Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Bit low to mention her teeth. She had an accident. And its clear some of you dont respect LBQT saying he's a bloke in a frock.
I think she's been through a lot and has her guard up.
Sorry is this not you making comments on someone else's appearance, saying you feel sorry for a p3do and making fatphobic comments. You can't really come at someone when you're no better. Whilst I don't agree with not referring to Holly as a she you can't sit there acting holier than thou when you make comments that aren't respectful either

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Thread locked as people keep breaking our number 1 rule of keeping it on tattle and are creating accounts to target someone and posting their own TT accounts to get followers.

Tattle is not about trolling, that's not acceptable. And threads where people don't serious report rule breaches like trolling can't continue.

edit, unlocked. report when the rules are being broken to stop it being locked as next time it maybe permanent.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ooh she’s an odd character isn’t she, I don’t for one minute think she’s genuinely transgender - I think she’s probably got severe mental health problems and this is how they manifest. Or this is all a weird fetish.

This is exactly the reason why woman and girls say things like they feel uncomfortable with trans women sharing female only spaces, not because of trans women like Chelsey Harwood, or Pilot Ali .. but because of weird unpredictable, angry folk like ‘Holly’ that seem to have the aggressive stance that ‘if I say I’m a fucking woman, then I’m a fucking woman sweetheart’ as she looms over you with her 6’4” frame and facial hair.

She also has a weird ‘cos play’ lingerie sets on her Amazon wish list … sinister as fuck and gives me the heebie jeebies!

Reactions: 14
Fucking furious … she was on live earlier bragging that her tits were ‘perky and not droopy’ and then when she got her ‘designer vagina’ it wouldn’t be ‘mangled and mashed’ like someone who had been ‘shagged loads’ but ‘tight and beautiful’ 🤬

You stupid deluded arsehole, only a bloke (yes a bloke, and I’m usually respectful to people’s preferred gender ) would come out with shit like that - breasts are droopy because we BREAST FEED our children, our vaginas are ‘mangled’ because we BIRTH our children … that’s part of BEING A WOMAN 😡😡

Weird unnatural fetishising of the female body which absolutely seals my opinion about the whole issue (with Holly, not all transgender folk!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I was just thinking about all the things Holly has said in the months I have been watching her. These are on lives I have watched or on BIGO.
She was a brickie
She was an electrician
She was in a gang, sentenced to prison for fire arms and cannabis distribution
Been to prison for 8 years. Sentence being 12
She road in the TT after being spotted on her bike and offered to take part
She was a chef
Her mum is a multi millionaire
Wanted to open up her own nail salon
Was an experienced dog breeder
Never bred Dolly before but had a healthy litter out of her already
Studied animal care
Owns horses and pays their insurance even though with ex wife
Used to show jump said horses
Earned £3k+ a month on BIGO until it came to needing money and it was only £300 pm
Says she can’t work because of her broken leg but hasn’t worked in so long, well before the leg breaking
Needs 3 sets of pins at 3 different locations on her leg in surgery
Only been with Jess 2 years but claims things like ‘we’ve had this dog *forgot name sorry* for years together - this I know is a bad example but she’s referred to her r/ship with Jess to have been a lot longer than the few years it’s been.
Absolutely claimed she has never asked for money, only asked for help for other people when she used to ask for ‘donations’ for her hormones (that she has paid for already so couldn’t use that towards moving out.)
She’s asked for wish list stuff and money for a new phone. Even was given money for a take away the other week which came when Jess arrived home from work.
Has paid for hormones but isn’t on them still now.
Needed to desperately move out of the house. Begged for help. Didn’t move. Maybe moving next week now. Got donations for that too.
Claimed isn’t on any benefits / PIP etc. But definitely had it on her black board behind her a while ago then told someone she was offered it but declined it. You aren’t just offered PIP. You apply for it yourself.
Owned her own business that was worth a fortune.
Jess also owned a house (haven’t heard Holly say she has yet) but they rent and haven’t bought
Last one is the medical cannabis she was awarded. She’s had her 4th prescription and it’s 30g every 14 days. I thought she miss said it and was meant to be 3G but she kept repeating 30g. Then telling people how they should go about getting some.

Ok that’s all I can remember for now. Sorry for the long post but when you look at it all it’s quite a life isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just been reading a thread on Mumsnet and a condition called AGP kept being mentioned, I then went down a rabbit hole reading about it, basically it’s a condition called Autogynophillia (I may have spelt that incorrectly) … OMG it could have been written about Holly, right down to not wanting their penis removed

6AAFEEE0-CBA5-4A5E-BD00-3553E53F86D7.jpeg

A brief breakdown - I’m absolutely gob smacked at how perfectly ‘she’ fits the profile.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Anon22

So I went back into the live and he/she was talking about being a "cis" female. So i asked a polite question wanting to learn what this was. I got back a torrent of abuse and left. I can't stand him. Love....you're a confused bloke in a frock asking for money all the time . Bell end.

