Translesbianholly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet her hair has accidentally gone bright orange. It was very yellow so adding red will turn it a very unusual shade

Reactions: 2
Probably don't feel well with all the bleach she rubbed into her scalp😭
That NOBODY here on tattle told her to do. Didn’t someone on this thread post a screenshot of one of the commenters on H’s live telling her to do that? it certainly wasn’t us. We might discuss what she does and says but none is us have ever wished harm on her. For her to indicate otherwise is just absolutely untrue. I feel like the more she goes on about tattle, there will be people who will come and read out of curiosity from that and I bet that not all of them leave with the same opinion they came into the thread with. For one, they will see that the choice parts of tattle H chooses to read out on her lives and manipulate to her own narrative are actually lies and it’s all here for anyone to see - like the defending of her choice of pronouns etc.

I bet her hair has accidentally gone bright orange. It was very yellow so adding red will turn it a very unusual shade
She was insisting she doesn’t need a toner cos she was dying it anyway. Erm, I’m no hairdresser but surely you need the colour underneath the red to be a certain shade as that will influence the outcome/undertone of any other colour you put on top of the bleach?

Reactions: 1
I’m so happy we are all back together. I had to keep myself busy by being a ‘troll’ in Katie Baileys live (got banned) but made friends with a few others who realised I’m not a troll and I’m actually quite nice 😂 So I was amused but did miss this place. This is our safe space lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That NOBODY here on tattle told her to do. Didn’t someone on this thread post a screenshot of one of the commenters on H’s live telling her to do that? it certainly wasn’t us. We might discuss what she does and says but none is us have ever wished harm on her. For her to indicate otherwise is just absolutely untrue. I feel like the more she goes on about tattle, there will be people who will come and read out of curiosity from that and I bet that not all of them leave with the same opinion they came into the thread with. For one, they will see that the choice parts of tattle H chooses to read out on her lives and manipulate to her own narrative are actually lies and it’s all here for anyone to see - like the defending of her choice of pronouns etc.

She was insisting she doesn’t need a toner cos she was dying it anyway. Erm, I’m no hairdresser but surely you need the colour underneath the red to be a certain shade as that will influence the outcome/undertone of any other colour you put on top of the bleach?
I feel like the red is gonna be patchy because her hair is orange in several places.

Will the real slim shady please stand up.

Reactions: 3
To be fair I wasn't aware of the rules 😬 must remember to read the small print. But yes. Pinky promise not to break the rules! No she hasn't been on today that I know of! Been very quiet on the ol' Western front. I was expecting her on today as she was going to be dying her hair the red colour

It was me that posted those screenshots because I was HORRIFIED at the amount of people that were so quick to ill advise her on something that could actually be really dangerous.

All those people were supposedly so excited for her to do her hair and see her glow up but were then JUMPING on the opportunity to give her poor advice. I said it on the post with the screenshots and I'll say it again, sharing our opinions of her on here and saying things directly to her that can cause serious harm are two completely different things. And like you it really quite upset me that she cherry picked from the posts and decided to use it in her hate campaign against us and make people think that it was us. I can't say for sure that it wasn't one of us obviously but I for one wouldn't wish harm on her at all.

Haha I know right! She came back online after a while and was clearly running around cleaning the house and putting food out for the dogs to give us a house tour to shut us all up 😂😂😂 you’re not fooling me Holly x
Haha I noticed that. She said she had gone off real quick to go to the toilet and then ten minutes later said she had just finished all the house work.

It was the comment about 'see if I can sit on my arse all day on live and still have a clean house what is your excuse?!'

And I'm like boo I got two kids and a dog and a job. Like it's not just two adults that one is out the house most of the day and the other only gets up to get a coffee a couple times a day and swigs out of a gallon bottle of Fanta fruit twist the rest of the day 🙄🙄.

