Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I joined tattlelife so that I could comment on these two bozos, however, I am really having problems watching their vlogs. Their videos are boring beyond belief and are pretty much content free these days; it’s just a pair of rapidly ageing skivers going about their daily skive. They try to look busy and go on about “olidays” as they have no better way of passing their day.

Their “jobs” are not jobs at all. Their “jobs” are just the things that the rest of us do in our spare time, ie cutting the grass, feeding the birds etc etc.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else spot what was included amongst their shopping when Mazzy did a quick pan round the van at 16:13?

441340971_497249289325107_2973470475128791491_n.png

Think I can see at least three two hundred packs of cigarettes, think they're Lambert & Butler? At £138 each that's £414 going up in smoke!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else spot what was included amongst their shopping when Mazzy did a quick pan round the van at 16:13?

View attachment 2983109

Think I can see at least three two hundred packs of cigarettes, think they're Lambert & Butler? At £138 each that's £414 going up in smoke!
I thought they’d started vaping in order to give up the cigarettes? I can recall Dan telling us in a vlog. Their van must stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2983109

Crikey!

This too from the visit to the super market:

Dan spending his benefits.jpeg

Whoever said that a life on the scrounge was hard!

• Wow
  • Angry
Sat in a tiny cramped motorhome, drinking tinnies, smoking fags, eating off paper plates, sat in the rain. Living the dream eh! I'm sure it was all they ever dreamed of 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just who the duck do these two think they are, A list celebrities? Ranting telling people not to just turn up to see them, they have to ring a number at the entrance, they wouldn't be complaining if they'd brought a crate of beer or a donation, bastards.
And Mazzy is coming very close to making it onto my bleep list. How bleeping ignorant and rude is she, she had that tan enhancer left and couldn't leave her game to give a proper acknowledgment and said she didn't see the point of it, I think even Dan was embarrassed, and he's a twit.
Near the end of the slog there was a bit of confusion as to whether or not it was meant for her.
Funny, I never have that problem of thinking things are left for me, but I don't beg stuff of strangers. 🤪🤪🤪
We commented on this on the actual video ungrateful cow. Seems to have got up her own again since losing the weight, does she think she's better than everyone now,,,, rude and is definitely on our bleep list, the fact Dan was embarrassed said it all.

Crikey!

This too from the visit to the super market:
Whoever said that a life on the scrounge was hard!
I know, he was quite brazen about it, should see him through the week.

Mazzy must get her Carlsberg delivered.

Reactions: 9
We commented on this on the actual video ungrateful cow. Seems to have got up her own again since losing the weight, does she think she's better than everyone now,,,, rude and is definitely on our bleep list, the fact Dan was embarrassed said it all.
I've noticed how cocky and mouthy she's got since the weight loss.

Reactions: 12
I need to know what her twin sister looks like 😂 is she the double of the lovely Mazzy?

• Haha
After seeing when they were on oliday in Turkey when wearing her bikini 🤮 I wouldn't be so up myself🤢 and she is definitely a bleep of the highest order😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@AgingAndrewTL ---- welcome to tattle, it was these two grifting bastards and the other two(BE) that got me commenting.

@kizzy ---- 💯💯 agree, and I'm convinced she's on ozempic or equivalent. If she was as I'll as she keeps saying she wouldn't want to be going on holidays and would pay a fortune for holiday insurance, that's if they would cover you if you could need an operation as a matter of urgency. She has a hospital bag packed on standby.😱😱😱
---
Just watched a few minutes of tonight's slog, they went shopping yesterday, got packs of beer, fags and duck all to have a Sunday dinner, oh and Dan might have a day off 🤣🤣🤣

Dan looked horrified when Mazzy said happy wife, happy life. I think your pissing up the wrong tree there Mazzy, I would have twatted him for that response. 🥊🥊🥊

Last edited:
  • Haha
I believe Mazzy's taking some type of old school diet pills. Ozempic requires an injection once a week and I can't see her dealing with needles. Also, we'd have noticed the discarded syringes by now.

Amphetamines would explain why she's been so wired lately. And I assume they're easier to get a hold of than Ozempic. There must be doctors in the UK who still prescribe them.

Dragged to the pub my arse, they have tesco deliveries. They wont deliver alcohol or fags thats the only reason they went there. Bloody disgusting. Folks are busting their balls working to just pay bills and keep the wolf from the door and these grifters are rubbing folks noses in it. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 7
I believe Mazzy's taking some type of old school diet pills. Ozempic requires an injection once a week and I can't see her dealing with needles. Also, we'd have noticed the discarded syringes by now.

Amphetamines would explain why she's been so wired lately. And I assume they're easier to get a hold of than Ozempic. There must be doctors in the UK who still prescribe them.
She probably buys online, you don't know what you're taking. 😱😱😱

@cougarwba ----- have you seen what they charge their subscribers that join is patreon or something, their top rate is £17.99 a month, more than bleeping Netflix, AND they have a donation section to just to give them money. Poor gullible bastards, sending money to keep these two shameless, grifting twats in alcohol, fags and holidays, and so they can doss around all day, everyday, it truly is sickening that they have such a high opinion of themselves and swan around like they are 'stars'. 👿👿👿👿

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Dragged to the pub my arse, they have tesco deliveries. They wont deliver alcohol or fags thats the only reason they went there. Bloody disgusting. Folks are busting their balls working to just pay bills and keep the wolf from the door and these grifters are rubbing folks noses in it. Makes me sick.
Apologies if I’ve misinterpreted your post but Tesco will deliver alcohol and I think they deliver cigarettes too.

Whatever she's taking it's making her hands shake terribly.

Well now we know that he’s not only racist, but he’s xenophobic, as well. And she only watches reality shows. Explains a lot 🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5