Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been wondering if she’s gone down the ozempic road 🤔. On the holiday she seems to have very little appetite and she’s been very secretive about It all where as in the past she was happy to chat about her attempts at weight loss … very Strange 🤷‍♀️
Yes definitely as the vlog I watched not that long ago she said she was the heaviest she had ever been and she couldn’t lose anything but previously she has lost weight quite easily (when she cuts out the alcohol!).

She mentioned in the try on that she had worn a bikini last year when she had lost 3 stone but a lot of those commenting think she means she’s lost 3 stone recently !

I haven’t been watching the holiday vlogs but skimmed one and I noticed she’s not even drinking alcohol and they all had starters and she didn’t. Not like her to not be drinking! But I notice she is more with it when she doesn’t drink!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes definitely as the vlog I watched not that long ago she said she was the heaviest she had ever been and she couldn’t lose anything but previously she has lost weight quite easily (when she cuts out the alcohol!).

She mentioned in the try on that she had worn a bikini last year when she had lost 3 stone but a lot of those commenting think she means she’s lost 3 stone recently !

I haven’t been watching the holiday vlogs but skimmed one and I noticed she’s not even drinking alcohol and they all had starters and she didn’t. Not like her to not be drinking! But I notice she is more with it when she doesn’t drink!
He's drinking enough for the both of them😏 if JP&Sammy are still friends after this holiday I'd be surprised,Danny Deleteo is one vile horrible creature🤮

Reactions: 8
I watched the one yesterday with the A La Carte restaurant and Sammie looked pissed off! She’s not a big talker at the best of times, obviously just her personality but she’s barely talking at all now! I bet she can’t wait to go home and never see this pair ever again lol 🤪🤣

• Haha
💯Rosie, he's always making sarcastic comments to Mazzy and then looks at the camera, like he's clever, nasty twit. Not I've seen many of their vlogs, enough though, but I've never heard Mazzy be nasty.

@throwlight - that was cringe at the A La Carte restaurant, had to laugh when they said how long they were waiting 45 minutes and no one came to them, I wonder why 🤔🤔
Dan said he was full after that salad, didn't think he ate it all. More like full on drink.

@Suzesnooze - Mazzy obviously lost weight, I thought she might have padded herself out in winter clothes and did the 'reveal ' on holiday. But ozempic would explain the sickness and stomach pain, apparently you lose appetite and what you do eat comes out both ends. No thank you.

@ChubClub agree, last night she ate a bit of dry bread, and did you see all that food left on plates in the buffet restaurant, hardly touched. Wasteful load of bastards. Just because you're AI doesn't mean you should take more than your going to eat. I always think it's a perk of the job for staff to take home leftovers, maybe even part of their wage.

In her dress try on she just constantly went on about how she's a size 10, yet the size 12 one seemed to fit her a lot better 🙄 constantly showing close ups of her saggy tits ( I have my own don't need to see yours hun) I didn't notice desperate dildo dan on the bed till the end 🤣🤣🤣

Her style is awful, she's a reject from 2009. She just had to get it in there that JP liked her riv dress! They deffo fancy each other I wouldn't be surprised if they've shagged or are at it!

• Haha
  • Sick
💯Rosie, he's always making sarcastic comments to Mazzy and then looks at the camera, like he's clever, nasty twit. Not I've seen many of their vlogs, enough though, but I've never heard Mazzy be nasty.

@throwlight - that was cringe at the A La Carte restaurant, had to laugh when they said how long they were waiting 45 minutes and no one came to them, I wonder why 🤔🤔
Dan said he was full after that salad, didn't think he ate it all. More like full on drink.

@Suzesnooze - Mazzy obviously lost weight, I thought she might have padded herself out in winter clothes and did the 'reveal ' on holiday. But ozempic would explain the sickness and stomach pain, apparently you lose appetite and what you do eat comes out both ends. No thank you.

@ChubClub agree, last night she ate a bit of dry bread, and did you see all that food left on plates in the buffet restaurant, hardly touched. Wasteful load of bastards. Just because you're AI doesn't mean you should take more than your going to eat. I always think it's a perk of the job for staff to take home leftovers, maybe even part of their wage.
I can't stand food waste there's no need for it. He was definitely to drunk to eat,ohhhh I can't stand him😡I've just started watching them again and I'm raging😠

• Haha
Not sure if I've posted this before (attachment). How can anyone blatantly ask for money to fund your chosen lifestyle of dossing. If that's what you want to do and how you want to live, that's up to you and I'm not judging, but don't ask people for money so you can live how you please.
I wonder if the TT gullibles subscribe to BE, if so the poor bastards have been hit from two directions. (Butler took down wish list, didn't like being called a greedy, begging, gritfting bastard) and apparently PO Box was too expensive.
They've got no shame, they stand there saying what they've had sent to them, where's their bleeping pride 🤑🤑🤑
---

Roofus, is Mazzy practicing for only fans 😱😱😱

Crikey!, £17.99 per month for Gold Family members! That's the same as a subscription to Netflix Premium 4k and the whole world of films and decent content.
What can this pair of work shy grifters (Travel Trolls) offer that compares to Netflix? I guess they're not thinking about what they offer subscribers for £17.99 per month, but what they can squander the £17.99 per month on.