I am so super pleased to have the thread back. I have missed all you lot and the banter. Must all be on our best behaviour now!! ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m so happy we are all back together. I had to keep myself busy by being a ‘troll’ in Katie Baileys live (got banned) but made friends with a few others who realised I’m not a troll and I’m actually quite nice 😂 So I was amused but did miss this place. This is our safe space lol
haha I missed it too, I only really frequently post on this and the snapshoteye thread and I have to say it would be a shame if we had nowhere to discuss and call out Hollys antics. I bet she tells everyone she got the thread closed lol

I missed you all!!!! I’d be lying if I said I didn’t check every chance I could to see if a new thread had been made or if we were back on this one 😂💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair I wasn't aware of the rules 😬 must remember to read the small print. But yes. Pinky promise not to break the rules! No she hasn't been on today that I know of! Been very quiet on the ol' Western front. I was expecting her on today as she was going to be dying her hair the red colour

It was me that posted those screenshots because I was HORRIFIED at the amount of people that were so quick to ill advise her on something that could actually be really dangerous.

All those people were supposedly so excited for her to do her hair and see her glow up but were then JUMPING on the opportunity to give her poor advice. I said it on the post with the screenshots and I'll say it again, sharing our opinions of her on here and saying things directly to her that can cause serious harm are two completely different things. And like you it really quite upset me that she cherry picked from the posts and decided to use it in her hate campaign against us and make people think that it was us. I can't say for sure that it wasn't one of us obviously but I for one wouldn't wish harm on her at all.

Haha I noticed that. She said she had gone off real quick to go to the toilet and then ten minutes later said she had just finished all the house work.

It was the comment about 'see if I can sit on my arse all day on live and still have a clean house what is your excuse?!'

And I'm like boo I got two kids and a dog and a job. Like it's not just two adults that one is out the house most of the day and the other only gets up to get a coffee a couple times a day and swigs out of a gallon bottle of Fanta fruit twist the rest of the day 🙄🙄.

I am so super pleased to have the thread back. I have missed all you lot and the banter. Must all be on our best behaviour now!! ♥
Yes I too have to admit I wasn't aware of the rules but thats my bad tbh, I went and had a good read of them after that as I really dont want this thread closed down for good! Anyway now we're all aware of it so we can move forwards and keep it on track.

Ten mins to do the housework?! first of all as you said there is only two adults in that house, one of which spends more time at work than at home and secondly, I have seen the state of that house on her videos and in her lives and it shows that nothing much is ever done. I also cant imagine that they bath the dogs etc very often, if they cant even be bothered to walk them. As for her saying the dogs are all raw fed, she was on one live not so long ago, spooning the dogs dinner out of cans/tubs etc whilst openly retching and saying how disgusting it was, and it was clear to see it was processed food and defo NOT the raw diet she makes out. Plus the house will reek of weed and smoke, as she smokes in the house and shuts them all in one room, its so unhealthy, everything will smell of it, and the walls etc will be 'fagnolia' from the cigarette smoke.

Being their landlord must be an absolute nightmare, can you imagine.

• Haha
Stop breaking rules please. Otherwise we’ll have no where to discuss this.

She hasn’t been live today that I’ve noticed?
Unfortunately, Holly has been in many ways held accountable on this thread. It might be difficult for her to go live when asked specific questions, I can't speak on her behalf but I don't think anybody has been lying here. We have simply shared our observation and I can't believe we could all be wrong. I do hope she acknowledges things in a healthy way.

I believe that Holly goaded people in to going into the lives with their tattle names and keeps mentioning Tattle on her lives so she can get proof and say its trolling then reported knowing it is against the guidelines because when she went off for an 1/2 hour yesterday the thread got locked and when she came back on live Someone on the live said not a bad mornings work!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I believe that Holly goaded people in to going into the lives with their tattle names and keeps mentioning Tattle on her lives so she can get proof and say its trolling then reported knowing it is against the guidelines because when she went off for an 1/2 hour yesterday the thread got locked and when she came back on live Someone on the live said not a bad mornings work!!!
I didn't witness anybody trolling, I for one would never stoop, I thought I was going mad thinking a certain way having spent significant time watching Holly and all the thread did was confirm those things. It's not a hate brigade I just wouldnt want to be sending money towards a transition for it to be used on drugs.

