Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice their Vlogs are getting less and less frequent? when they do post the content is so boring and you can tell they’re not enjoying it and itseems very forced… maybe time to get a proper job guys!? 👍

Reactions: 8
YMCA E ffs and let's look for damage.,..... Let's turn off now and go to bed because your boring as fxxk

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice their Vlogs are getting less and less frequent? when they do post the content is so boring and you can tell they’re not enjoying it and itseems very forced… maybe time to get a proper job guys!? 👍
Who would hire them? Neither one has had a proper job in years. Anyone googling them would find their videos and see they both like to drink during the day and Dan is a real complainer.

Maybe Lee could help them get jobs at the Arcade? Sounds like the sort of job where they'll take anyone with a pulse.

Reactions: 4
Who would hire them? Neither one has had a proper job in years. Anyone googling them would find their videos and see they both like to drink during the day and Dan is a real complainer.

Maybe Lee could help them get jobs at the Arcade? Sounds like the sort of job where they'll take anyone with a pulse.
Whos Lee?

Whos Lee?
Campsite wardens son.

Lee seam's a nice lad but he is autistic. Different between him and the TT is he wants to work and hats off to him he's gone out and got a job. Something the TT have no intention of doing, they would rather sponge of their viewers and do crappy reviews on uninteresting things.
I think they know they are struggling for good content.
---
I can only see the thumbs up on my phone.

Reactions: 5
Shameless, begging hardfaced bastards. I don't watch much of them, mazzys put on voice grates on me and they're as boring as duck, the bit of a vlog I did watch when he got an electric bike, he said was going to put together off camera. Surely the point of a review is putting together and then reviewing the performance. If I'd sent him that bike I would be asking for it back before it gets flogged.
Just when you think you've seen it all, I couldn't believe they ask for donations, cards accepted (head shaking in disgust) 🤑🤑🤑🤑
---
Shameless, begging hardfaced bastards. I don't watch much of them, mazzys put on voice grates on me and they're as boring as duck, the bit of a vlog I did watch when he got an electric bike, he said was going to put together off camera. Surely the point of a review is putting together and then reviewing the performance. If I'd sent him that bike I would be asking for it back before it gets flogged.
Just when you think you've seen it all, I couldn't believe they ask for donations, cards accepted (head shaking in disgust) 🤑🤑🤑🤑
Netflix and sky is cheaper, in what universe are people subscribing to that for a few boring crappy vlogs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
---

Netflix and sky is cheaper, in what universe are people subscribing to that for a few boring crappy vlogs
I’ don’t watch them much either they are crap, the dregs of YouTube. Wow that is actually shocking though that this piss poor pair of wankers would ask for paid subscribers and donations! I’m shocked! They really need to take their heads for a wobble! they are boring, Mazzys voice grates beyond belief along with his stupid crinkly plasticine smile he does!!

Reactions: 8
What exactly is it they do?
I'm guessing they live at the caravan park most of the time

Reactions: 4
What exactly is it they do?
Exactly what you see them doing on their vlogs, basically what people with real jobs do on their days off.

For Mazzy, it's washing, cooking, cleaning, buying stuff online and going through the stuff she already has so she can dump it in the tip or on a charity bin.

For Dan, it's fussing over his bird feeders, occasionally doing repairs on the motorhome (but mostly watching other people do them for him), drinking beer, eating Mazzy's concoctions, complaining, buying stuff online and finding e-bikes to review and sell.

Then they film themselves doing these things, slap it all together in a video and post it online.

That's it. The life of the Travel Trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bo selecta said it's the first day of their holiday...

holiday from what? their whole life is a sponging, child abandoning holiday.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand them. They drive in a Motorhome to stay in a hotel? What happened to the car?

I don’t understand them. They drive in a Motorhome to stay in a hotel? What happened to the car?
The cars not theirs apparently it’s loaned to them by some friend. Though they don’t have any friends so I always thought this sounded like a load of old horse tit! In my mind they have obviously bought themselves that car, so it’s a mystery why they take the moho to hotels!