Translesbianholly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this thread locked? I couldn't find it before. On another note what does Holly get out of being online all day, does she get paid through the creator fund?

Reactions: 3
Was this thread locked? I couldn't find it before. On another note what does Holly get out of being online all day, does she get paid through the creator fund?
It was yes, a moderator left this comment yesterday.. “Thread locked as people keep breaking our number 1 rule of keeping it on tattle and are creating accounts to target someone and posting their own TT accounts to get followers.”

If it happens again the thread may be locked permanently so let’s all keep it on here please guys!

Reactions: 4
The fact she's trying to paint people on here with such venom is astounding. She will go to any length to make herself the victim. She's also suddenly back to making dinner for Jess and playing the good housewife again. We see through it all Holly.
Haha I know right! She came back online after a while and was clearly running around cleaning the house and putting food out for the dogs to give us a house tour to shut us all up 😂😂😂 you’re not fooling me Holly x

It was yes, a moderator left this comment yesterday.. “Thread locked as people keep breaking our number 1 rule of keeping it on tattle and are creating accounts to target someone and posting their own TT accounts to get followers.”

If it happens again the thread may be locked permanently so let’s all keep it on here please guys!
Can we not start another one if it gets taken down?

Yes can see it
Wheyy I'm back.

So Holly probably thought in the 24 hours of the tread being locked. That shre did it, she got the thread taken down. Sorry hols, can't get rid of me that quick, I know how much of a issue you have with me. 😂

Holly being all ‘I’ll shut the tattle thread down as I have an uncle that’s an FBI agent and was also training to be in SWAT and I can get everyone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and find you’ -even though I don’t leave my house 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yanno I had a nap and woke up to this thread being locked.. All I could think about was poor you catching up on sleep and waking up to a locked thread. I was like omg, poor Banana. 😂

• Haha
Can we not start another one if it gets taken down?
No that is against the rules if a thread has been locked by a mod. We just need to keep this thread in the rules so we don't get it locked for good

Haha I know right! She came back online after a while and was clearly running around cleaning the house and putting food out for the dogs to give us a house tour to shut us all up 😂😂😂 you’re not fooling me Holly x
when was this? didn't see it! but does this also not show that we are right if she is actually doing all this and then pretending this is how it is all the time? caught out again holly! 😂

Wheyy I'm back.

So Holly probably thought in the 24 hours of the tread being locked. That shre did it, she got the thread taken down. Sorry hols, can't get rid of me that quick, I know how much of a issue you have with me. 😂

Yanno I had a nap and woke up to this thread being locked.. All I could think about was poor you catching up on sleep and waking up to a locked thread. I was like omg, poor Banana. 😂
also woke up from sleep to find it locked and I hadn't been on tattle since the night before either, gutted! pleased to have it back though 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
No that is against the rules if a thread has been locked by a mod. We just need to keep this thread in the rules so we don't get it locked for good

when was this? didn't see it! but does this also not show that we are right if she is actually doing all this and then pretending this is how it is all the time? caught out again holly! 😂

also woke up from sleep to find it locked and I hadn't been on tattle since the night before either, gutted! pleased to have it back though 😊
I know, I won't be naughty this time. Cant afford to loose our huge file of H lies.

Jess was on BIGO last night and said Holly wasn’t feeling well so don’t know if that has anything to do with the radio silence. Either that or the hair has gone disastrously wrong

Glad we are back up and running guys 😀

I know, I won't be naughty this time. Cant afford to loose our huge file of H lies.
Lol it wasn't just you, please dont think that was aimed at you, it really wasn't! Im juts glad we have the thread back and that the little TLH thread family is back together 😂 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I went into a meeting yesterday morning, came back to the thread locked and something like 5 pages to read! I was so bloody confused!

I missed you lot, and let’s make sure we don’t lose the thread again ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.