Travel Trolls TV #4 No more travel in their pee stained van!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her losing weight is because she's cut out alcohol!!???
Load of bleeping bollox....shes knocking pints back like its going out of fashion....

Reactions: 8
I'm not saying I don't believe her about the alcohol 😉😉, but to lose weight that quick, she isn't eating. And if she's not careful will get an eating disorder.
Once you go back to eating normal after a starvation diet, the weight piles back on and more besides.
---
Take note Mazzy

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So they’ve now paid to upgrade to all inclusive for 4 days.
Does anyone else think they went out there and thought they could blag a freebie but it didn’t work?
I think the only reason they’ve only been eating one meal a day was down to finances.
I bet they stuff their faces over the next 4 days.

Reactions: 11
Does mazzy have an eating disorder? She hardly eats. when she does eat it’s like a child's portion! Why do the bother all inclusive if they don’t eat?? Beer must be too expensive out there!

@Beastboy19 ----- I've not seen the latest slog, but deleto said for the drinks package it was €15 a day and would make back with 3 drinks. He might have negotiated a deal for full AI.
I'd be surprised if Mazzy stuffed her face, she was eating, like a bird when paying in restaurants. I still can't get over that tiny triangle of a toastie(aquarter) and a couple of chips she had and said she feels like she had over eaten. And left the salad.
When she said she'd eaten half a toastie (one small piece of bread) I'm not convinced she did, the little birds could have had some of that. Dan said he was still feeding the birds but he didn't have bread, only Mazzy. That's someone with a problem.
Not eating enough affects everything, even your hair falling and thinning out.

Reactions: 6
This cyprus trip doesn't seem like a break at all. I can't say I have ever dyed my hair or been to the laundrette on my hols, that hotel is like a squat.

They're just doing what they normally do daily in a different setting. What a waste of money. They're not even enjoying the sun because it's so hot. The noise from that busy road would drive me mad!

Reactions: 9
This cyprus trip doesn't seem like a break at all. I can't say I have ever dyed my hair or been to the laundrette on my hols, that hotel is like a squat.

They're just doing what they normally do daily in a different setting. What a waste of money. They're not even enjoying the sun because it's so hot. The noise from that busy road would drive me mad!

I know, I'd be on the first plane back. He must think his subscribers are stupid, (some probably hang on to his every word). Didn't he say he paid for the location, because it's near to everything 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
You pay a premium for beach front, not a busy road and roundabout.

Reactions: 7
If they can't afford a few drinks and meals out whilst on holiday what chance do they have buying or renting a house. They are going to be stuck in the decaying motorhome for ever.

Reactions: 8

They're not even getting great views on these slogs,if they're not careful they'll both have to get proper jobs,although Mazzy will probably get the wheelchair out again🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Self catering is a good idea if you're willing to cook all your meals in your apartment."

And he's just now figured that out. What did he expect? That they wouldn't have to shop for the food Mazzy would have to cook herself? Or that the food elves would come in at night and leave fully cooked gourmet meals for them in the morning?

The kitchen has two burners on the cooktop and a "Mike" to warm things up. There are plenty of dishes she could cook there. But I guess Mazzy is lost without her air fryer.

I did laugh when the paper plates came out 🤣🤣🤣 tight fisted gits have obviously run out of money so they've scraped up enough to upgrade to AI . It's all a bit tragic really isn't it. I don't think this trip was altogether by choice. I think they needed to get away from the campsite. Be interesting to see what happens when they get back. I've never been to Cyprus and from they've shown it looks boring and crap, which I'm sure is not the case

"Self catering is a good idea if you're willing to cook all your meals in your apartment."

And he's just now figured that out. What did he expect? That they wouldn't have to shop for the food Mazzy would have to cook herself? Or that the food elves would come in at night and leave fully cooked gourmet meals for them in the morning?

The kitchen has two burners on the cooktop and a "Mike" to warm things up. There are plenty of dishes she could cook there. But I guess Mazzy is lost without her air fryer.

Now if she was shazza Butler, she'd have a big rucksack with the airfryer, the halogen hob and power pack, and the amazing frying pan with lid where nothing sticks. The picnic basket and bacon, sausage, eggs and a packet of Kerry gold grass fed butter. And a portable toilet.
Roadside cooking in Pathos with Dan &Maz, I can see it now 😁😁😁😁

@Rosiep2008 ---- Did you notice deleto saying his knee had gone, maybe they've got two wheelchairs, and Mazzy will pack a hospital bag for Dan aswell. Best be prepared 😱😱😱

• Haha
I did laugh when the paper plates came out 🤣🤣🤣 tight fisted gits have obviously run out of money so they've scraped up enough to upgrade to AI . It's all a bit tragic really isn't it. I don't think this trip was altogether by choice. I think they needed to get away from the campsite. Be interesting to see what happens when they get back. I've never been to Cyprus and from they've shown it looks boring and crap, which I'm sure is not the case
I’ve been to Cyprus quite a few times and it’s beautiful with stunning traditional Greek food With a beautiful capital city and so much to see on the island! I’m back there again in October I love it that much! And this pair of saddo’s are not doing it justice wandering up and down the same street in Paphos eating toasties and chicken nuggets!

She seriously has an eating disorder or it’s diet drugs, it’s not enough food to feed a child daily never mind an adult woman….

Also what’s the obsession with paper plates 🤷‍♀️. A self catering apartment will have adequate plates to use!

Reactions: 10
Well iv never been to Cyprus and I’m sure they are not doing it justice, but they have shown me nothing that makes me want to visit the country. What a boring holiday they are having!

Reactions: 5
Well iv never been to Cyprus and I’m sure they are not doing it justice, but they have shown me nothing that makes me want to visit the country. What a boring holiday they are having!
They can make any beautiful city look like nothing special.

After watching their video of Santander, Spain we weren't expecting much when we took the ferry there a month later. We were so surprised to see all the interesting sights they didn't bother to film. Santander reminded me of Monterey, California but you'd never know it from the Travel Trolls' video.

Reactions: 4
@Beastboy19 ----- I've not seen the latest slog, but deleto said for the drinks package it was €15 a day and would make back with 3 drinks. He might have negotiated a deal for full AI.
I'd be surprised if Mazzy stuffed her face, she was eating, like a bird when paying in restaurants. I still can't get over that tiny triangle of a toastie(aquarter) and a couple of chips she had and said she feels like she had over eaten. And left the salad.
When she said she'd eaten half a toastie (one small piece of bread) I'm not convinced she did, the little birds could have had some of that. Dan said he was still feeding the birds but he didn't have bread, only Mazzy. That's someone with a problem.
Not eating enough affects everything, even your hair falling and thinning out.
She is eating like someone with bariatric surgery history, people who have had that surgery eat exactly the same amounts, did she have this done?

Reactions: 1