Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for that @Tiredoflife2020 about half an hour of my life I'll never get back.😡😡
I think Mazzy looks better without all that slap and false eyelashes.
Is it just me or does anyone else think it's highly inappropriate to walk round a water park in a bikini and a skimpy bottom one at that. I've been to a fair few water parks over the years and not once have I seen anyone walking round in a bikini. Or maybe times have changed, I don't know, I'm probably just an old boot and a kill joy, but just doesn't seem decent especially in mixed company and children around.
I did like that Mazzy fed the cat though, it's what I do on holiday, I actively go out looking for strays to feed.
It was posted earlier about Mazzy not eating much and when she does it's just salad, looks like only eating once a day. And salads again. Maybe she is on WL tablets either that or has a lot more willpower than me 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve watched quite a few of their holiday vlogs now and Mazzy looked a lot better on the flight without the false lashes and slap. She looked younger and the long hair suits her.

I’ve now realised she was eating more and drinking up until she got the gallbladder attack. She then decided to cut out the fizzy drinks as they have too much sugar and stick to water and it’s since then she hasn’t been eating much, so I suppose she’s trying to avoid another attack?

But they both have odd eating patterns which I noticed in their holiday vlogs last year. They rarely have breakfast and can go all day without eating. They’ll then eat a big meal and then seem to snack on sweets, chocolate and crisps at night, so no wonder they never fancy breakfast!

Dan’s baggy eyes are horrific!

I do notice when Mazzy isn’t drinking alcohol she’s much more coherent and looks better!

Reactions: 8
I’ve watched quite a few of their holiday vlogs now and Mazzy looked a lot better on the flight without the false lashes and slap. She looked younger and the long hair suits her.

I’ve now realised she was eating more and drinking up until she got the gallbladder attack. She then decided to cut out the fizzy drinks as they have too much sugar and stick to water and it’s since then she hasn’t been eating much, so I suppose she’s trying to avoid another attack?

But they both have odd eating patterns which I noticed in their holiday vlogs last year. They rarely have breakfast and can go all day without eating. They’ll then eat a big meal and then seem to snack on sweets, chocolate and crisps at night, so no wonder they never fancy breakfast!

Dan’s baggy eyes are horrific!

I do notice when Mazzy isn’t drinking alcohol she’s much more coherent and looks better!
I didn’t realise she’d previously had problems with her gallbladder.
When I had attacks the pain was so severe that when I had my first episode I thought I was having a heart attack.
I lost loads of weight because I was scared to eat much in case it triggered it. If that’s the case then I can understand why Mazzy isn’t eating and has lost weight.

I know it’s her personal choice, but she looks so much better when she doesn’t draw on her eyebrows.

Reactions: 6
I get the impression pisshead Dan doesn't like Mazzy having too much confidence. He's always sniping at her and sneering. Like that charity shop challenge she did with the others a while back, he wouldn't give her any extra money, he showed her right up.

She's always trying to look "sexy" for his attention but he couldn't care less about her.

Why she left her kids for that alcoholic mess is anyone's guess. She's crazy.

I didn’t realise she’d previously had problems with her gallbladder.
When I had attacks the pain was so severe that when I had my first episode I thought I was having a heart attack.
I lost loads of weight because I was scared to eat much in case it triggered it. If that’s the case then I can understand why Mazzy isn’t eating and has lost weight.

I know it’s her personal choice, but she looks so much better when she doesn’t draw on her eyebrows.
She mentioned it was her gallbladder or liver but Dan said you do have some health issues to do with that. She was also really bloated the day after she had been sick all the time.

She has mentioned her health issues a few times over the years. She has said herself she knows if she cuts out alcohol and eats better then it helps her. It just seems she can never stick to it, especially the alcohol.

She mentioned it was her gallbladder or liver but Dan said you do have some health issues to do with that. She was also really bloated the day after she had been sick all the time.

She has mentioned her health issues a few times over the years. She has said herself she knows if she cuts out alcohol and eats better then it helps her. It just seems she can never stick to it, especially the alcohol.
I should imagine it’s hard to stick to it when Dan constantly has a can of John Smith’s in his hand.
I like Mazzy, I think her heart is in the right place. If she had a bit more confidence I think she’d kick Dan to the curb. I think that’s why he keeps belittling her so she thinks she can’t do any better than him.

I should imagine it’s hard to stick to it when Dan constantly has a can of John Smith’s in his hand.
I like Mazzy, I think her heart is in the right place. If she had a bit more confidence I think she’d kick Dan to the curb. I think that’s why he keeps belittling her so she thinks she can’t do any better than him.
I agree. She’s harmless. He definitely took advantage of her. She does seem besotted with him though and calling him handsome 🤢.

