Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed they both complained about having small heads when struggling to find hats to fit...

Commensurate with brain size I guess?

Reactions: 7
Mazzy is starting to annoy me now.
She started their latest vlog by saying “the things we do for our viewers.”
Later Dan said something along the lines of “we are doing this for you.”
No you’re not! You are doing it for the money!
They’ve previously said they make more money from the holiday vlogs than their usual vlogs.
If they weren’t doing it for financial gain and really were doing the vlogs for the viewers, like they declare, then donate all the revenue to charity. Could happen! 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mazzy is starting to annoy me now.
She started their latest vlog by saying “the things we do for our viewers.”
Later Dan said something along the lines of “we are doing this for you.”
No you’re not! You are doing it for the money!
They’ve previously said they make more money from the holiday vlogs than their usual vlogs.
If they weren’t doing it for financial gain and really were doing the vlogs for the viewers like they declare then donate all the revenue to charity. Could happen! 😜
Yes it annoys me too plus the comments from their followers thanking them profusely for making vlogs for them while they’re on holiday 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched tonight's slog, Dan really is a bleep. When they were walking around in the evening and there was street food and other Van's selling crepes, how bleeping dare he say 'rabble on this side, pointing to the left, and the nice places on the right'. Rabble, just holiday makers or locals and their families, and that bastards calling them rabble, beggars belief. Those people he's insulting more than likely have jobs and a stable home.
And not begged money off strangers via their subscription and PayPal.

Their reputation preceded them, free meal in the pub, she said it was the crown, he called it the rose. Then a free drink off the hotel manager 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Someone needs to alert Mensa, Mazzy said it was packder, was it the night before, and Dan must have been in a Tardis. It was 8.20 and not dark when Mazzy thought it was 10 o'clock. Yet walking back, pitch black it was 8.00.
Give me strength, ignorant pair of insulting bastards. You don't go on holiday and call the locals, or anyone else rabble. 😡😡😡😡
That has really pissed me off, coming from a pair of bleeping, grifting bastards.
Pair of cunts..simple as that
---
Yes it annoys me too plus the comments from their followers thanking them profusely for making vlogs for them while they’re on holiday 🤦‍♀️
Most of their viewers will be of low intelligence( thick as duck) and will comment just so they can say they got a love heart reply from 'the famous' trolls.
I can't understand why people comment some of the things they do....pointless,meaningless but I suppose it makes the viewers day to get that reply.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Not only did he get the whole concept of the statue in Birmingham wrong. Had he read up on it and found out it represents single parents bringing up their children, Something he/her wouldn't know about as they both abandoned theirs! I'm so so Angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is what they do on holidays. They walk along the streets. They film what's in the shop windows and Mazzy talks about buying something but most of the time they don't go in. Then they stop for a pint and talk about all the things they could do but won't because Dan doesn't want to spend the money.

And then they go back to the hotel so they can go to bed (after a drink, or course), get some sleep and do it all over again the next day.

They might as well have stayed in Birmingham.

Reactions: 15
Well ive found out tonight hes not only full of tit, hes full of snot as well. Mazzy would love to be let off the leash and enjoy herself, baggy keeps coming up with excusses not to do stuff. Eg, blue lagoon and hiring the 3 wheelers. Bet he wont fork out for an excursion as well. Gott keep his hands in his pockets for buying all the alcohol and fags for 2 weeks.
---
Last nites slog on the balcony, his boobs are the right size for his 1st bra. Better keep some support on them else they will end up hanging under yur elbows like mazzys.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Erm…. Is that how low down her boobs are without a bra 🙈 I thought it couldn’t be but looks like it is.
I'm wondering if Mazzy used to be really overweight at some point in her life. She seems to have loose skin you can get from extreme weightloss. But the boobs going south are common after having kids, ageing, and yoyo dieting

Reactions: 6
They're both looking really rough😵💫and it doesn't help that Mazzy keeps giving us close ups on they're slogs🙄
---
These are pretty standard for a woman her age!! its not a nice observation you have made to be fair.
It's not pretty standard for us women of a certain age to be that shape some of us look after ourselves.....thank you very much😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t anyone else think it strange that Mazzy filmed the food that was available at the hotel if you were all inclusive?
I got the impression it was done in the hope they’d get offered a free meal.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t anyone else think it strange that Mazzy filmed the food that was available at the hotel if you were all inclusive?
You're 💯 right they're constantly on the grift😠

Reactions: 8
@Beastboy19 ---- agree, things do head south and when you're sat down relaxed they look different then when your stood up.
I'm a lot older than Mazzy and my 'girls ' aren't what they used to be, but hey ho, gravity finds most of us.😉😉😉
To be fair she does wear a bra when out and about.

@50sGirl ---- 💯 I'm wondering what was said off camera to get a free meal in the pub and free drinks off the hotel manager.
Doesn't look like Dan wants to spend anything, I haven't seen last nights slog, but what I have seen, all they're doing is wandering round, chatting shite and keeping his wallet firmly in his pocket, doesn't Mazzy have her own money ??
Looks like he's holding the purse strings 🤑🤑🤑

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I think they’re getting the holiday for free as they’re saying they’ll promote it for them. No wonder she said don’t tell them how much it cost !

Reactions: 2
So…. She that can’t walk far is spending all of her holiday just traipsing up and down old roads, with no water, in baking temperatures, just asking for trouble.

Reactions: 3
@Slimwizard ---- don't forget, she has her hospital bag packed for the ready 😁😁😁

@ChubClubThug ---- that's what I think she's doing. Anyone who can walk round like she does isn't entitled to it. Genuine people who need it don't get it because of the way they assess them. But she's the sort that would get benefits.

Reactions: 2