Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could be limited to how much they could order online perhaps? I order via whoosh and they don’t always have everything available on whoosh and it’s always more expensive.

Reactions: 5
I don't think they understand what they are doing to their bodies. Waterless shampoo, fake tan, slimming pills, fatty food, big portions, beer, cigarettes.It's only going to end in ill health sooner or later. You can see how they have aged in the last few years. Imagine what he will look like in 10 years time.

Reactions: 9
I don't think they understand what they are doing to their bodies. Waterless shampoo, fake tan, slimming pills, fatty food, big portions, beer, cigarettes.It's only going to end in ill health sooner or later. You can see how they have aged in the last few years. Imagine what he will look like in 10 years time.
I’m surprised that Mazzy doesn’t take more care since her mother died of a heart attack in her early 40s.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He won't be around in 10 years time!

Reactions: 7
They are giving lots of stuff away for free but you can only have it if you are staying on site. You cannot just ask and turn up for it. Management have definitely had a word with them, haven’t they?

Reactions: 13
@Roofus ---- barefaced, scrounging bastards. How bleeping dare they, telling all their gullible subscribers (who apparently can't approach them to speak) about their upcoming holiday, and only been back a couple of weeks from Turkey, yet putting out their begging bowls. Absolutely disgraceful.
And then has the nerve to say that this upcoming holiday is work, does he mean to promote the hotel, the country, is he getting paid from someone?
I don't know how he keeps a straight face, had yesterday off, so today, sorting a bit of tit out to give away, going for a walk and feeding wildlife, that is what he calls work 😤😤😤
Not in sasha's world it isn't. bleep.
Then Mazzy pointing her finger to camera says doing it for you. Really, I know someone else who points at camera and says that. Yes, I'm taking to you SB.☝☝☝

Reactions: 10
He state
@Roofus ---- barefaced, scrounging bastards. How bleeping dare they, telling all their gullible subscribers (who apparently can't approach them to speak) about their upcoming holiday, and only been back a couple of weeks from Turkey, yet putting out their begging bowls. Absolutely disgraceful.
And then has the nerve to say that this upcoming holiday is work, does he mean to promote the hotel, the country, is he getting paid from someone?
I don't know how he keeps a straight face, had yesterday off, so today, sorting a bit of tit out to give away, going for a walk and feeding wildlife, that is what he calls work 😤😤😤
Not in sasha's world it isn't. bleep.
Then Mazzy pointing her finger to camera says doing it for you. Really, I know someone else who points at camera and says that. Yes, I'm taking to you SB.☝☝☝
He stated in a previous slog that holiday slogs get more views and it pays to go on holiday because holiday pays for itself with views! Either it does or tui sponsored holidays as always tui they holiday with

Reactions: 8
He state
He stated in a previous slog that holiday slogs get more views and it pays to go on holiday because holiday pays for itself with views! Either it does or tui sponsored holidays as always tui they holiday with
I know if I owned a hotel I wouldn't want those two staggering around the place with a camera filming other guests and pointing at the food😠The both of them are scruffy looking cunts🤢 Can't stand them either😡 I'm running out of YouTubers I like ffs🙄

Wild fires in Pathos at moment. Think it's under control now but here in Turkey the fire engines are out every other day to random fires. It is exceptionally hot, above normal average for this time of year.
Can't wait to see Mazzy in those hair extensions in 40c plus degrees.
Just took my coffee out on balcony and had to come in, it's like a furnace our there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Rosiep2008 ---- Beard meets food (another one my grandson made me watch). He's likeable. Over 4m subscribers, he's a competitive eater and travels to places in the UK and abroad, USA, to do eating challenges. His Christmas song a few years ago was really good, (I'm in love with the girl who likes garlic bread), proceeds to the stroke foundation. Sadly him and Lindsey broke up last year, she used to be with him sometimes.
---
And the Bald Foodie guy, Gareth, he's likeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Rosiep2008 ---- Beard meets food (another one my grandson made me watch). He's likeable. Over 4m subscribers, he's a competitive eater and travels to places in the UK and abroad, USA, to do eating challenges. His Christmas song a few years ago was really good, (I'm in love with the girl who likes garlic bread), proceeds to the stroke foundation. Sadly him and Lindsey broke up last year, she used to be with him sometimes.
---
I like Garyeats - he does food reviews.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
---
Sasha coco love Beard always thought Lindsay was punching above her weight though lol he's adorable 😊I do like Bald foodie as well he hasn't annoyed me......yet😅
---
I like Garyeats - he does food reviews.
Really like Gary he comes across as a really lovely man 🥰

@Rosiep2008--- poor Gareth, Bald Foodie, he went out drinking at weekend and decided to roll/ run down a hill, can't remember exactly what he said. He badly injured himself and a stranger helped him and took him to his mams. His face is a right mess and he blames no one but himself. He took advice from subscibers and went to A&E the following day. He had scans and xrays, fortunately nothing broken.
Today he's put a video up, my god it was heart wrenching.
He bared his soul, talking about issues he has with alcohol. I think he was very brave, and like he says, people only know him in his food review videos, not him personally. I've always thought he was a genuine bloke, and ex-serviceman, had his 2 kids later in life, (and doesn't film his girls) I like him even more, blames no one but himself and takes full responsibility for his actions. 🙏🙏🙏 for Gareth.
---
I don't know what went on with Adam and Lindsey, but if it was Adams decision or even mutual, I hope she's ok. I liked lindsay, though sometimes I did think she was along for the ride.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
@Rosiep2008--- poor Gareth, Bald Foodie, he went out drinking at weekend and decided to roll/ run down a hill, can't remember exactly what he said. He badly injured himself and a stranger helped him and took him to his mams. His face is a right mess and he blames no one but himself. He took advice from subscibers and went to A&E the following day. He had scans and xrays, fortunately nothing broken.
Today he's put a video up, my god it was heart wrenching.
He bared his soul, talking about issues he has with alcohol. I think he was very brave, and like he says, people only know him in his food review videos, not him personally. I've always thought he was a genuine bloke, and ex-serviceman, had his 2 kids later in life, (and doesn't film his girls) I like him even more, blames no one but himself and takes full responsibility for his actions. 🙏🙏🙏 for Gareth.
---
I don't know what went on with Adam and Lindsey, but if it was Adams decision or even mutual, I hope she's ok. I liked lindsay, though sometimes I did think she was along for the ride.
Yes poor Gareth,I think his wife has had words with him and he's been told to wise up.

Well, it's finally happened. Dan has run out of people willing to pay £1000 (with a £500 deposit up front) for an e-bike plus drive an hour or two to pick it up at the Nurseries.

He's been trying to get rid of that e-bike for weeks now, even lowering the price by 200 quid. He doesn't realize he's saturated the market. It's easier to pay a bit more, have it delivered to your house and get a warranty.

And there's Mazzy saying "Better hurry, there's been lots of interest." No, there hasn't. Otherwise he'd have sold it by now.

I suppose someone will take it off his hands eventually. But he may have to lower the price again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re already giving away the picnic basket and blanket. They only got it a couple of weeks ago.
They seem to be getting rid of a lot of stuff so perhaps they need to move off the pitch sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 11
They seem to have prioritised “olidayz” over everything else so expect the pair of bozos to do a midnight flit from the Nurseries and leave all the unwanted crap they’ve bought in their storage boxes for Neil to sort out for them.