Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's her lowest watched video, even her loyal fans won't watch it 3.3k views she normally gets 4/5k views. But the haters will get the blame.

Reactions: 7
Watched the Mazzy video, she is completely bleeping illiterate … why she thinks she should read out letters with joined up writing is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2024-04-08 182417.png

Social Blade says she is making between 51p and £8 a day from youtube ad rev and in my experience it's usually very close to the lower estimate...

I'd be highly suprised if shes even making £4 a day...

Realistically it's more likely to be £2 a day.

What is even the point?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2863749

Social Blade says she is making between 51p and £8 a day from youtube ad rev and in my experience it's usually very close to the lower estimate...

I'd be highly suprised if shes even making £4 a day...

Realistically it's more likely to be £2 a day.

What is even the point?
I remember when she started her channel up again she said that she would tell the subscribers how much money she was making but insisted it wasn’t much. She never did tell them !

Martin from Butlers Empire showed her how to do the Amazon affiliate links though so I wonder how much she makes from those?

Reactions: 10
No new videos from either of them in days. None since the love letter one which still has comments turned off.
Do we think they are sulking or reflecting? 😁

• Haha
No new videos from either of them in days. None since the love letter one which still has comments turned off.
They would be better off putting a video up saying sorry we messed up. But they won't it will be everyone else's fault.

Reactions: 7
They are probably both drunk in a hedge again. This happens all the time. They have a terrible work ethic. They put booze and fags first a lot, and then the videos go totally out of the window.

Reactions: 5
I would say sulking I doubt those 2 reflect on anything 🙄

I would say sulking I doubt those 2 reflect on anything 🙄
Definitely sulking. And whining about how the trolls were so mean to them just for having a bit of fun.

I expect if they do put out a video about the love letter fiasco,, it will be along the lines of "We didn't do anything wrong! And this is our channel, we can do what we want. If you don't like it, don't watch."

My money is on a completely unbiased reveiw of a an e-bike he doesn't even own that's just arrived in the post...

And a 40 minute video of BO making a sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here's the link to the just giving page from a few years ago. He raised just over 10k and say if equipment isn't needed by her dad money will be donated to the ward which saved his life. I'm guessing he needed 10k of equipment as there was no presentation of money to the ward.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Watching the old Digger Dan videos, there was one where he showed viewers a plaque he'd received from UK version of the Make a Wish Foundation, for raising £50K. Sorry, I can't remember the name of th charity.

So there was a time when he actually could raise a lot of money for a real charity.

Reactions: 2
Here's the link to the just giving page from a few years ago. He raised just over 10k and say if equipment isn't needed by her dad money will be donated to the ward which saved his life. I'm guessing he needed 10k of equipment as there was no presentation of money to the ward.

They never did say what happened to the money, never finished the walk either 😡

• Wow
Watching the old Digger Dan videos, there was one where he showed viewers a plaque he'd received from UK version of the Make a Wish Foundation, for raising £50K. Sorry, I can't remember the name of th charity.

So there was a time when he actually could raise a lot of money for a real charity.
Don't mind him raising money for charity as long as the charity gets it. On the walk he did and raised 10k there's no mention where the money went, no presentation to the ward. Which if he did there would be a video of it.
---
They never did say what happened to the money, never finished the walk either 😡
Would the money be held by the website until it was completed? and if not completed paid back to the donars.

Reactions: 2

Don't think he did anymore of the walk after this
---
Don't mind him raising money for charity as long as the charity gets it. On the walk he did and raised 10k there's no mention where the money went, no presentation to the ward. Which if he did there would be a video of it.
---

Would the money be held by the website until it was completed? and if not completed paid back to the donars.
Oh there definitely would have been a video if it had been donated!

Reactions: 4