them to have dinner and drinks with them at the Pelican.

But if you watch any of their videos, you'll see Paul and Marika are like that with literally everyone they meet, from the "Come on in" guys standing outside the restaurants to a vacationing family from Dover. Unlike Neil and JP, this couple doesn't believe Dan and Mazzy special. Or at least no more special and deserving of attention than anyone else in Pathos.

Reactions: 6
They don't seem to be hitting the viewing numbers they thought they would. Remember the views were going to pay for the holiday.

Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 14.28.08.png

The tour of the archeology site was ridiculous. All they did was complain about the heat. Mazzy was standing right in front of the sign giving the history of that site and neither one could be bothered to turn around and read it.

Reactions: 5
They are trying to make out they lost a vlog. They have said that a few times lately. Bullshit they just couldn't be arsed to film because they were hungover. That's why he took the numbers off the vlogs, so they can put content out when it suits them without getting it wrong and having people question them.

So sniffy and rude in reply to the comments on the vlogs. When will people learn not to engage because they couldn't give two shits as long as they're getting paid and gifted.

Reactions: 11
@Rosiep2008 ---- something more going on there that giving up alcohol. Either ozempic or like you say a gastric band. I'm more inclined to think ozempic because it gives you gastric and gallbladder problems. And suppresses the appetite. Besides what you have eaten coming out of both ends. 😱😱😱
The amount she's eating wouldn't feed a bird or a toddler. When she ate a quarter if a toastie said she felt like over eaten.
I think her keep saying they both haven't got their appetites back is just an excuse, by including Dan deflects off how little she is eating.

Reactions: 8
Mazzy will end up looking like a cheese and ham toastie... but only one round (& how 'amazing' can a toastie & chips be ffs?).

Turtle was good.

• Haha
How many times did Mazzy say they “worked so hard” (both on TT & MX)? Somebody explain to me, like a 5 year old, how filming yourself, uploading clips & putting those clips in some kind of order, is work? It’s a hobby. They’re not doing it “for us”, they’re doing it for money. Wished I could drink & smoke & party on my real job 😂. Mazzy had bruising on her inner right arm in the video put out on her channel - anyone notice? Could this be from ozempic? The bruises looked like fingerprints.