Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Temu tit used to be cheap because it was tit and you knew you were buying tit. It seems to be expensive now (£30 for the big umbrella and £60 for the picnic basket) but I bet it's still tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Temu tit used to be cheap because it was tit and you knew you were buying tit. It seems to be expensive now (£30 for the big umbrella and £60 for the picnic basket) but I bet it's still tit.
I agree.
You’d get better quality buying here for that price.
Also, he stuck the parasol into the grass! He needs a stand so he doesn’t lose the height. 🙄
Who would use a wicker hamper to hold picnic food? You need a cool box to keep it cold and fresh.
I also don’t think they paid for it. I think they got a free amount to spend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Temu - cheap poisonous shite....suits them perfectly 👌

They don't need a picnic basket they can just use one of the bags under Dan's eyes. It's already loaded with John Smiths

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All the gear and no idea springs to mind. All the bbq things were useless cos they didn’t fit on the barbie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s looking even thinner! She never mentions what food she’s having and only cooks for Dan. No wonder she now checks the comments before posting them as I bet she’s getting concern about her weight loss. I do think she must be taking some weight loss drug as only a few months ago she was really struggling to lose anything.

I think Mazzy must love talking to her camera as it must be her best friend as otherwise she only has head Dan to talk to !

Reactions: 7
She’s looking even thinner! She never mentions what food she’s having and only cooks for Dan. No wonder she now checks the comments before posting them as I bet she’s getting concern about her weight loss. I do think she must be taking some weight loss drug as only a few months ago she was really struggling to lose anything.

I think Mazzy must love talking to her camera as it must be her best friend as otherwise she only has head Dan to talk to !
@Suzesnooze - yes I think the same! i've said previously that Im calling Ozempic - she's very secretive about what she eats and on the rare time she ate on holiday it was small portions and not that often either. As you say you don't go from struggling for a long time to lose it and then suddenly you've lost a lot of weight! 🤷‍♀️

Wow, what a transformation when Dan had a shave! Sex on legs in a crumpled discoloured Fred Perry. Now all he needs is radical plastic surgery and he could pass for hmm? 70? Got a great idea get that cat from Turkey and let it have a go!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When Dan was ranting about trolls online a while ago, he kept referring to a video that was made about them, spreading lies? Does anyone know what the video was posted on and what it was about?

Reactions: 2
When Dan was ranting about trolls online a while ago, he kept referring to a video that was made about them, spreading lies? Does anyone know what the video was posted on and what it was about?
Think it’s mentioned in Thread 2 if you go on that one and click on ‘most liked posts’.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Suzesnooze ----I seen one the other day, it was from years ago, a deep digger dan slog, when he was a metal detector. He was threatening to take people to court, for defamation, to be fair if what he says is true, it was terrible the things said about him.
He looked a lot younger, I'll see if I can find it, good for a laugh, very similar to guru butlers rant about tattle, except was years before. Screenshots and saved for court bla bla bla 😱😱
---
Found it. Looks like he's ready for combat 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
@Suzesnooze ----I He was threatening to take people to court, for defamation, to be fair if what he says is true, it was terrible the things said about him
I don't know how defamation law works in the UK--here in the states, it's a lot harder to prove if you're a public figure which Dan would be, if that's when he had his 288,000 subscribers.

In any case he'd have to hire a lawyer. The first thing the lawyer would tell him is what his chances of winning might be and how much it would cost if he lost. Those billable hours add up.

We know two things about Dan. He talks a good game but rarely follows through. And he's one cheap son of a witch.

• Haha
I don't know how defamation law works in the UK--here in the states, it's a lot harder to prove if you're a public figure which Dan would be, if that's when he had his 288,000 subscribers.

In any case he'd have to hire a lawyer. The first thing the lawyer would tell him is what his chances of winning might be and how much it would cost if he lost. Those billable hours add up.

We know two things about Dan. He talks a good game but rarely follows through. And he's one cheap son of a witch.
He said in that slog that lawyers would take his case and only pay if they win, I doubt that. In liable cases the only ones who win are lawyers. He wanted public apologies and he said wouldn't take them to court.
I think he might have discovered that tattlers aren't trolls, just people having a gossip and what is said on here is true and people's opinions. These comments haven't been posted on YouTube or social media, to him or any other youtuber and if they read on here then they have actively sought us out. He should understand that just because he doesn't like the comments, that isn't a troll, and we are entitled to call them grifting, begging bastards, who accept payments and gifts through their channel. Because it's true.
bleeping shameless and no pride.🤑🤑🤑

In my humble opinion a mother not being the main parent or not having her kids live with them is the biggest red flag a woman can possibly have.
Mother of three younguns now. I cannot imagine my day completely saturated in hugs from my kids.
Never mind not speaking about them, talking TO them or just wanting to see them. I just can’t fathom a life where it’s not about my kids.
Mazzy should be ashamed of herself. 2k each for a holiday and they probably wouldn’t spend that on their kids in 5 years.

So they’ve said they want to book another holiday as soon as they get back from Cyprus. Apparently they only want to be in the UK for 7-10 days before they go abroad again. They are planning on going away every month.
Where is the money coming from? Surely YouTube doesn’t pay that well?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So they’ve said they want to book another holiday as soon as they get back from Cyprus. Apparently they only want to be in the UK for 7-10 days before they go abroad again. They are planning on going away every month.
Where is the money coming from? Surely YouTube doesn’t pay that well?
I think they must have been offered some kind of hotel reviewer job and vlogging and promoting each hotel while there.

She said something like not our next, next holiday but our one early next year!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think they must have been offered some kind of hotel reviewer job and vlogging and promoting each hotel while there.

She said something like not our next, next holiday but our one early next year!
But then surely they’d be told where to go rather than choosing?
Something doesn’t add up. 🤔

Perhaps the aunt which died. The one he couldn't be bothered to go to the funeral. Maybe she's left him some money.

Reactions: 9
But then surely they’d be told where to go rather than choosing?
Something doesn’t add up. 🤔
I caught something he said in the latest SLOG when he was talking about getting some software to retrieve the deleted videos - he said he paid £94 for it and looked over at Mazzy and said don't worry I paid for it myself it didn't come out of Mazzys money - strange thing to say I thought, why would Mazzy have money - surely any money they make from Youtube would be joint. Im now thinking how people are suggesting and Mazzys getting a wedge in benefits - but then surely they wouldn't be so stupid based on the fact she is posted everyday going full throttle cleaning and then traipsing around on holiday - intriguing with the sudden flush of money....🤔

Reactions: 5