Translesbianholly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly seems to spend all day every day on live. She says she is a housewife.
She recently broke her leg and she is asking for donations in return for being able to ‘sign’ her cast.

She can be quite snappy in her answers to questions.

I was wondering if anyone else had come across her and what you thought?

Reactions: 7
She comes up all the time on my fyp. Like you said spends hours on live.

Why the hell would you pay to sign some random strangers cast. She comes across as quite aggressive and really generally unlikeable

Reactions: 5
She comes up all the time on my fyp. Like you said spends hours on live.

Why the hell would you pay to sign some random strangers cast. She comes across as quite aggressive and really generally unlikeable
There’s something I can’t quite put my finger on about her!

Reactions: 3
Glad I found this thread. I've watched quite a few of his lives.

Man actually said....."YOU CANT HAVE AN OPINION ON GENDER"

Get the duck out of here.

Looks awful. Sounds awful. Bad attitude. Sits on live all day begging for donations for the sex change surgery. I can't stand him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ooh she’s an odd character isn’t she, I don’t for one minute think she’s genuinely transgender - I think she’s probably got severe mental health problems and this is how they manifest. Or this is all a weird fetish.

This is exactly the reason why woman and girls say things like they feel uncomfortable with trans women sharing female only spaces, not because of trans women like Chelsey Harwood, or Pilot Ali .. but because of weird unpredictable, angry folk like ‘Holly’ that seem to have the aggressive stance that ‘if I say I’m a bleeping woman, then I’m a bleeping woman sweetheart’ as she looms over you with her 6’4” frame and facial hair.

She also has a weird ‘cos play’ lingerie sets on her Amazon wish list … sinister as duck and gives me the heebie jeebies!

Reactions: 14
At first I thought she seemed stand-offish but the more I watched her lives, the more likeable I found her.
She seems genuinely nice but I do think she thrives on attention.

Reactions: 2
She pops up on my fyi a LOT and seems to spend all her life on lives at home all day. Every time I've seen her she claims to have a new diagnosis - im not an avid follower so may have been mentioned before but she's now saying she has Klinefelter's syndrome which affects males and they are born with an extra X chromosome. She has also mentioned in the past BPD, PTSD, BDD and others. Been in prison in the past but not sure what for and real rounds on anyone who doesn't agree with her. Comes across as quire aggressive and rude tbh in her replies and is always on the beg for money. This time its signing her cast on her leg, just why. Not sure hwy she doesn't work, always excuses and different versions of things when people ask, like sold their 'building company' yet are ALWAYS going on about how broke they are and borrowing money for food etc. Something a bit off with this one, just cant place my finger on what.
And as for the teeth.. 😐

Ooh she’s an odd character isn’t she, I don’t for one minute think she’s genuinely transgender - I think she’s probably got severe mental health problems and this is how they manifest. Or this is all a weird fetish.

This is exactly the reason why woman and girls say things like they feel uncomfortable with trans women sharing female only spaces, not because of trans women like Chelsey Harwood, or Pilot Ali .. but because of weird unpredictable, angry folk like ‘Holly’ that seem to have the aggressive stance that ‘if I say I’m a bleeping woman, then I’m a bleeping woman sweetheart’ as she looms over you with her 6’4” frame and facial hair.

She also has a weird ‘cos play’ lingerie sets on her Amazon wish list … sinister as duck and gives me the heebie jeebies!
I agree with so much of this, she is very aggressive and I fell she rams it down peoples throats a bit.

I didn't know about the amazon Wishlist.. 🤢
just all seems a bit beggy to me and its one of my pet peeves with social media types.

Reactions: 6
So I went back into the live and he/she was talking about being a "cis" female. So i asked a polite question wanting to learn what this was. I got back a torrent of abuse and left. I can't stand him. Love....you're a confused bloke in a frock asking for money all the time . Bell end.

Reactions: 9
So I went back into the live and he/she was talking about being a "cis" female. So i asked a polite question wanting to learn what this was. I got back a torrent of abuse and left. I can't stand him. Love....you're a confused bloke in a frock asking for money all the time . Bell end.
my understanding of the term 'cis' in relation to gender is that it is identifying with the same gender that was assigned at birth, which would mean that Holly is not a cis-woman as her birth gender was male.. so if she is arguing that she is a cis female, that's simply not true and its not a matter of being transphobic or anything of the like, its just factual.

Reactions: 3
my understanding of the term 'cis' in relation to gender is that it is identifying with the same gender that was assigned at birth, which would mean that Holly is not a cis-woman as her birth gender was male.. so if she is arguing that she is a cis female, that's simply not true and its not a matter of being transphobic or anything of the like, its just factual.
If thats the case he doesn't know what the duck he's talking about then. Pilchard.

Reactions: 1
Bit low to mention her teeth. She had an accident. And its clear some of you dont respect LBQT saying he's a bloke in a frock.
I think she's been through a lot and has her guard up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't find her very likeable and she's so aggressive for no reason. If she doesn't want people asking questions why post on social media where she knows people will ask questions especially when she's constantly asking for money. She genuinely scares me and I find her sinister

Bit low to mention her teeth. She had an accident. And its clear some of you dont respect LBQT saying he's a bloke in a frock.
☝☝☝not even going to bother lol

• Heart
I didn’t start this thread to attack her with regards to her transition etc. If she wants to be referred to as she/her I think it’s only respectful to do that.
My issue is her aggression and anger

• Angry
Sorry is this not you making comments on someone else's appearance, saying you feel sorry for a p3do and making fatphobic comments. You can't really come at someone when you're no better. Whilst I don't agree with not referring to Holly as a she you can't sit there acting holier than thou when you make comments that aren't respectful either

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't find her very likeable and she's so aggressive for no reason. If she doesn't want people asking questions why post on social media where she knows people will ask questions especially when she's constantly asking for money. She genuinely scares me and I find her sinister
I agree - the constant asking for donations and money is always going to attract questions, and the amount of times she spends on social media as well cannot be good for anyones mental health, let alone someone with quite complex issues it would seem

I agree - the constant asking for donations and money is always going to attract questions, and the amount of times she spends on social media as well cannot be good for anyones mental health, let alone someone with quite complex issues it would seem
I can't get over asking for donations for people to sign her cast is she alright she's not famous and even if she was that's ludicrous

I can't get over asking for donations for people to sign her cast is she alright she's not famous and even if she was that's ludicrous
I know its crazy. I will admit I obvs don't know everything about her background etc but I always find it cheeky when anyone begs for money or to be gifted stuff on social media when they don't work, complain how little money they have whilst still seemingly having money to smoke, and other stuff.. also she keeps saying that the total amount is gonna cost in the region of £80k.. that's a lotttt of money :oops:

She hasnt begged for money. If people are silly enough to part with their money to have their name on her cast more fool them

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.