Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get how all there friends are YouTubers they don't have any long term friends or non YouTubers. They all seem to hang off eachother just for views.

Reactions: 5
they only have to sell a couple of e-bikes
---
I bet these were soon deleted
Tbh that’s an awful thing to say. To go on their channel and write that says more about the poster than Mazzy. I wouldn't blame Dan for deleting them.
---
I don't get how all there friends are YouTubers they don't have any long term friends or non YouTubers. They all seem to hang off eachother just for views.
If you were their long term friend or non Youtuber would you want to be filmed with them? I certainly wouldn't! 😬

Reactions: 6
They don’t “keep” friends for long either. JP will soon walk away just like the others even Neil’s wife seems like she’s had enough of them. I bet when they get kicked off the nursery’s. Oh I mean when they decide to move on. They won’t ever see Neil again. Dirty losers the pair of them. danny Saggy eyes deleto is most probably pissed up and walking round the place saying look at me I’m a celeb 😂

• Haha
Did you hear what hd said some enormous guy was in front of him at the buffett and took all the cakes.fat shaming hole look at his gut all that drinking hes enormous .Then shes so ill a dr wants her to go to hospital vomoting all night but instead she went sunbathing unbelievable all that drinking catching up.4000 pound holiday plus spends and they never do a days work or support their children financially

Reactions: 11
Did you hear what hd said some enormous guy was in front of him at the buffett and took all the cakes.fat shaming hole look at his gut all that drinking hes enormous .Then shes so ill a dr wants her to go to hospital vomoting all night but instead she went sunbathing unbelievable all that drinking catching up.4000 pound holiday plus spends and they never do a days work or support their children financially
To be fair it was a joke - the person he was referring to was JP not some random person.

Mazzy said it wasn’t food poisoning because she could feel her organs inside were swollen! 🤔🙄 Who needs x rays eh? 😜

• Haha
To be fair it was a joke - the person he was referring to was JP not some random person.

Mazzy said it wasn’t food poisoning because she could feel her organs inside were swollen! 🤔🙄 Who needs x rays eh? 😜
Doesn't matter who he was referring to he shouldn't say it....no one else is allowed to so why should he

Reactions: 4
Managed to capture this true comment before it got quickly deleted and then followed by a comment from kiss arse JP who is so far up Baggy eyed Dans arse he can see daylight lol
Knew it ,JP seems like a C**t as well, he's another who is of working age, but seems to chose not to work but is perfectly mobile and.mentally ok to work...this sickens me yet People watch them so in turn are paying them, idiots.
---
cost them £975, JP says in his vlog

View attachment 2950926
Thats bs I looked it up, mazzy said she booked through tui company, she only ever books through them she stated before n past, it's around £1700 for 7 nights, the platinum rate...add all other bits they had to pay for etc be around £2k pp...he's lying, that's a benidorm rate self catering too.
---
Mazzy seems to have her vag area tatattooed ffgs! And standing there wearing a crusifix as well, plastic catholic comes to mind, jeez, that bikini is TINY 😆 🤣 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Thats bs I looked it up, mazzy said she booked through tui company, she only ever books through them she stated before n past, it's around £1700 for 7 nights, the platinum rate...add all other bits they had to pay for etc be around £2k pp...he's lying, that's a benidorm rate self catering too.
---
£1200 in June so a grand’s about right for when they went, they’re all platinum rooms, it’s a platinum hotel.

A5163652-B7CF-4BF9-84E5-ED65A5C69354.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why does mazzy carry that bloody toy dog about with her everywhere?
The trolls would piss me off if I was on holiday with them. Can’t go on a day trip, can’t walk, don’t want to eat, blah blah blah

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What's the scruffy thing mazzy is carrying around with her and had on the counter when she was cutting ball bags bread,,, is it a teddy bear??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you go with friends then enjoy every min of it no go bed by 9 . Every single meal dan had he's winged about it . No way could I go away with them not alone eat with them there embrassing . I think jp wife is very nice lady but dont fit in with them 2 that's for sure just putting brave face on. .tbh I don't think jp thought they was gonna be boring as they are he type to have lots fun while he can ,in the mean time the othe 2 are sitting there moaning and groaning and bed by 9 this friend ship is not long term