Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Chubclub, I've seen the other Trip Advisor comments before, I think there were others about dan walking round like he owned the place and the camp manager constantly trying to appease people that were complaining. People going for a quiet holiday and having to put up with that bleep throwing his weight around being disrespectful to other campers. I'm surprised he's not been twatted by now. 😁😁😁

Reactions: 7
Thanks Chubclub, I've seen the other Trip Advisor comments before, I think there were others about dan walking round like he owned the place and the camp manager constantly trying to appease people that were complaining. People going for a quiet holiday and having to put up with that bleep throwing his weight around being disrespectful to other campers. I'm surprised he's not been twatted by now. 😁😁😁
I'm sure there's a long queue 🀣 there were also comments about people wanting to join Tattle to have their say about them

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just watching their review of Turkey and the hotel, it seems both of them were jewvious about a few things, idiots!

Reactions: 1
On last nights vlog, dan has got to be the most miserable bastard on earth. Nothing Mazzy says is good enough (why does she sit with her hood up in a restaurant/bar, not normal).
'Do you want a drink darling' how does she keep so cheerful. He wasn't happy when they got to Witherspoon's because it was too early to serve beer. He's got a problem if wants alcohol at breakfast.
I couldn't put up with a miserable bleep like him, he'd be getting told this (see attachment)
---
@Chubclub do you have to wait to join Tattle, ? Didn't know we are part of the elite πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The amount of fake tan and make up smeared around the collar of her hoody 🀒

She should be paying child support if she's not contributing after she abandoned her kids. The same goes for any shitshow of a parent who can't be arsed with their own flesh and blood

Reactions: 5
That hoodie is downright creepy. A decapitated teddy bear? Seriously? It's the sort of thing that would frighten small children.

And who cares that people pay Β£600 for the actual name brand item? It's still a very unsettling image.

On last nights vlog, dan has got to be the most miserable bastard on earth. Nothing Mazzy says is good enough (why does she sit with her hood up in a restaurant/bar, not normal).
'Do you want a drink darling' how does she keep so cheerful. He wasn't happy when they got to Witherspoon's because it was too early to serve beer. He's got a problem if wants alcohol at breakfast.
I couldn't put up with a miserable bleep like him, he'd be getting told this (see attachment)
---
@Chubclub do you have to wait to join Tattle, ? Didn't know we are part of the elite πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Yep, Tattle is closed to new members as far as I'm aware. Unless a member sends out an invitation to join via a link.

They're both overgrown spoilt brats. As long as they're getting their own way they're happy. The minute they can't do exactly as they please they're in a sulk. That's why they can't be adults and take care of their kids, too drunk and selfish all the time.

Latest vlog - they want to step away from reviews... no free stuff then in the future? Hmm OK then πŸ€” more like they want free holiday's instead

I was doing a bit of Facebook deep diving and it looks like mazzy could be a nan! Two of the daughters looks exactly like her. I’m not sure of their names. We obviously know the youngest name as she has featured in vlogs. why would she abandon children as well as grandchild. Her full name is Marion and her twin is called Sharon.

• Wow
The amount of fake tan and make up smeared around the collar of her hoody 🀒

She should be paying child support if she's not contributing after she abandoned her kids. The same goes for any shitshow of a parent who can't be arsed with their own flesh and blood
If what I understand is correct she pays Β£300 for those bottles of fake tan I could be wrong though.

• Wow
  • Haha
@Beastboy19 ------- Sharon Butler 🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Roofus -------- the other day when she was putting her extensions in an brushing them, she said I can't say where they're from but very expensive, she had about 6 pieces. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
She tells you where everything else is from so why not them, obviously something to hide. I thought they were cheap ones from Temu.

Going back to her leaving her kids @ChubClub, she's a bleeping disgrace if she left her kids. And for that bleep. There hasn't been a man put on this earth who I would have left my kids for. I know relationships breakdown, but either take your kids with you, or your partner leaves, and have shared custody.
Some women might have to leave if they're suffering depression and can't cope, but they still have contact with the aim to get them back when recovered. I couldn't even do that but wouldn't judge anyone in that situation. But, leaving your kids for a man and living like a pair of scrounging cunts that have their lifestyle funded by donations and gifts, well yes, I will judge that.
As my dad used to say, they're nowt a pound.

• Heart
So they are going on holiday again! This time to Cyprus in a week or so. Alright for some !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I'm convinced they think they are providing a public service. I've gave up watching now. Just click on and pause to read the comments. Only problem is everyone who can see through them have been banned from the comments.
Travel Trolls take your kids away for a holiday.

My partner will be in Cyprus when they are, we've sussed out where they're staying so she can pop along and get their autographs for me, ok it'll only be two x's but I'll know it came from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot 2024-06-03 183808.png

Screenshot 2024-06-03 183733.png

Has anybody else noticed in the intro it has Baggy driving the new campervan (that one of his fans just sold their house to buy, correct me if I'm wrong) and Bo standing in the ditch filming him instead of putting the camera on a tripod and them both driving by and waving for the camera.

It's such a strange situation I can't think of anybody that wouldn't have been called out in a major way for getting into a relationship with a 'fan' especially when she potentially has learning difficulties.

I'm not saying it's illegal but it's not very moral.

Maybe it's because they're so irrelevant....

Just my humble opinion of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha
My partner will be in Cyprus when they are, we've sussed out where they're staying so she can pop along and get their autographs for me, ok it'll only be two x's but I'll know it came from them.

Rub the paper on her orange face, you can have a mazzy mask print instead

• Haha
Screenshot 2024-06-03 191158.png

Damn that member only content that you have to pay every month for sounds like straight fire content too πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Where the hell are they getting all this money from, surely they didn't make so much from selling the bikes, they don't make that much from Youtube and they seem to spend it like water!