I didn't witness anybody trolling, I for one would never stoop, I thought I was going mad thinking a certain way having spent significant time watching Holly and all the thread did was confirm those things. It's not a hate brigade I just wouldnt want to be sending money towards a transition for it to be used on drugs.
I was asleep when all the drama and the thread being locked happened, and I didn't come online until later so didn't witness any of her live. However, I wouldn't be surprised if H wanted people to appear in the live (from here) for the sale purpose of getting this thread closed/ screenshotting etc so she could 'report' it to whoever, but most of all it furthers her 'victim' narrative she loves to play. Her 'fans' (lol) are way too thick to see through what she is doing, and see the manipulation for what it is, they just see nasty tattle people picking on their holly, when all she does is 'be herself' blah blah :rolleyes:
I mean if the likes of her mods etc cant even see any wrong/see through her scams and lies for money on the daily, they aren't going to see her manipulating people in this way.

At the end of the day, this thread alone shows how much she is caught out and all the lies she tells and I think she realises that, otherwise she wouldn't be suddenly trying to appear to be doing all the things she is criticised on here for - its funny how we mentioned her lack of housework and then suddenly she has 'just finished cleaning the house'

I don’t think she knew the at the time that the thread had been locked for breaching the rules. She was saying it had been locked for reaching a 1000 posts and we would most likely just start a new thread.

I was asleep when all the drama and the thread being locked happened, and I didn't come online until later so didn't witness any of her live. However, I wouldn't be surprised if H wanted people to appear in the live (from here) for the sale purpose of getting this thread closed/ screenshotting etc so she could 'report' it to whoever, but most of all it furthers her 'victim' narrative she loves to play. Her 'fans' (lol) are way too thick to see through what she is doing, and see the manipulation for what it is, they just see nasty tattle people picking on their holly, when all she does is 'be herself' blah blah :rolleyes:
I mean if the likes of her mods etc cant even see any wrong/see through her scams and lies for money on the daily, they aren't going to see her manipulating people in this way.

At the end of the day, this thread alone shows how much she is caught out and all the lies she tells and I think she realises that, otherwise she wouldn't be suddenly trying to appear to be doing all the things she is criticised on here for - its funny how we mentioned her lack of housework and then suddenly she has 'just finished cleaning the house'
But the thing is I don't think her mods are all there enough to see it for what it all is. They all seem very vulnerable and suffering from their own quite serious mental health issues. I mean Christ Kat was still very young and in some sort of sheltered accomodation.

I agree. But if she truly hasn't read this whole thread properly which I don't think she has, then it's irrelevant anyway. Because there's no arrestable offence committed that I can see. And all it'll do is draw more traffic here 🤷🏻‍♀️

I from the people I knew that were on the live there was no trolling. Just questions regarding some things that hadn't made sense that she had said. There were a few nasty comments on there under a generic username but I'm not sure they came from here at all. I think sadly they were just another one of her usuals. Or demi. As it always always seems to be demi.

• Heart
Yes I too have to admit I wasn't aware of the rules but thats my bad tbh, I went and had a good read of them after that as I really dont want this thread closed down for good! Anyway now we're all aware of it so we can move forwards and keep it on track.

Ten mins to do the housework?! first of all as you said there is only two adults in that house, one of which spends more time at work than at home and secondly, I have seen the state of that house on her videos and in her lives and it shows that nothing much is ever done. I also cant imagine that they bath the dogs etc very often, if they cant even be bothered to walk them. As for her saying the dogs are all raw fed, she was on one live not so long ago, spooning the dogs dinner out of cans/tubs etc whilst openly retching and saying how disgusting it was, and it was clear to see it was processed food and defo NOT the raw diet she makes out. Plus the house will reek of weed and smoke, as she smokes in the house and shuts them all in one room, its so unhealthy, everything will smell of it, and the walls etc will be 'fagnolia' from the cigarette smoke.

Being their landlord must be an absolute nightmare, can you imagine.
She said landlord has never even been to the house. Bought it in auction.

Caught the last bit of her live on bigo. Still looking like slim shady with the hair do. Apperently going red tomorrow

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.