Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Suzesnooze ----- I thought that when she stopped him saying how much this and the Turkey holiday cost. Secretive regarding money but will share with the world sorting out her knickers.
I must give Mazzy credit, she wouldn't film the pool because there were women and kids there, Marty, take note. Even Dan stopped filming in Birmingham because of school kids around.
Probably their only redeeming qualities. 😁😁😁
I’d say it’s because they read here and also read the Butlers thread as they’ve definitely filmed around the pool areas before in previous vlogs.

Reactions: 6
I’d say it’s because they read here and also read the Butlers thread as they’ve definitely filmed around the pool areas before in previous vlogs.
Yes they have...im surprised in Turkey someone didn't take that camera off him and ram it up his arse he was filming that much around pools and in hotel restaurant....just what you want when you are about to tuck in to your meal....

Reactions: 7
Dan looks ill and drained lately, mentally and physically. I think his lifestyle of being on the road, begging is catching up with him. He can have all the donations and free gifts, but it cannot replace a steady lifestyle free of addiction.

Reactions: 9
They’ve said they’re going to announce some news soon.
Do we think the “news” is that they’re leaving the nurseries?

Reactions: 14
Dan looks ill and drained lately, mentally and physically. I think his lifestyle of being on the road, begging is catching up with him. He can have all the donations and free gifts, but it cannot replace a steady lifestyle free of addiction.
@ChubClubThug 💯 - one meal a day, poor quality food, smoking and drinking constantly is really showing on them both. Dan looks dreadful, haggard and tired and Mazzy looks dehydrated to me - up close her skin looks very dry. The chicken strips, salad and fags might be good for weight loss but dreadful health wise. 🤷‍♀️

@50sGirl ---- I think you're on to something, or they're bleeping about with us and their subscribers playing a guessing game.🤔🤔🤔

@throwlightonliars ---- her skin doesn't look the best.
Don't laugh but from being a small child, whenever we had cabbage, we were always given the water it was cooked in to drink. (I can hear the yuks from here on planet Sacha)
Even now whenever I cook cabbage, I drink the water. My skin always looks better the day after, unless I'm deluded. 🤪🤪🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They’ve said they’re going to announce some news soon.
Do we think the “news” is that they’re leaving the nurseries?
Who gives a duck...they are always " gonna announce some news"..... its so their viewers continue to tune in....what ever it is....big deal

Who gives a duck...they are always " gonna announce some news"..... its so their viewers continue to tune in....what ever it is....big deal
Their click bait titles on the vlogs really wind me up. They should be sued for false advertising. Butlers do it too

Can someone explaine on mazzys tonight's saying oh not got a oven .then says I don't want to cook while on holiday then why the hell have you gone for nasty looking bed sit apartment ? How can they sleep with all
that going on over the road at night? All so complaining she taken wrong clothing does she never shut up moaning

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must be melting with those ridiculous hair extensions in! Did chuckle to myself at them both saying they've got small heads 😁 Small heads hold small brains possibly lol ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Rosiep2008 ---- I can't remember if they were in Turkey or just before they went and she was boasting about all her expensive hair extensions, but said she couldn't say where they were from.
If someone can't tell you where something is from it's usually dodgy, best saying nothing. But has to be spouting any old shite for content.
They look like cheap synthetic ones off Amazon to me, I might be wrong, or they just look cheap with her black roots. In my day we had names for women with bleached blond hair and black roots.😉😉😉

• Haha
@Rosiep2008 ---- I can't remember if they were in Turkey or just before they went and she was boasting about all her expensive hair extensions, but said she couldn't say where they were from.
If someone can't tell you where something is from it's usually dodgy, best saying nothing. But has to be spouting any old shite for content.
They look like cheap synthetic ones off Amazon to me, I might be wrong, or they just look cheap with her black roots. In my day we had names for women with bleached blond hair and black roots.😉😉😉
Yes I remember those women too 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before that she has shown loads of products that are available on Amazon as part of their Vine review programme (you get the item free but have to write a review). I’m a member and there have been loads of hair extensions up for review! I think she’s part of a different thing though where they get it for free as long as they show it on their channel !

Just watched tonight's slog, Dan really is a bleep. When they were walking around in the evening and there was street food and other Van's selling crepes, how bleeping dare he say 'rabble on this side, pointing to the left, and the nice places on the right'. Rabble, just holiday makers or locals and their families, and that bastards calling them rabble, beggars belief. Those people he's insulting more than likely have jobs and a stable home.
And not begged money off strangers via their subscription and PayPal.

Their reputation preceded them, free meal in the pub, she said it was the crown, he called it the rose. Then a free drink off the hotel manager 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Someone needs to alert Mensa, Mazzy said it was packder, was it the night before, and Dan must have been in a Tardis. It was 8.20 and not dark when Mazzy thought it was 10 o'clock. Yet walking back, pitch black it was 8.00.
Give me strength, ignorant pair of insulting bastards. You don't go on holiday and call the locals, or anyone else rabble. 😡😡😡😡
That has really pissed me off, coming from a pair of bleeping, grifting bastards.

• Angry