Translesbianholly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really happy you've brought light to this. I feel the constant censorship we must have these days regarding a person and their gender in society. It's the perfect way for people and often disingenuous people to gaslight and victimises themselves in certain situations, it almost forces us into silence whilst many men in society are not genuinely trans. It's sad for people who have gone through so much difficulty and bottom surgeries and misery their entire lives to witness some men being opportunists.
I believe there is a massive amount of fetishisation that takes place. If I decided tomorrow that I wanted to be a man and be referred to and given the same treatment as men, I would not aggressively shut people down who had questions regarding such a significant decision. The only thing I will say about Holly is, I don't feel I could ever ask anything or be educated on her life. Any time I had a curiosity or wanted to learn more about her experience I would have been treated as a transphobic person or 'not allowed to ask personal questions' I have also become increasingly insulted with the minimisation of women health issues, cycles and body types being discussed with such a lack of respect from Holly. As a woman, I am hyper-aware of women's sensitivities, I would never compare my cycle to another woman's because we all experience it so differently. This is something all women know. Some women become bedbound, whilst others have no issues. The same applies to giving birth, how the body changes, how the pregnancy term affects women differently. In fact, to generalise anything regarding women's health struggles in itself is the most anti-feminine thing you could possibly do. Holly is the farthest thing from a feminist I have ever witnessed. I have men in my family who are more feminist than Holly and I find her know it all attitude disgraceful when she undermines or generalises our experiences.

You said it! Change is the hardest thing in the world, and the more a person needs real change and intervention who doesn't want to do anything, the more stubborn and loud-mouthed they become. People who genuinely are in a good place usually feel content and don't shout about it because they have nothing they feel they need to prove. Also, for someone who has a job on Bigo, why is it that she asks for any money at all if she has a job?.. She would also be on benefits. She certainly isn't living in a third world country and is capable of a certain standard of living not to mention her partner works full time as well. It's priorities with Holly, not circumstantial. She chooses to waste her money, not invest in her home or smokes and orders takeaways and invests nothing in the transition we are all waiting for, no hormones either and we become "trolls" as her viewers for pointing the crack we notice in this narrative..? If a person is going to share their life, they have to be willing to have questions and face the music when things stop adding up.
Absolutely spot on yet again! I absolutely cannot stand the takeover of women's issues and bodily/medical problems by the likes of Holly, they have and never will know or understand what it is like to be female, im sorry but in terms of things like childbirth/periods etc, they really have zero place commenting and you're right - its the minimising it all for me too that really is so offensive. There is one TT'er I came across last night - her name is jordynlyne - whilst scrolling and she too is trans female, and posted a video y'day about wanting to wear white jeans whilst on your period.. even people in the comments. were calling her out and saying it should be deleted, but you can guarantee it won't be. However it would be gone in seconds had it been a video that offered the trans community.

I thoroughly agree that Holly's situation is purely about priorities and what she chooses to spend her cash on. She has zero interest in quality and would rather have quick fixes, that is seen with the mounts of crap she buys from amazon. Her nails for example, if she was truly interested and invested, she would research products and see that with nails, quality products do matter. But no, she would rather have takeaways and smoke/vape it away. She will never get anywhere or improve as again, ti comes down to change which she doesn't even think she needs to do and therein lies the problem.

Can someone tag me in it too please? I couldn’t imagine life without this thread tbh…

SHES ONLINE

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Holly Stanley, professional master chef, full of lies, spends her life on tiktok waiting for bigo to give her a rise.

My shocking attempt. 😂

I mean there's 40 comments left on this thread. The one with the most likes I will start a new thread unless someone else wants too? X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently she’s on a secret day out with Jess and I want to know where… apparently she’s not even told her close friends

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Holly Stanley, professional master chef, full of lies, spends her life on tiktok waiting for bigo to give her a rise.

My shocking attempt. 😂

I mean there's 40 comments left on this thread. The one with the most likes I will start a new thread if nobody else wants too? X
THIS 🤣🤣👏👏

It doesnt give me the option of a new thread x

My shocking attempt. 😂

I mean there's 40 comments left on this thread. The one with the most likes I will start a new thread unless someone else wants too? X
I’m happy for you to do it

Wow just seen she’s made someone a mod again after this person was openly transphobic against her 😮

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Holly keeps ignoring bipolar. 3 times she's said hi and she didn't recognise her till the last one.,

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.