Translesbianholly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she said on bigo she was doing her hair today but Jess is home so wouldn’t be about much but let’s face it what she says and dose is to different things. Jess is younger then holly can’t remember how young she said though I think was in her 30s but don’t quote me on that. Reading from anther post about mh holly has openly said she has complex health issues. I feel that her mods take a lot of stick from people on tt I feel it’s not fair but I kind of understand why people feel they are the same as holly but I think they can’t all be tarnished with the same brush and I think maybe one or to of them don’t believe her lies nor have mh issues as some think. Risk of unpopular opinion but I feel holly is very poorly and needs to get help with her mh but that don’t make her begging a reason to do it holly is very clever at working at getting gifts money etc by not asking directly for them but hinting for someone to ask if she has no money so she can say she doesn’t have any there is always someone who will offer then she says I really don’t want you to but she still takes it anyway.

Reactions: 1
Holly will never be able to hide the fact she's online, as mentioned above jess will read here. I mean she would be lying if she claims not too, cos I would with my other half haha. Jess is younger I remember hols saying

She defo can’t say she isn’t online all day she is always either on tt or bigo. Also the dogs situation I heard Jess say that Jess walks then in the morning before work but this was only mentioned after someone said on here the dogs are not walk so I feel it was only said because of that.

do you think shes stepped back due to whats being said and she realises its true? OR do we think her hairs gone wrong?

Where is she 🤣👀
I suspect some of this might be resonating. I believe she may be unaware of a lot of things about herself and perhaps some of the things said might benefit her in exploring about herself

Above the reply box it says almost time to start a new thread don’t know if anyone eles can see that ? Dose that mean someone needs to make a new one before it gets locked for reaching a certain amount of posts made ? This defo needs to stay as I’m sure the more people that read this leave with different views they came with

Reactions: 3
I think its funny how many people commented on how long she was live for throughout the day, for 10/12 hours, she said its impossible as she doesnt go live until 10/11am and goes off when Jess comes home at 5. When she was doing that god awful music request for a rose, she was online when I was waking for work at 7am & she was still online throughout the day with no break as the likes were building up. I think she thinks her viewers are as thick as she is.

The other day when she said she came off for the toilet, but was obviously giving her house a quick tidy, because she came back on here like 'right lets have a house tour shall we?' 🤣🤣🙈

Above the reply box it says almost time to start a new thread don’t know if anyone eles can see that ? Dose that mean someone needs to make a new one before it gets locked for reaching a certain amount of posts made ? This defo needs to stay as I’m sure the more people that read this leave with different views they came with
I think threads lock after 1000 comments is that right? We may be approaching that

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed Jess hasn't come to the lives to defend Holly or argue with people asking questions? Granted trolls are ridiculous, but in the past, Jess would be a lot more involved which has completely stopped. It's almost as though she is on the same page as us.

Reactions: 2
Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!
Dose anyone know how or who can do this before the thread gets locked ?

Holly has said they are supporting of her they went out for dinner and she came back and said it was very nice and they get on but maybe they are just getting on with holly for the sake of Jess

Could you maybe kindly do that
Could I please be tagged when done? Literally no idea 🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.