Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan and Mazzy looks a nice resort. I bet you're kids would love a couple of weeks there.
Oh forgot you don't see them, it's all about you.
They'll have to make do with your videos instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dan and Mazzy looks a nice resort. I bet you're kids would love a couple of weeks there.
In my humble opinion a mother not being the main parent or not having her kids live with them is the biggest red flag a woman can possibly have.

• Heart
I can not see them 4 lasting as friends. I know maz is well you know not bright but Dan the way he says things to her .useing the toliet while he new full well she's vloging in the crappy crappy bang bang . She that unbright she don't even know what he's saying to her..Dan got to be most miserable person I've ever known they both moan about everything not sure why there toghther no love there

Reactions: 11
Mazzy did actually say when the planes were landing the one put the willies in her. Ha ha. Old baggys stomach looke bloated enough to burst. Hes a lovely lad tho aint he mazzy. Yuk.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How the hell has this idiot ended up with such a high opinion of himself, he actually said in tonight's vlog he looked 'amazing', apart from his unshaved permanently grubby looking appearance his sense of 'style' is pitiful.

Green Strides - I don't think the problem was with the length of these mothers Dan, they're bright green ffs and do up like pyjama bottoms.

440700362_820171812809218_4137854774793592708_n.png

Eric Morecambe Shorts - What are those two bits of string hanging from your shorts Dan?

441482149_485999323938665_5476451034226430193_n.png

Hey Dude - Best of a bad bunch, I actually quite like the shirt but not paired with white cargos and red shoes (those awful Hey Dudes are £65 a pair!).
Think he's almost exhausted his wardrobe already, be interesting to see the combos he comes up with.

441350815_7887984957981734_8210081880887690319_n.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think it’s a northern thing as I worked with a girl from Manchester and she called them pants?
I'm from Yorkshire....im older than him and we called them 'kegs' growing up not bleeping pants....HES bleeping pants.
He looks a bleeping clown...does not look cool....he's an embarrassment to Yorkshire

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I was staying there and trying to get a meal and he was filming ...I would ram that camera up his bleeping arse....bang out of order the pair of ignorant arseholes....disgraceful

I said the same when she said I want to see where the mini club is….Why Bo selecta so you can see what children look like,

what the heck last nights vlog pretending to bump into JP and his wife.
when He’s showing the food you can hear someone start saying stop filming and it goes off
i would love to be in that hotel next week and follow them around saying fanx babe oliday wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mazzy says at 8.57 in, We are at a 5 star spa hotel* all in a crappy snobby voice.....and that gormless looking sammy!! Wtaf, dancing in front of those two women playing music, wtf! Slightly insulting isn't that, you just don't do that, not very classy if it, sammy seems a twit, no wonder whe gets on with mazzy..... and I found out the price for their platforms board at this hotel, they spent nearly £2k each! Staying there!!!!! Its around £1780 each for this time of year at their board rate, so include all other bits they had to pay for, works out around £2 k I reckon...how do they afford this? Please someone explain this, they don't have jobs, I'm pretty sure youtube does not give them that much money, they don't have a million subscribers do they...they in low thousands, why they even have that many subscribers is beyond me, they do even go travelling anymore. BORING...and even more BORING friends with them.
---
I know.. how does she do it, selfish self centred self entitled women!! Her poor daughter, she was so young when her mum f off to live in motorhome with a man, I personally could NOT even conceive of the idea of leaving my child and then going off travelling and being a selfish cow and filming it all as well, with even other people who you chose to spend time with, like even at Christmas, so this could let her daughter possible be watching it and rubbing salt in her wounds.. awful person.

Last edited:
When he was on about Turkish money being ridiculous and he has so much it bulges ya pants out....the wife said...." well his cock doesnt" 😂 😂 😂
I've decided that JP bloke who thinks he's a new age traveller or something but lives in a house is a bleeping nob end so he keeps good company with Dan twit face then eh.

Managed to capture this true comment before it got quickly deleted and then followed by a comment from kiss arse JP who is so far up Baggy eyed Dans arse he can see daylight lol
The four of them deserve each other they're awful people and very boring vloggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mazzy says at 8.57 in, We are at a 5 star spa hotel* all in a crappy snobby voice.....and that gormless looking sammy!! Wtaf, dancing in front of those two women playing music, wtf! Slightly insulting isn't that, you just don't do that, not very classy if it, sammy seems a twit, no wonder whe gets on with mazzy..... and I found out the price for their platforms board at this hotel, they spent nearly £2k each! Staying there!!!!! Its around £1780 each for this time of year at their board rate, so include all other bits they had to pay for, works out around £2 k I reckon...how do they afford this? Please someone explain this, they don't have jobs, I'm pretty sure youtube does not give them that much money, they don't have a million subscribers do they...they in low thousands, why they even have that many subscribers is beyond me, they do even go travelling anymore. BORING...and even more BORING friends with them.
---

I know.. how does she do it, selfish self centred self entitled women!! Her poor daughter, she was so young when her mum f off to live in motorhome with a man, I personally could NOT even conceive of the idea of leaving my child and then going off travelling and being a selfish cow and filming it all as well, with even other people who you chose to spend time with, like even at Christmas, so this could let her daughter possible be watching it and rubbing salt in her wounds.. awful person.
they only have to sell a couple of e-bikes
---
I bet these were soon deleted

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4