I did briefly see a comment on the TT channel suggesting that the shirking pair might consider getting summer jobs to fund their winter in Spain, but the comment was quickly deleted. The thought of a day's proper work probably gave Despicable Dan a near heart attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It's also why they can't go out for the day because she always needs to be close to a toilet because sometimes when you need to go there is little to no warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I don’t ever stick up for Danny deleto and. Bo selecta however. There is always a first
1. Please people as much as we dislike these pair of dickheads. Cut the body shaming.
2. I can’t see baggy eyes spending money on Ozempic
3. A common misconception is that Ozempic is a weight loss drug. It’s not it’s a diabetic drug. A “side effect” CAN be weight loss. Not everyone loses weight. I’ve been on this medication for almost a year for diabetes. Believe me you don’t lose weight in a blink of an eye.

rant over. Now onto todays vlog 😂😂
how embarrassing sticking your nephew on the vlog yet you can’t be bothered to get in touch with your kids. I just want to take a flight to Turkey for 3 days 😂

@kizzy you've hit the nail on the head there, they're both full of tit.

Andrew, And the cheeky bastards want donations, lazy grifters.

ChubClub, she's definitely making an effort in her appearance 🤣🤣🤣

Rosie I can't remember exactly what he said, I'm sure he said can't eat after drinking or the other way round. That is a problem. Fancy letting drink dictate when you eat. Mazzy doesn't seem to eat much at all.

I don’t ever stick up for Danny deleto and. Bo selecta however. There is always a first
1. Please people as much as we dislike these pair of dickheads. Cut the body shaming.
3. A common misconception is that Ozempic is a weight loss drug. It’s not it’s a diabetic drug. A “side effect” CAN be weight loss. Not everyone loses weight. I’ve been on this medication for almost a year for diabetes. Believe me you don’t lose weight in a blink of an eye.

how embarrassing sticking your nephew on the vlog yet you can’t be bothered to get in touch with your kids. I just want to take a flight to Turkey for 3 days 😂
@MrsCEvans I'm afraid I do take exception to your request to “cut the body shaming“! It is against Tattle rules for members to police each other and try to monitor what we all say! So we can diss their personalities but not what they look like!? so please put me on ignore as I will carry on commenting when they look a bloody mess - it’s a gossip site after all 🤷‍♀️🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I personally try not to comment on people’s body shape because I’m no Kate Moss myself but isn’t a little hypocritical of you to criticise those who do when you refer to Mazzy as Bo Selecta? So face shaming is acceptable then? 🤔

If she keeps on showing her not very pleasing to the eye body,I'm no skinny minny myself but dont flaunt it all over You Tube,then I will mention it😉

• Haha
I think at Mazzys age and dress size (and I too am 48 and plus size so not body shaming!) she needs to consider one phrase “one piece swimsuit”

Also if Mazzy wanted to take a weight loss drug (ozempic or whatever) I think she has her own money, I don’t think Dan would have to buy it for her as such.

@MrsCEvans I haven't seen anyone on here body shame Mazzy.
@50sGirl your right the only one body/face shaming anyone is MrscEvans. She thinks acceptable to criticise Mazzys face and Dan 'baggy eyes'

Most of us only pass comments on the 'cosmetic ' aspects of their appearance that can be changed. Their conduct, supported lifestyle and grifting deserves to get a battering.
I think I'm entitled to my opinion when I said Mazzy looks like she's practicing for only fans when she's trying on her bikini haul and putting it out there for world to see.
as @Tea time says a one piece swimsuit is more flattering. That is good advice, not body shaming.
I'm no Elle McPherson myself (anymore)😉😉😉 and don't body or face shame ,maybe call someone a miserable looking bastard/witch, but each to their own. Thinking about it I call people a lot worse than that. With good cause.
AND these comments are not posted to anyone, only on here a gossip site. if they read them, they have actively come looking on here for them.
Mazzy, if you are reading maybe consider Only Fans, could be a nice little earner. Feather your nest girl. See helpful advice. 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
I don’t think questioning if she’s actually a size 10 is body shaming 🤔 she looks more like a size 14 to me !

• Haha
I don’t think questioning if she’s actually a size 10 is body shaming 🤔 she looks more like a size 14 to me !
No it's not body shaming, if peepul want to say they are smaller than they are, and put it out there, expect to have it questioned. It's that simple. Don't mention sizes and it won't be questioned. (Like a certain pair of magic jeans)
And, what makes them think it's ok to film people out having a meal or walking about the hotel and at the buffet counters. They are private people on holiday who don't want the world seeing them. It's a good job I'm not there or that camera would be no more.
I hope Puddleduck takes one for the team and goes on a mission 🌞🌞🌞

• Heart