Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's going on about his back a lot. They're probably on sickness benefits or trying to claim it. They have to be on a claim for something, they'd never survive otherwise. They can claim UC while being self employed

Reactions: 4
Was this Cyprus trip a last minute booking or a freebie?
It all seems very sudden.
Why did Mazzy take her teddy everywhere with her in Turkey, even to meals? 🤔

Reactions: 3
If they use them as content they can write them off as a business expense. They wont be doing this if they didn’t have a financial gain from it.

Reactions: 7
Where the hell are they getting all this money from, surely they didn't make so much from selling the bikes, they don't make that much from Youtube and they seem to spend it like water!
This is what I've mention a few times, they have a tit load of money ,and if you go back to about 2 years back or just under, in their vlogs , you see that when all of sudden you noticed their huge change in spending power, before they always counted every penny and lived more frugally and constantly went on how little they had to spend etc .....mazzy also went from bad hip, can't walk, had a wheelchair at ready etc... to all of sudden more money and then hips got better...hmmmm suss as hell.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Those comments on trip adviser Im sure that incident was captured on one of the vlogs as I remember him having a to do with someone over the hedge lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Roy_S please get your partner to follow them round filming them, annoy the life out of the bastards, and see how they like it.
Your partner will be taking one for the team 🤪🤪🤪
---
This is what I've mention a few times, they have a tit load of money ,and if you go back to about 2 years back or just under, in their vlogs , you see that when all of sudden you noticed their huge change in spending power, before they always counted every penny and lived more frugally and constantly went on how little they had to spend etc .....mazzy also went from bad hip, can't walk, had a wheelchair at ready etc... to all of sudden more money and then hips got better...hmmmm suss as hell.
Benefits, sounds like PIP to me and genuine disabled can't get. Sickening if I'm right. 🤑🤑🤑

Can you imagine planning your whole holiday around either when the bars are open (he almost “panicked” when they got to the Turkey resort at midnight & thought the bar was closed) or if the destination has a certain type of beer? SMH 🤦‍

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine planning your whole holiday around either when the bars are open (he almost “panicked” when they got to the Turkey resort at midnight & thought the bar was closed) or if the destination has a certain type of beer? SMH 🤦‍
There's always a bottle of Baileys to hand too... she opened the fridge and there was lager and John Smiths stocked up

Those comments on trip adviser Im sure that incident was captured on one of the vlogs as I remember him having a to do with someone over the hedge lol.
It was. A campsite visitor politely asked “Would you mind keeping the noise down?”
”No!” Dan replied.
Dan and Mazzy felt the visitor was being completely unreasonable. 🙄
They don’t seem to understand that people book an “adults only” campsite because they want quiet without the noise of children around them. Instead they get 2 fully grown adults making the noise of a class full of children.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It was. A campsite visitor politely asked “Would you mind keeping the noise down?”
”No!” Dan replied.
"And you can't make me, ya big doo-doo head!"

They spent the rest of the video moaning about how that horrible man had ruined all their fun. Which was ridiculous as he was given another site and gone in half an hour or less. They could've picked up where they left off.

But they got lots of comments saying how unfairly they'd been treated and they have a right to make a bit of noise at 1 in the afternoon.

On the Trip Advisor review the guest said they'd been up since 6 am and had been drinking for a few hours before he asked them to hold it down.

Makes you wonder how many people complain about them who don't post reviews in Trip Advisor.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2024-06-04 175604.png

Wow I amlost didn't buy these, thank god she clarified that you can put 'ennyfing in there so, not jus salad'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Roy_S please get your partner to follow them round filming them, annoy the life out of the bastards, and see how they like it.
Your partner will be taking one for the team 🤪🤪🤪
I suggested she pop along and give Mazzy a big hug and Dan a kiss & cuddle, I'm sure what she told me to do is medically impossible, probably illegal and would require a decent plastic surgeon to put things right,

• Haha
Reactions: 4