Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to all that shite he bought for his new channel...that lasted all of 5 minutes??

Reactions: 2
Anyone watch the piece he did to camera and how doesn’t look 50? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone watch the piece he did to camera and how doesn’t look 50? 😆
My God, that was so over the top, even for Dan! "Tell me in the comments that I don't look 50. Tell me how gorgeous we are..." It was pathetic. He most certainly had downed several John Smiths before filming that bit.

And his diehard viewers responded telling him what a handsome man he is.

Of course he looks 50. He is 50! And he's spent the last 30 some years smoking, drinking and eating copious amounts of junk food. That's going to show on your face.
---
What happened to all that shite he bought for his new channel...that lasted all of 5 minutes??
A couple videos ago he announced that he was abandoning the "Desperate Dan Discovers" channel and rebooting "Deep Digger Dan," which he hasn't used in 5 years. But he still has 240,000 subscribers, down from 288,000. He said he'd be posting the same type of videos, using the eBay junk he's got stashed away in all those plastic bins. Once he gets around to it. He's been busy.

I guess Mazzy was complaining about the lack of space in their storage unit and threatened to throw all his treasures out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yesterday vlog at beginning they mentioned next time they won't be hanging around for 3 weeks before next holiday away, so hold on, are they saying they are going to be flying òff every month for 2 weeks? or less? Sorry! But how the actual F are they affording all this? What about them getting back to on road in motorhome? Isn't that happening , they all over the place and don't explain how they affording this all are they, so fecking secretive ain't they...

Reactions: 10
Just who the duck do these two think they are, A list celebrities? Ranting telling people not to just turn up to see them, they have to ring a number at the entrance, they wouldn't be complaining if they'd brought a crate of beer or a donation, bastards.
And Mazzy is coming very close to making it onto my bleep list. How bleeping ignorant and rude is she, she had that tan enhancer left and couldn't leave her game to give a proper acknowledgment and said she didn't see the point of it, I think even Dan was embarrassed, and he's a twit.
Near the end of the slog there was a bit of confusion as to whether or not it was meant for her.
Funny, I never have that problem of thinking things are left for me, but I don't beg stuff of strangers. 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 6
They know lots of celebs? Seriously? I didn’t recognize one name mentioned. D-list maybe. Am curious how they’re affording the traveling & wonder why they aren’t spending much time at the nurseries. Stuns me how they afford to smoke & drink as they do, aren’t ciggies $£15-18 a pack? And yes, Dan looks way, way older than he did even 3-4 years ago. And yes, he looks at least 50.

They're the most deluded pair of pricks ever 😂😂😂 thinking that "celebs" want to befriend them, and people want to turn up to see them 😂 maybe they wanted to punch you in the alki face, or it was one of your many long lost kids to claim back their child support before it's spent on lager and John Smiths.

How scabby and entitled, no shame at all. The pair of them are as rough as sandpaper and have aged in dog years 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When they were going on about celebrities being fans, did he really say OMD, the group from the 80's. I seriously doubt that.
Re subscribers turning up, BE, welcome their subscribers turning up to the ragged apron and when they're on holiday 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 4
When they were going on about celebrities being fans, did he really say OMD, the group from the 80's. I seriously doubt that.
Re subscribers turning up, BE, welcome their subscribers turning up to the ragged apron and when they're on holiday 🤪🤪🤪
It was some gormless Irish kid off BGT, the Chuckle Brothers & Bungle off Rainbow :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Re the subscribers turning up without staying on site, it never used to bother them so I think management have had a word with them to stop it happening. It’s different if they stay on site because it’s bringing custom to The Nurseries but to just visit them gives no benefit to the business.

Mazzy was rude about the tanning lotion.

Also Dan said he was previously a “gardener” but he had never seen Salvia Hot Lips before and didn’t recognise Nigella or Astrantia either. 🤔

I think Martin Butlers Empire paid for the BGT boy to do the greeting because Dan thanked Martin at the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just who the duck do these two think they are, A list celebrities? Ranting telling people not to just turn up to see them, they have to ring a number at the entrance, they wouldn't be complaining if they'd brought a crate of beer or a donation, bastards.
And Mazzy is coming very close to making it onto my bleep list. How bleeping ignorant and rude is she, she had that tan enhancer left and couldn't leave her game to give a proper acknowledgment and said she didn't see the point of it, I think even Dan was embarrassed, and he's a twit.
Near the end of the slog there was a bit of confusion as to whether or not it was meant for her.
Funny, I never have that problem of thinking things are left for me, but I don't beg stuff of strangers. 🤪🤪🤪
I felt sorry for Mazzy,but after watching they're holiday slogs and all the showing off about all they're up and coming holidays I can now say she is a complete and utter grifting bleep😡

Reactions: 8
Yes Rosie, I felt sorry for her, but no more. That daft put on voice, ACTING the dumb blonde. Well she isn't blonde either and she's way past her shelf life to act like a teenager.
She's rude, ignorant and entitled. The only reason I've not put her on my bleep list is she feeds stray cats. 😹😹😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Neil has said a number of times on his channel that he's the president of the OMD Fan Club and has hobnobbed with the group many times. So that's probably how Dan met them. Or maybe he just talked to them on a Zoom call as I really can't imagine rock stars (even has beens from the 80s) visiting a caravan camp.

Neil has said a number of times on his channel that he's the president of the OMD Fan Club and has hobnobbed with the group many times. So that's probably how Dan met them. Or maybe he just talked to them on a Zoom call as I really can't imagine rock stars (even has beens from the 80s) visiting a caravan camp.

Neither can i Judy, I still like some of OMDs music, love Pandora's Box and Enola Gay.
I don't watch that Neil's channel, but probably got them to give a shout out or something, unless Neil wrote it in some sort of letter.

Reactions: 3
I remember when Mazzy restarted her channel and asked people to like, subscribe and comment and explained that she makes a bit of money from it but not much. She said she would do a vlog about how much money she makes but kept insisting it was barely anything. She never did do the vlog about how she makes the money !

I do think she likes to play the dumb blonde but she knows how it all works and how to make the money.

They don't personally know these "celebrities", one of their viewers must have used a site where you pay a celebrity to read out a video message for you and sent it to the trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 7