Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somethings happened and they've had to make a quick gettaway. None of what they've said rings true.

Reactions: 9
Somethings happened and they've had to make a quick gettaway. None of what they've said rings true.
I totally agree. Something has been brewing the last few weeks and now they're shitting themselves. They've both been acting strange and Alki Dan has looked visibly stressed* for a while now

Reactions: 10
Yes, something definitely happened. I wonder if they've been asked to leave the site. That would explain the giveaways, putting the awning away in its case and the last minute trip change.

Guess we'll see what happens when they return from Cypress. And of course their fun filled five days in Birmingham.

Reactions: 9
Yes, something definitely happened. I wonder if they've been asked to leave the site. That would explain the giveaways, putting the awning away in its case and the last minute trip change.

Guess we'll see what happens when they return from Cypress. And of course their fun filled five days in Birmingham.
You'll be sure of one thing they'll not tell the full story😉

Reactions: 6
I totally agree. Something has been brewing the last few weeks and now they're shitting themselves. They've both been acting strange and Alki Dan has looked visibly stressed* for a while now
And that little red car has strangely disappeared with no mention of why 🤔

Reactions: 7
I've said this before and I'll say it again, I'm sure the Butlers , will be more than happy to accommodate their good friends Dan and Maz either on their drive or let them have one of their 5 bedrooms.
Only the other week shazza said Mazzy would like something or other in the ragged apron.
Now I'd pay money to see that.🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure head office would be interested to know people are coming on site and snoop around people's caravans.
Maybe the site needs a 24/7 security guard, and that would be all down to the celebrities the Travel trolls 😂😂😂
Maybe he's caught someone coming onto his pitch dumping all the crap he has lying around.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure head office would be interested to know people are coming on site and snoop around people's caravans.
Maybe the site needs a 24/7 security guard, and that would be all down to the celebrities the Travel trolls 😂😂😂
Maybe he's caught someone coming onto his pitch dumping all the crap he has lying around.
Have I missed something?

Reactions: 2
I endured the ‘Onolidi’ video, well, OK, I fell asleep during it and had to watch it twice, and then I forgot to add a ‘thumbs down’. Grrr.

Anyway, Bozo Dan was visibly disturbed, even agitated, during the video. I’d love to know what has happened there.

Mazzy reinforcing her role as "skivvy" in delivering his beer when he shouts for it!

I had to laugh about his “business opportunity” for camp site wardens. They could clean his toilet cassette for £4 on a dry day or £5 on a wet day. The lazy twit has sod all to do and is even trying to off load the one job a month he does!.

Reactions: 2
Omg have you seen the hotel they’re staying at in Birmingham?
Mazzy is not impressed.
She looks so much better when she doesn’t wear makeup.

Reactions: 3
Omg have you seen the hotel they’re staying at in Birmingham?
Mazzy is not impressed.
She looks so much better when she doesn’t wear makeup.
It’s more a hostel than a hotel 😆 the way she is talking about the size of the room you would think she lived in a mansion. Does he not read the reviews before he books. Have to agree with you about the makeup.

Reactions: 4
So for some unknown reason they've decided they need four nights in Birmingham in a smelly, dirty, sticky room with no kettle and no bidet to demo for (wait for it) £150 a night :ROFLMAO:

Why?

Sounds like Neil gave them a lift to the station but wasn't filmed.

Reactions: 3
The way he speaks before he enters the room, about Birmingham being a 'lovely multicultural city' felt like it was thinly veiled sarcasm and honestly like he was lying. Stinks of poorly hidden racism.
Hes talking like Brum is below him. He has ideas above his station the silly bleep.
---
And another thing, the way these cretins talk about the video they watched that was soooooo funny about the police officer that got stuck on a fence. How theyve explained how he was stuck on the fence, he had soiled himself, he was probably incredibly embarrased and upset. The way they spoke about how funny and brilliant it is and how it will cheer you up! Talking about how no one helped and it was just so good makes me sick.
Thats a human being that needed help. If you don't like police, cool, that's fine. But that's a human being in a really difficult situation. I hope that if someone ever finds them in a difficult situation like that they just film them and post it all online. God these two bleeping scumbags make me sick.

(I think the video was actually fake now looking at it, but i dont believe Mazzy will realise that for a second)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I have to say that my favourite Dan and Mazzy vlogs are the “way out of their comfort zone” ones, and this Brum trip is up there with Dan being a totally normal beer swillin’ scarf wearing blokey bloke going to the football in Doncaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way he speaks before he enters the room, about Birmingham being a 'lovely multicultural city' felt like it was thinly veiled sarcasm and honestly like he was lying. Stinks of poorly hidden racism.
Hes talking like Brum is below him. He has ideas above his station the silly bleep.
---
And another thing, the way these cretins talk about the video they watched that was soooooo funny about the police officer that got stuck on a fence. How theyve explained how he was stuck on the fence, he had soiled himself, he was probably incredibly embarrased and upset. The way they spoke about how funny and brilliant it is and how it will cheer you up! Talking about how no one helped and it was just so good makes me sick.
Thats a human being that needed help. If you don't like police, cool, that's fine. But that's a human being in a really difficult situation. I hope that if someone ever finds them in a difficult situation like that they just film them and post it all online. God these two bleeping scumbags make me sick.

(I think the video was actually fake now looking at it, but i dont believe Mazzy will realise that for a second)
I'm sure those two have tit themselves many a time 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to say that my favourite Dan and Mazzy vlogs are the “way out of their comfort zone” ones, and this Brum trip is up there with Dan being a totally normal beer swillin’ scarf wearing blokey bloke going to the football in Doncaster.
They're hating every minute it's great 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen the delays mentioned at Birmingham Airport - hours apparently. Something to do with the new limits permitted on liquids in carry ons.
Didn't really read it tbh, just spotted the headline.

Reactions: 8
"Nobody helped him. It was so funny."

Isn't Mazzy supposed to be the one who has such a good heart? And here she is laughing at another human being's pain and humiliation, thinking it's funny that no one tried to help him. (Yes, it was fake, but she didn't know that).

Just a few vlogs ago she was telling everyone to avoid negativity and treat everyone with kindness. What a hypocrite.

Reactions: 6