Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is the most ignorant c##t there is. Wont take any sort of advise off anyone, he knows everything about everything. He is so rude with his replies it's a wonder he gets any comments at all.
Mazzy's video tonight what a load of bloody drivel, she is really scraping the barrel for content now!
Knows everything about everything but doesn't even own any tools despite the van needing repairing all the time.

Reactions: 5
Also my other question after watching tonight’s vlog is how can someone so ugly be so vain!

Buying hair dye when he is going bald on top and wearing those clothes!

He really thinks a hell of a lot of himself and Mazzy just makes it worse by drawling “oh you look so handsome babe” I think she’s on crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2024-04-12 203902.png

Poor old campsite warden driving round in his lawn mower which has an unfortunate colour shceme, its like a drivable choddy box

• Haha
I am so looking forward to him using his black hair dye!! He is going to look the biggest t##t, as well as being in them hideous clothes, thinking he looks the mutts nuts, i can't wait! I'm going to Tesco's tomorrow to get some extra thick incontinence pads because i know i'm going to piss myself laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is the most ignorant c##t there is. Wont take any sort of advise off anyone, he knows everything about everything. He is so rude with his replies it's a wonder he gets any comments at all.
Mazzy's video tonight what a load of bloody drivel, she is really scraping the barrel for content now!
Why does she think anyone would be remotely interested in her ironing, cleaning shampoo bottles and wittering about shite! I have to keep zooming through until I can't take it any longer and switch it off! I swear the pair of them get more bat tit crazy by the day.

They need to get back into the real world instead of the strange bubble they seem to be living in of talking crap on video and waiting for parcels lol :ROFLMAO: :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Several people asked why Mazzy had comments turned off and he deleted them all.
He's not stressed over a few cardboard boxes, he's stressed because it's all going down the pan.
I bet they fought like bu**ery this week, her saying she wasn't doing it again after the comments she had and him saying she had no choice if she wanted a holiday.
No wonder he's doing so many reviews, got no choice.
They need to curb their spending. How many bottles of shampoo did she have for a start?

Reactions: 6
Also my other question after watching tonight’s vlog is how can someone so ugly be so vain!

Buying hair dye when he is going bald on top and wearing those clothes!

He really thinks a hell of a lot of himself and Mazzy just makes it worse by drawling “oh you look so handsome babe” I think she’s on crack.
IMG_2306.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf is he wearing we've just flicked today's vlog on and we are shocked,,,,, he looks more of a c**t than normal

• Haha
Dressed like Coco the clown. But all his subscribers will say how good he looks.

• Haha
Is that merchandise for real?
She needs to get herself a decent logo for a start. Why anyone would buy any of that overpriced rubbish is beyond me.
There are no words for what he looks like in those clothes. Hope he's not planning on wearing them here in 🇹🇷