Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you possibly imagine the "Doing the washing after holiday" videos she's going to make after this.

Most people just think "I've got a pile of stuff to clean"

Her: CONTEEEENNT
---
Mazzy took us with her on a visit to the toilet, who the hell takes a vlogging camera to the toilet !
I was wondering what could be worse than cleaning videos but toilet review videos could do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's done nothing but moan on the trip to Kushadasi too. Mazzy has tried to keep it upbeat. Yep agree he's a bleep,

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In Mazzy's new video, at about 1 min 35 she says,

It's not that I'm looking forward to getting home, I'm not actually, I'm dreading going back to where we came from.

Not all rosy on the seasonal pitch then?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He's done nothing but moan on the trip to Kushadasi too. Mazzy has tried to keep it upbeat. Yep agree he's a bleep,
I didn’t like it when he was filming that woman in the street talking to herself and he says to camera “she’s nuts” and laughs.

• Angry
In Mazzy's new video, at about 1 min 35 she says,

It's not that I'm looking forward to getting home, I'm not actually, I'm dreading going back to where we came from.

Not all rosy on the seasonal pitch then?
Sounds like Mazzy is fed up with living in the pee stained motorhome and wants a real house. We watched one of the old Digger Dan videos from 6 years ago, when they had gotten together but hadn't bought the motorhome yet.

She had a really nice house then! Even had a rotisserie in the kitchen just for roasting kabob meat. But she gave it all up to live in a box and have her life posted online.

It doesn't seem like they have many options besides the Travel Trolls. I would assume they'd be required to show their occupations and income to rent a house. Landlords would want a more reliable source than a YouTube channel.

They've been out of the work force too long to get real jobs and Dan wouldn't want to go that route anyway. Can't smoke and drink at work. Where could they go? Stay with his mother? Or her sister? JP and Sammy? Neil and Sandra? Peter Webster?

Anyway, that little portable washing machine is in for a hell of a workout when they get home.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@treblethree ------ I noticed that, when she said was dreading going back to what they came from, my heart went out out to her. I don't know how she stays so cheerful living with that bleep.

@Judy5cents ----- you forgot the Butler's. They've got a drive big enough for the motor home and 5 bedrooms 🤪🤪🤪
---
A tip Mazzy if your reading, next time you go away or even in your motor home. Get a roll of those white bags from homebargains, put your worn underwear in one, tee shirts in another. Just keeps all your clean stuff separate. Your welcome. 😉😉

Reactions: 3
Mazzy has confirmed she has her comments section set so that the comments don’t post until she approves them ! So no wonder you don’t see any negative comments on her vlogs! She said unfortunately that’s the way it has to be!

Reactions: 4
How did these pair of weirdos meet? How did Mazzy have her own house? They are like a social experiment. I did try watching some of the older vlogs and jesus christ they've both aged 😳 that's all the boozing and being out in all weathers I guess

Reactions: 5
head Dan last night moaning about JP never mentioning his dog, Raven, and therefore he mustn't love his dog. Does that extend to the children that you and Mazzy have abandoned ? you never mention them, therefore you don't love them.
I will never get my head round the fact that Mazzy thought Dan was worth leaving her children for and I wonder if she has regrets.

• Heart
head Dan last night moaning about JP never mentioning his dog, Raven, and therefore he mustn't love his dog. Does that extend to the children that you and Mazzy have abandoned ? you never mention them, therefore you don't love them.
I will never get my head round the fact that Mazzy thought Dan was worth leaving her children for and I wonder if she has regrets.
💯! and did you see the look that Sammie gave him when he said it! She looks completely over spending time with them🙄

Reactions: 8
In one of the Tunisia vlogs mazzy starts reminiscing about when she was pregnant. He quickly cut her up and started going on about something else. He clearly hates her having kids and a previous life. It's really sad and bizarre.

People have said that she seems a good person and has a big heart, so why the hell doesn't she have more to do with her own children?? It doesn't make sense! Good people don't give up a family home to indulge their weird boyfriend and choose him over your kids. Same goes for men.

I know how people like her work, they act like the nicest sweetest person in public, but speak to their family/kids and it's a different story.

The pair of them are equally disgraceful for abandoning their families. That will scar the kids deep for life, that they don't bother with them, but devote their lives making videos for strangers and validation. It's horrible when you break it down. They need to grow the F up.

• Heart
How did these pair of weirdos meet? How did Mazzy have her own house? They are like a social experiment. I did try watching some of the older vlogs and jesus christ they've both aged 😳 that's all the boozing and being out in all weathers I guess
I think she was a Deep Digger Dan fa and he saw a soft touch🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Screenshot 2024-05-29 175402.png

I've got a feeling this guy didn't like Baggy & Bo filming his kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 7