Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alki Dan looks rough AF lately. Mazda keeps going on about him not eating much. That tends to happen when you're too far gone in your addiction and your liver is fooked. I wonder how many of those John Smiths are left out of 3 crates....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way they’re clearing their stuff away and tidying up the plot before they go on their Birmingham/Cyprus holiday makes me think they’ve got some kind of moonlight flit planned.

On her channel she mentioned people had asked why she doesn’t use the laundry on site and she said she won’t go into it. Then on their holiday she said she wasn’t looking forward to going back to the campsite and it did sound like something has gone on.

Reactions: 11
Also sounds like someone has been caught on their cameras up to no good! As for the washing machines i bet there were complaints that nobody could use them because she was always using them. They are no where near as popular as they were on that site now, which is why i think they are going away so often, don't think it will be long before they are moving on for good, or at least when their pitch runs out.

Reactions: 12
I think they are going to be moving on the way they've packed everything up. They don't seem themselves lately, dare I say it alki Dan seems a bit uptight. More so than usual.

Didn't someone write on one of the TripAdvisor reviews that she was always hogging the washing machine? Maybe someone said something again 😄

Oh dear, I wonder who’s upset them? They’ve obviously caught something on camera. 🙄
Can you see Dan filming in the blue lagoon, he nearly drowned falling off his lilo 😂
I bet they won’t have such a good time as they did with Jp and Sammie, they seem so boring on their own

Is it me or is that Neil trying to be Alki Dan in his vlog?? 🤣 it just started playing automatically for me and he sounds like him, he's saying he's having a Scotch egg for dinner wtf?? 🙈

Reactions: 3
I do think something has happened on site! He doesn’t seem to be as close to neil as usual. we stayed in the cottage last year and you could hear her screeching from there! maybe the ‘celeb’ factor has worn off.

• Haha
The way they’re clearing their stuff away and tidying up the plot before they go on their Birmingham/Cyprus holiday makes me think they’ve got some kind of moonlight flit planned.
And they are leaving the site early now and spending 5 nights in Birmingham before their flight.
It’s all rather strange.

Apparently Neil wasn’t happy with Dan telling their subscribers he cheated at chess.

Reactions: 7
You'd of thought how close they were last year there would be a video of Neil showing them around his new house.
Definitely something has changed.

Reactions: 8
You'd of thought how close they were last year there would be a video of Neil showing them around his new house.
Definitely something has changed.
I’m wondering if the owner has had a word with Neil about not encouraging the trolls behaviour?
Neil would have to put his job first before any friendship.
Dan and Mazzy certainly don’t appear to want to be on site at the moment.

I do think something has happened on site! He doesn’t seem to be as close to neil as usual. we stayed in the cottage last year and you could hear her screeching from there! maybe the ‘celeb’ factor has worn off.
That would piss me off so much I'd have to complain 🤣

Reactions: 7
When they go away don't they normally just drop the awning ? Last night he was actually packing it away properly. They deffo don't want to be on site at the moment.

Reactions: 5
Also didn’t Neil always drop them off at the station when they went away but now they get a taxi instead?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They seem to have prioritised “olidayz” over everything else so expect the pair of bozos to do a midnight flit from the Nurseries and leave all the unwanted crap they’ve bought in their storage boxes for Neil to sort out for them.
Was yesterdays video name a nod to this 🤣🤣😅

Reactions: 4
When they go away don't they normally just drop the awning ? Last night he was actually packing it away properly. They deffo don't want to be on site at the moment.
I think it's more the Trolls aren't welcome on the site,people just get fed up with they're behaviour and being used. My thoughts anyway😊

Reactions: 9