Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanting to buy gifts for the daughters of a couple they met round the pool, have they bought gifts for their own kids? They've not mentioned it if they have.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wanting to buy gifts for the daughters of a couple they met round the pool, have they bought gifts for their own kids? They've not mentioned it if they have.
Dan called them 3 twin little girls! 😆 You mean triplets! 🙄

I’m sure he’s been reading here whilst on holiday. A few times he mentioned he wasn’t drinking that day and he also was complimenting Mazzy and even gave her a kiss.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cat's not a bad judge 🤣
The way he was petting all those stray cats and dogs wandering around loose, I'm surprised he wasn't bitten or scratched sooner. There's no way of knowing how a dog or cat will react to being touched and it's best to leave them alone. Especially in a foreign country where they may not be vaccinated for rabies.

But I have to admit I enjoyed Dan's reaction when he learned he wasn't the Cat Whisperer he believed he was.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So he didn't get his pizza but didn't complain🤔somebody's after something for free after they're little chat with the manager😉

Reactions: 4
She actually said 'worser'!

Why does nobody correct her?

It's like having a bit of food stuck on your face and nobody telling you

• Haha
She actually said 'worser'!

Why does nobody correct her?

It's like having a bit of food stuck on your face and nobody telling you
its the Dis instead of this that rattles me! "It's so hot dis morning" 😤 what sort of accent is that supposed to be? its sort of Cornish mixed with gibberish

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Roy_S ----- that cat knows a bleep when it see's one. 😹😹😹😹
Looks like tormenting it, I hope it clawed the bastard.
---
The way he was petting all those stray cats and dogs wandering around loose, I'm surprised he wasn't bitten or scratched sooner. There's no way of knowing how a dog or cat will react to being touched and it's best to leave them alone. Especially in a foreign country where they may not be vaccinated for rabies.

But I have to admit I enjoyed Dan's reaction when he learned he wasn't the Cat Whisperer he believed he was.

Whenever I go on holiday (been a few years now, as I wouldn't leave the dog cause was 15, then covid and I won't get the vax), I always feed strays. Portugal had a lot of stray dogs, some were friendly and some just timid. I've never been bit, when I'm in Malta or on a trip to gozo there's colonies of cats besides the ones just wandering. They don't come to close, so I throw the food for them. On Gozo, there's an English lady that lives there, who feeds them in like a park area facing some shops. They seem to know the time and hang round waiting. As soon as she walks in park they run to her, that's the routine. Fascinating to watch, all these feral cats round her legs. They do get them neutered and just return them back. I didn't feed them just gave the lady some money towards what she spends.
My idea of heaven.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
How did these pair of weirdos meet? How did Mazzy have her own house? They are like a social experiment. I did try watching some of the older vlogs and jesus christ they've both aged 😳 that's all the boozing and being out in all weathers I guess
They met through his previous channel, deep digger Dan, she was a subscriber.
---
OK, Got a theory Ya"all, TT have said they got huge announcement in tomorrow vlog, and over on mazzy channels she's been washing all Oliday clothes and sticking em back in dis suitcase ( are you following me still? Hope so) so.....I'm reading between lines here and analysing..I reckon they got a "FREE" oliday, given by the manager of that turkey hotel they were just at, because Dan said he, the manager came over to them and said he had been watching their channel content etc...and Dan said how they all got on with him, such lovely man blah blah etc. This is my theory...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They met through his previous channel, deep digger Dan, she was a subscriber.
---
OK, Got a theory Ya"all, TT have said they got huge announcement in tomorrow vlog, and over on mazzy channels she's been washing all Oliday clothes and sticking em back in dis suitcase ( are you following me still? Hope so) so.....I'm reading between lines here and analysing..I reckon they got a "FREE" oliday, given by the manager of that turkey hotel they were just at, because Dan said he, the manager came over to them and said he had been watching their channel content etc...and Dan said how they all got on with him, such lovely man blah blah etc. This is my theory...
So when she was married, she started watching him and started messaging him? 😳

Reactions: 3
Mazzy’s vlog was so boring! More washing and ironing and cooking! She makes Dan food but doesn’t show what she eats and she’s looking thinner.

How yellow is mazzy looking?? If you look at the thumbnail to her latest video her eyeballs look yellow. She probably has liver cirrhosis or something from all the drinking!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did I hear Mazzy right on last nights slog, she said got swabbed couple of times at the airport, what the duck did she mean. I've not been abroad for a few years but a new one on me. Or in Mazzy speak, did she mean something else. 🤔🤔🤔

I think their big surprise is they're moving off the Nurseries and rocking up at the Butler's driveway while they're in lanzarote 😱😱😱

• Haha
How yellow is mazzy looking?? If you look at the thumbnail to her latest video her eyeballs look yellow. She probably has liver cirrhosis or something from all the drinking!
Her vlogs have been mixed up as she seemed to film 3 or 4 in one day but Friday nights vlog she said she had the pain again that she got on holiday and that she thinks is her gallbladder but she does also mention her liver!

• Wow