@MrsCEvans I'm afraid I do take exception to your request to “cut the body shaming“! It is against Tattle rules for members to police each other and try to monitor what we all say! So we can diss their personalities but not what they look like!? so please put me on ignore as I will carry on commenting when they look a bloody mess - it’s a gossip site after all 🤷‍♀️🙈
@MrsCEvans I'm afraid I do take exception to your request to “cut the body shaming“! It is against Tattle rules for members to police each other and try to monitor what we all say! So we can diss their personalities but not what they look like!? so please put me on ignore as I will carry on commenting when they look a bloody mess - it’s a gossip site after all 🤷‍♀️🙈
I apologise to everyone I should have removed my comment as afterwards I was like I’m being hypocritical of her way of life. Again I’m so sorry but you’re right I was a didkhead 😂

• Heart
No it's not body shaming, if peepul want to say they are smaller than they are, and put it out there, expect to have it questioned. It's that simple. Don't mention sizes and it won't be questioned. (Like a certain pair of magic jeans)
And, what makes them think it's ok to film people out having a meal or walking about the hotel and at the buffet counters. They are private people on holiday who don't want the world seeing them. It's a good job I'm not there or that camera would be no more.
I hope Puddleduck takes one for the team and goes on a mission 🌞🌞🌞
Sasha coco you're a 💯 right they don't care who they film 😡 Does anyone know where you get those magic jeans🤔 was it Tesco? I can't remember 😘 Oh yes please Puddleduck we're relying on you 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I agree. She’s harmless. He definitely took advantage of her. She does seem besotted with him though and calling him handsome 🤢.

Dan is a nasty bully to her. She does all the cleaning and all of the cooking, yet he belittles her all of the time and treats her like a skivvy.

He is a truly useless character who needs someone to feel superior to, and he does this by putting her down at every opportunity.
He has also done this to “friends” who fix things on his van when he is totally incapable of doing simple tasks himself.

He is a truly despicable person and she would be better off without him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes Rosie Tesco's, but be quick they sell out fast 😁😁

Puddleduck if he's reading this, might go to ground, so use the element of surprise. Watches synchronised, lights, camera and action 🏖🏖🏖

The more I see of Mazzy, I do like her. She seems a kind person, she's always nice to other people, staff and animals, and always seems cheerful. Considering how they're living in that motor home with that piss head, I don't know how she stays so cheerful.
Just comparing TT holiday vlog to BE, Mazzy is laughing, interacting with strangers and looks like having a good time. Need I say more.
---
Andrew yes he's vile to her, that's how men keep a woman under control, belittle and make them think that they're lucky to have them. Wouldn't surprise me if he love bombs her when he feels like he's losing a bit of control.
Isolate and control, typical Narc behaviour. bleep.
---
Yes Rosie Tesco's, but be quick they sell out fast 😁😁

Puddleduck if he's reading this, might go to ground, so use the element of surprise. Watches synchronised, lights, camera and action 🏖🏖🏖

The more I see of Mazzy, I do like her. She seems a kind person, she's always nice to other people, staff and animals, and always seems cheerful. Considering how they're living in that motor home with that piss head, I don't know how she stays so cheerful.
Just comparing TT holiday vlog to BE, Mazzy is laughing, interacting with strangers and looks like having a good time. Need I say more.
---
Andrew yes he's vile to her, that's how men keep a woman under control, belittle and make them think that they're lucky to have them. Wouldn't surprise me if he love bombs her when he feels like he's losing a bit of control.
Isolate and control, typical Narc behaviour. bleep.
Andrew i should have said it's not exclusive to men, there are Women Narcs out there as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
On the walks every thing Mazzy asked to do, he didn't want to and said no... Shall we go see the peacocks, no they don't like you too close, then proceeds to follow one with a camera when it ventured into the bar area. He's a prick

Reactions: 7
Has he been wearing his Jimmy Savile gear he was banging on about how good he looked in it. I can't be bothered to watch them.

Reactions: 1
On the walks every thing Mazzy asked to do, he didn't want to and said no... Shall we go see the peacocks, no they don't like you too close, then proceeds to follow one with a camera when it ventured into the bar area. He's a prick
And he’d downed 2 pints of Guinness by 10.30am! 😮

• Wow
Mazzy took us with her on a visit to the toilet, who the hell takes a vlogging camera to the toilet !

• Haha
  • Wow
Revised bleep status Rosie ---- he's now on it.
For being a shameless, hardfaced begging bastard. Grifting off poor gullible subscribers , bad enough an over inflated monthly subscription, but what is unforgivable having a donation page. People funding their lazy dossing lifestyle. Yes he's an out and out bleep. And for the way he belittles Mazzy and controls where they go and what they do.
Dan's way or no way. 👿👿👿

• Heart
Reactions: 4