Molly_Ol

Hello everyone
This is my first ever post here, I've been reading through the pages on this thread and im relieved to discover I wasn't imagining things.
To surmise my view: I think Holly is a deeply troubled and mentally ill manipulative person. She treats her wife, followers, her pets and frankly herself with no respect or moral compass. She's almost become the perfect user for Tiktok as she meets the perfect criteria for their poor ethics.
I am sure Holly will continue to read these posts and possible Jess, what I think would be best for them, is to no longer stay together. The misery in that house and the tiny glimpses we see of their emotionless dynamic speaks for itself.
Holly is projecting her severe mental health issues onto Jess and manipulated the dynamics of the relationship to suit her lack of interest in being a productive healthy person with a screed of interest in being a good partner to Jess.
We all must remember that how people treat others is a reflection of how they are feeling and how unhealthy and toxic they are. Holly should not be online or in a relationship as she is unfit. The same applies to her being a pet owner as I have never once seen them being walked, played with and rarely given affection.
The best thing for everyone to do is stop watching her. Stop feeding into her cycle of toxicity because she is losing control now and I believe she will take it out on Jess and the dogs.
I hope if you are reading this Jess you know that we can see how poorly you are treated and you deserve so much better.
And Holly, take this forum as a wake-up call. It is not a hate crime, it is an anti-lies, manipulation, abuse, bullying and truth exposing platform and nobody is here to misgender you. We have all observed your behaviour for hours for months and we have a fair idea of what's going on.
Do the right thing for your life, Jess and above all else your mental well being.
You've run out of the lies, you are going to shoot yourself in the foot because people are going to come down so hard on you and it will make your life miserable. It's time to take accountability over your toxicity and sort your life out.

• Heart

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Oh I want to put on that there was a massive emergency where her surgeon (the absolute best in the world) had to attend , because someone’s limb was hanging off and the FBI helicopter was landing on the grass outside the hospital. So she couldn’t see this poor orphan child not have the life saving surgery that only her award winning surgeon could fix so put herself second and they promised her a private room with a view of the Pacific Ocean so her surgery and her house move will have to wait

• Haha
Reactions: 8

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Holly Stanley, professional master chef, full of lies, spends her life on tiktok waiting for bigo to give her a rise.

My shocking attempt. 😂

I mean there's 40 comments left on this thread. The one with the most likes I will start a new thread unless someone else wants too? X

• Haha
  • Heart

Anon22

Glad I found this thread. I've watched quite a few of his lives.

Man actually said....."YOU CANT HAVE AN OPINION ON GENDER"

Get the fuck out of here.

Looks awful. Sounds awful. Bad attitude. Sits on live all day begging for donations for the sex change surgery. I can't stand him.

Last edited:

Neo2021

VIP Member
Holly seems to spend all day every day on live. She says she is a housewife.
She recently broke her leg and she is asking for donations in return for being able to ‘sign’ her cast.

She can be quite snappy in her answers to questions.

I was wondering if anyone else had come across her and what you thought?

Reactions: 7

mushybiscuits

yep that clip of someone saying she was saying she'd hit an 18yr old, I think it was a troll account on her TT, anyway, the part that bothered me about that was when she said, that basically she would get any with hitting this 18yr old girl and be treated the same as another woman despite the fact that H may have more strength etc on her side, and her the look on her face when she said 'im a woman... in the eyes of the law darling'..

Really concerning tbh, pretty sure its not supposed to be manipulated that way.
I’ve said this countless times before, she cannot be fully legally female until she has a Gender Recognition Certificate and then changed her birth certificate. She can say she’s legally female all she wants, but she’s not until she’s had that done. For that to be done you have to have had been living as that gender for 2 years prior. Which she hasn’t. Yeah her nhs record and accounts can all say female but by law and legally she is classed as “male” until her birth certificate says otherwise. That’s not being transphobic that’s stating facts, my brother is transgender and has been out for the past 7 years so I’ve seen the process you have to go through. My brother finds her an insult to transgender people with the way she openly brags about the size of her male body parts to the world and everything else. Whether she is transgender or not, it does not give her a right to use that to get her own way and as a defence to everything.

• Heart

Tater

Chatty Member
It surely isn’t possible to be absolutely everything she has said and serve 8 years.
She probably started working as a fetus. I would even hazard a guess that she just developed super duper fast in utero. Was born a month after conception. In a suit and ready for her first job interview.

• Haha