Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Nobody helped him. It was so funny."

Isn't Mazzy supposed to be the one who has such a good heart? And here she is laughing at another human being's pain and humiliation, thinking it's funny that no one tried to help him. (Yes, it was fake, but she didn't know that).

Just a few vlogs ago she was telling everyone to avoid negativity and treat everyone with kindness. What a hypocrite.
She's as bad as him.

Reactions: 9
Came back to say about his disgusted tone he used when he talked about the "lesbian couple"

HES VILE AND I HATE HIM

Reactions: 10
Mazzy knew how it was coming across she tried to say there's nothing wrong with it but head Dan kept digging. He's a pig

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Well he's the most ignorant, racist, homophobic cu#t that has ever walked. The only downside of Birmingham is is that they are in it!

Reactions: 8
He thinks he's being witty by saying bham is "too posh" for them.... he thinks he's being clever and sarcastic because we all know he means that he thinks it is a shithole

Anything that he isn't interested in he sneers at. He's so ignorant and rude. I'm no fan of hers I think there's a lot more to her story than what she let's on, but she's nowhere near as pigheaded as he is. The city may not be their cup of tea but there are ways of saying things.

Is there anyone on here from brum who can explain what the statue means to the city correctly?

ETA he jumped to conclusions that it was a gay couple. It's not, It's sisters representing what a nuclear family may look like in modern times. They are a family raising a family. Nothing to do with being gay or anything else 🙄 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Real_Birmingham_Family

Sorry me again, but the irony of Dan sneering at this statue of two women raising their kids without a man/partner, when he fucked off as did Mazzy, and his kids have nothing to do with him 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Re Mazzy's miracle weight loss. She's complaining about sore jaw from grinding her teeth. A well known side-effect of Amphetamines.

• Wow
I had to skip through most of tonight's slog but one of the bits I did see, Dan actually said there's a lot of school kids around so I'll stop filming for a minute.
I can't believe I'm saying this, because Dan is on my bleep list, but good for him.
Take note, yes I'm talking to you Martin butler, stop filming kids.

Reactions: 5
Re Mazzy's miracle weight loss. She's complaining about sore jaw from grinding her teeth. A well known side-effect of Amphetamines.
She said she will do a video on her diet at some point, be interesting to see how she tries to explain it

She said she will do a video on her diet at some point, be interesting to see how she tries to explain it
She'll probably say "I'm losing weight because of me salad and chicken strips" She needs to exercise as well.......oh silly me I forgot she has a bad hip🙄

• Haha
I forgot to comment at the time but them putting left over kebab wrap in an airfryer had me 🤢🤢🤢 heating up the wedges 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
@Buggalugs ---‐ she's definitely taking something for that amount of weight dropping off, also virtually starving herself.
I still think she's getting ozempic jabs or the equivalent, a side effect of these diabetes medications is gallbladder problems.
I'm sure these jabs are easy to come by abroad, and cheaper, than in UK. But even here, if you pay you can get them.
There isn't a miracle medication for weight loss without serious side effects. Sickness, diarrhoea, inflammation of the pancreas, kidney problems and failure and as mentioned gallbladder and can also affects the vision .
What sane person would go near that just to lose weight. 😱😱😱
I haven't seen the slog where Mazzy thought it was funny to laugh at someone shitting himself, albeit fake.
Doesn't Mazzy piss herself regularly. Yes Mazzy, be nice.

Screenshot 2024-06-21 180647.png

"It says eat for less, I dunt no wut that meenz"
---
Screenshot 2024-06-21 182000.png

Screenshot 2024-06-21 182108.png

I'M ON 'OLIDAY SUPPORT MEEEEEEEEE!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
View attachment 3008262

"It says eat for less, I dunt no wut that meenz"
---
View attachment 3008277

View attachment 3008279

I'M ON 'OLIDAY SUPPORT MEEEEEEEEE!
Have they no shame, don't know why I said that. Obviously not an ounce.
Dan/Mazzy, have some pride dudes, don't be begging for money to fund your dossing, lazy bleeping lifestyle.
You're both passed middle age, not a pair of teenagers.
Mazzy pleased she's going to be an auntie again, even though last to know.
Pity she doesn't extend the same enthusiasm for her own kids

And Dan's excited about being an uncle along with Mazzy. I can't remember, does he have two or is it three children? Makes you wonder if he even remembers the little girl he left behind in Germany. Not so little anymore.

Have they no shame, don't know why I said that. Obviously not an ounce.
Dan/Mazzy, have some pride dudes, don't be begging for money to fund your dossing, lazy bleeping lifestyle.
You're both passed middle age, not a pair of teenagers.
Imho these videos remind me of when those people rush over from traffic lights, clean your windscreen and then expect money.

Panhandling.
---
Screenshot 2024-06-21 205018.png

This was a tragic season 😂

Waiting for them to do the ice bucket 'challenge' soon

Last edited:
  • Haha