Translesbianholly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads THANK GOD WE ARE BACK. I was desperately looking to start a new thread *which I now realise is naughty and wrong 🙈) and I've been wondering what to do all day.

BUT HERE WE ARE!

NOW BEHAVE you little buggers PLEASE 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was asleep when all the drama and the thread being locked happened, and I didn't come online until later so didn't witness any of her live. However, I wouldn't be surprised if H wanted people to appear in the live (from here) for the sale purpose of getting this thread closed/ screenshotting etc so she could 'report' it to whoever, but most of all it furthers her 'victim' narrative she loves to play. Her 'fans' (lol) are way too thick to see through what she is doing, and see the manipulation for what it is, they just see nasty tattle people picking on their holly, when all she does is 'be herself' blah blah :rolleyes:
I mean if the likes of her mods etc cant even see any wrong/see through her scams and lies for money on the daily, they aren't going to see her manipulating people in this way.

At the end of the day, this thread alone shows how much she is caught out and all the lies she tells and I think she realises that, otherwise she wouldn't be suddenly trying to appear to be doing all the things she is criticised on here for - its funny how we mentioned her lack of housework and then suddenly she has 'just finished cleaning the house
That's exactly it, I have no doubt she might be feeling the exposure now and the mask has slipped once and for all.
And im not here to bash her, but I think its fair to say we have all, well on this thread, caught onto her antics.
It's not ok for any person to lie and victimize themselves on a daily basis in exchange for cash.
It's not ok to scream and shout at your poor dogs, and it's not ok for us daily viewers to witness this on a daily basis, and witness her partner being treated poorly.
How on earth does anyone spending 14h per day online expect people not to pick up on these things? Some of us are mature adults who once supported Holly. It seems she has younger women or vulnerable women moderating her account and buying into her antics.

Lads THANK GOD WE ARE BACK. I was desperately looking to start a new thread *which I now realise is naughty and wrong 🙈) and I've been wondering what to do all day.

BUT HERE WE ARE!

NOW BEHAVE you little buggers PLEASE 🤣
I love this forum. I hope nobody name calls or miss genders, Holly. We are here to speak to truth about concerns which have evidently been noticed across the board.

I from the people I knew that were on the live there was no trolling. Just questions regarding some things that hadn't made sense that she had said. There were a few nasty comments on there under a generic username but I'm not sure they came from here at all. I think sadly they were just another one of her usuals. Or demi. As it always always seems to be demi.
I must say this space feels very civilised and I have not nor would I be interested in a thread bashing a person. I just like to speak facts

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well so far since we mentioned it she has tidied the house and cooked Jess dinner. What else would you like Jess? We know we won’t ever make her go out and get a job. But the little things we can help with 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She was on bigo I got a glimpse at her roast dinner on her plate.
Well so far since we mentioned it she has tidied the house and cooked Jess dinner. What else would you like Jess? We know we won’t ever make her go out and get a job. But the little things we can help with 😆
Plot twist, the whole thread is written by Jess to Jess from Jess from multiple accounts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can absolutely swear I am not Jess. I am indeed in a female relationship but I am indeed one with a vagina 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Glad everyone is back! Regards ‘misgendering’ Holly (which is avoided in here) I’m not sure how I feel about it.

I choose not to misgender Holly as I’m polite (as I said in an earlier post!! ) but if I wanted to refer to Holly as ‘he’ I would do. It’s not illegal unless it forms part of a hate speech or harassment - calling out someone for ‘Beggy Mitchelling’ folks on TikTok whilst smoking weed and yelling at her dogs is not ‘hate speech’!

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't be surprised if Holly has her own account on here and comments 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah lets not forget those three years of catering college she keeps banging on about! Probably the prison catering college.
oh yeah my bad what was I thinking :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking this last night, trying to work out which one of you was actually just Jess bitching about Holly 😂😂
I can confirm I am also not jess, there is no way I could cope with what she has to on the daily! id be long gone by now, my dogs are walked and my walls are magnolia 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah lets not forget those three years of catering college she keeps banging on about! Probably the prison catering college.
I was thinking this earlier. Thinking she probably had a whole heap of time to read and learn while serving her sentence. Probably why she knows everything

Reactions: 3
No, I don't think so. Then again I was working so im not too sure. It's best for her if she takes a break as it's toxic
She won't take a break. She will have been on bigo. She will always spend the day on either one or the other. Taking a break from tiktok though I expect, as like others have pointed out a lot has been said here and she's made quite the faux pas of announcing tattle so much. I'd love to take a goosey gander at her tiktok inbox as I should think a lot more people are learning the truth.

I was thinking this last night, trying to work out which one of you was actually just Jess bitching about Holly 😂😂
Can confirm I am also not Jess. I post on here too much as I work from home. Couldn't possibly spend so much time fact/screenshot collecting from tiktok if I was managing a bakery eleventy billion hours a week.

Wouldn't be surprised if Holly has her own account on here and comments 😂😂😂

It's you isn't it 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.