Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh found all x subs here 😂 il join I'm done with them done done done only been watching a month thats far to long

Reactions: 8
Well she will be cutting all her hair off again when she gets back, when will she bloody learn! Looks all matted at the back already so god knows what it's going to be like in just a week or so.
They must get laughed at wherever they go surely, what with the way they dress and with the way they act i almost feel embarrassed for them and i don't even know the pair of tw##s.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If it brings anyone any joy please know for all his talk of 35 degrees - I am in the same area and it's overcast, windy and occasional showers. Just saying 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My god, the amount of fake tan on her hands, she’s darker than the locals. If she’s not careful she’s going to be accused of blacking up, chubby black face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tonights vlog, no prizes for guessing whos with them on "Oliday". Mazzy pulling out all the stops to impress JP likes she always does. Wonder if theres any partner swapping going on. Yuk!

• Haha
  • Sick
Mazzy has either given herself cancer from all the fags she smokes or she’s on ozempic. She’s lost about 4 stone I would say looking at her in the blue sun dress.

Reactions: 2
Mazzy told us a week back that they would be there when she said they would both have the time of the month.
It's the Venusa Resort and Spa in Didim (just up the road from me,) £250 per person per night but don't know how much in a package tour.

• Wow
Sorry but laughed so hard at the comment on here by soneone saying Mazzy looks like a blown up sex doll...lol lol lol
Anyone know what hotel resort they staying at? Because way they are filming the other guests is wrong, if I was staying there I'd be pissed that my face and family faces ended up being gauped at by 1000s of youtube viewers without my permission, I feel like emailing their resort hotel and making a complaint...

Sorry but laughed so hard at the comment on here by soneone saying Mazzy looks like a blown up sex doll...lol lol lol
Anyone know what hotel resort they staying at? Because way they are filming the other guests is wrong, if I was staying there I'd be pissed that my face and family faces ended up being gauped at by 1000s of youtube viewers without my permission, I feel like emailing their resort hotel and making a complaint...
I was thinking that I wouldn't be happy if myself or my kids were filmed, you're inside on private propery.

You shouldn't have to put up with that.

Reactions: 5
Feeling rough due to sunstroke my arse, translates to fucked up and hung over and caned the All Inclusive lol 🙈

Reactions: 11
Someone has commented it's this resort.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Sunstroke = pissed up hungover. See she’s got 2 bird feathers on her eyes. She can’t even say 1000ML thick as tit. Here we go can’t wait for this OLIDAY

• Haha
Reactions: 8