Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go with friends then enjoy every min of it no go bed by 9 . Every single meal dan had he's winged about it . No way could I go away with them not alone eat with them there embrassing . I think jp wife is very nice lady but dont fit in with them 2 that's for sure just putting brave face on. .tbh I don't think jp thought they was gonna be boring as they are he type to have lots fun while he can ,in the mean time the othe 2 are sitting there moaning and groaning and bed by 9 this friend ship is not long term
The amount of food Dan is wasting is disgraceful. Just because it’s free doesn’t mean you need to take it all.

Also his “drowning“ incident! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We live up the coast from where they are and the Husband has just asked if I want to go and have a look at them 😂😆😂 - Divorce pending.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a bleeping nob in the swimming pool...it was about 1cm deep....what a bleeping wanker!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope, not buying the “drowning” put on - if he’d sucked in water he would have been coughing like a mad man…but wasn’t. Drama, drama. Mazz has likely got gallstones. Eventually will need surgery. And ffs, she may as well have been naked in that teeny weeny blue bikini. No fat shaming, just classless.

Reactions: 7
The amount of food Dan is wasting is disgraceful. Just because it’s free doesn’t mean you need to take it all.

Also his “drowning“ incident! 🤭
Yes just waste . I've seen toddlers do better at dog paddle 😂 must been his homer Simpson belly that dragged him under 😂 😂
---
It seems that Dan has to be waited on .can't even do beans on toast .if I had someone like him he be out the door .there both immature. But takes advantage of mazzy she's very child like dread to think how he treats her behind the sceens I bet its not pleasant .
---
It seems that Dan has to be waited on .can't even do beans on toast .if I had someone like him he be out the door .there both immature. But takes advantage of mazzy she's very child like dread to think how he treats her behind the sceens I bet its not pleasant .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How many times can Mazzy say JP she sounds obsessed , I swear she's touching his willy on the sly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His “drowning episode” JP just should have stood up. so Funny,
looks like Bo selecta isn’t drinking tonight. Maybe because her organs swelled up the other night, never ever realised she was a Dr.

• Haha
Dan’s not feeling well again. 🙄
His back is covered in blisters and he says he has cold sore type things on his nose. 🤢
He looks like shite.

Dan’s not feeling well again. 🙄
His back is covered in blisters and he says he has cold sore type things on his nose. 🤢
He looks like shite.
well he’s too cool to use suncream, he got burnt before he went and thought he was building up a base tan, but it’s obvious that skin was going to peel right off like a cheap sausage!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It says a lot JP has 6000 subs and gets 155 comments but replys to most.
TT has 40k subs and gets 65 comments but to lazy to reply unless it's a one word answer, if it's your business put some effort in.

It says a lot JP has 6000 subs and gets 155 comments but replys to most.
TT has 40k subs and gets 65 comments but to lazy to reply unless it's a one word answer, if it's your business put some effort in.
They've probably bought their followers the sad sacks

Screenshot 2024-05-24 194529.png

🤔
---
Screenshot 2024-05-24 195318.png

"This is quite a sexy one"

Danm, hold me back 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Not sure if I've posted this before (attachment). How can anyone blatantly ask for money to fund your chosen lifestyle of dossing. If that's what you want to do and how you want to live, that's up to you and I'm not judging, but don't ask people for money so you can live how you please.
I wonder if the TT gullibles subscribe to BE, if so the poor bastards have been hit from two directions. (Butler took down wish list, didn't like being called a greedy, begging, gritfting bastard) and apparently PO Box was too expensive.
They've got no shame, they stand there saying what they've had sent to them, where's their bleeping pride 🤑🤑🤑
---
View attachment 2955183

🤔
---
View attachment 2955194

"This is quite a sexy one"

Danm, hold me back 🤣
Roofus, is Mazzy practicing for only fans 😱😱😱

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
No temu link for the bikini, absolutely raging. 😥

Last edited:
  • Haha
I haven’t watched Mazzy’s channel for a while but how did she lose all that weight so quickly? Last time I watched she had tried to lose some and the scales never budged!

I’ve watched her holiday try ons (cringe at the bikini one 🤦‍♀️) and she’s saying she’s size 10? Is that like Shaz Butler’s size 12?! Also the amount of clothes she has from River Island and Next and says she loves River Island and the majority of her clothes are from there? Bit odd when most of her clothes are from charity shops or Amazon !

She looks better with the longer hair and she has obviously lost weight but odd how she couldn’t lose a pound a few months ago! She probably bought a weight loss drug online!

Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched Mazzy’s channel for a while but how did she lose all that weight so quickly? Last time I watched she had tried to lose some and the scales never budged!

I’ve watched her holiday try ons (cringe at the bikini one 🤦‍♀️) and she’s saying she’s size 10? Is that like Shaz Butler’s size 12?! Also the amount of clothes she has from River Island and Next and says she loves River Island and the majority of her clothes are from there? Bit odd when most of her clothes are from charity shops or Amazon !

She looks better with the longer hair and she has obviously lost weight but odd how she couldn’t lose a pound a few months ago! She probably bought a weight loss drug online!
I’ve been wondering if she’s gone down the ozempic road 🤔. On the holiday she seems to have very little appetite and she’s been very secretive about It all where as in the past she was happy to chat about her attempts at weight loss … very Strange 🤷‍♀️