Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he's going to wear that getup in Turkey , that's his new look don't you know!
He'll be too bloody hot for a start. Not sure but I think they are going to Alanya or Antalya (she did say it began with A,) but they won't leave the hotel anyway so it probably doesn't matter. I lived and worked in Alanya for twelve years but sadly the other side of the country now so no in the wild shots 😔

Reactions: 2
Oh dear she really has run out of things to film
Scraped right through the bottom of the barrel
---
Is that merchandise for real?
She needs to get herself a decent logo for a start. Why anyone would buy any of that overpriced rubbish is beyond me.
There are no words for what he looks like in those clothes. Hope he's not planning on wearing them here in 🇹🇷
It is there's a link to it on her chan somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is that merchandise for real?
She needs to get herself a decent logo for a start. Why anyone would buy any of that overpriced rubbish is beyond me.
I bought a backpack just like that (minus the Mazzy X logo) for 10 quid at an Aldi in Bristol. Asking for £50 is totally insane.

But suppose someone will buy it.

Reactions: 3
Have you noticed how slow her speech is since they come back from the war letters videos. There trip out the other day, when the spongers went out for sponges lol, listen to her. She keeps making these weird humming noises like a fake laugh, but her speech is so delayed it’s so obvious she’s on tablets. When he starts talking about the smell of bacon from the cafe and she starts talking about chips, and she says oh I don’t even know what I’m saying. You can see she ain’t up for vlogging but they are fucked as that’s there only source of income. Dick head saying they have let people down with there content lately, but he does that same speech every few months, and the rude comments he replies to people, I’m surprised people even bother commenting now.

Reactions: 6
Have you noticed how slow her speech is since they come back from the war letters videos. There trip out the other day, when the spongers went out for sponges lol, listen to her. She keeps making these weird humming noises like a fake laugh, but her speech is so delayed it’s so obvious she’s on tablets. When he starts talking about the smell of bacon from the cafe and she starts talking about chips, and she says oh I don’t even know what I’m saying. You can see she ain’t up for vlogging but they are fucked as that’s there only source of income. Dick head saying they have let people down with there content lately, but he does that same speech every few months, and the rude comments he replies to people, I’m surprised people even bother commenting now.
I said a few pages back that Mazzy always goes mmmm...I think she's always drunk

I’m sure she said ages ago that she was on medication that affected her speech.
She said her and her twin were born with some sort of parasite that affects their vision too. I believe their mother passed it on to them during pregnancy.
I think she said she knows when she is going to have a flare up because it messes up her speech and sight.
Sorry I know that doesn’t sound very scientific, I’m just posting roughly what Mazzy said rather than any medical facts.
I assume she means toxoplasmosis.

Reactions: 2
She's got an underactive thyroid, that can affect your speech if your levels aren't right, she maybe needs a blood test. Don't think it's got anything to do with the hmmming thing though lol

Think you're right, think it's become a habit, like the laugh she does after she says something

Reactions: 4
The amount she drinks we are surprised any medication works how it's supposed to.
She's told so many stories,, bad leg, bad bladder, underactive thyroid, bad back, something wrong with her eye, gluten intolerant,,,,, that's just the few we remember only one she's not admitted is alcoholic 😂

Reactions: 9
The amount she drinks we are surprised any medication works how it's supposed to.
She's told so many stories,, bad leg, bad bladder, underactive thyroid, bad back, something wrong with her eye, gluten intolerant,,,,, that's just the few we remember only one she's not admitted is alcoholic 😂
Very true 😂