Translesbianholly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cooked a spag bol for 2 hours? What the hell 🤣 I miss most of her lives because I’m in bed 😫 she joys of night shifts

Reactions: 1
Also.. People who have read it all and still support are definitely her types of people. The evidence is literally spelt out for them.
The enablers are just as bad as her. Imagine making up a pile of tit and getting upset when called out for it, or questioned about it. Its ok though, all these people on her live are just as deluded as her! Desperados x

Reactions: 2
She cooked a spag bol for 2 hours? What the hell 🤣 I miss most of her lives because I’m in bed 😫 she joys of night shifts
Ah I miss a lot too cause of nights. Night off tonight so I’m staying awake for now. I come here and rely on this lot to fill me in 😂 People on this thread don’t miss a beat. It’s like we are her time stamp lol

Ah I miss a lot too cause of nights. Night off tonight so I’m staying awake for now. I come here and rely on this lot to fill me in 😂 People on this thread don’t miss a beat. It’s like we are her time stamp lol
Night off for me too 😁 such a struggle to stay awake though I’m on my 4th coffee! Ahh this thread is amazing someone always catches everything and fills us all in. I only found this site because H mentioned it 🤣

• Haha
Night off for me too 😁 such a struggle to stay awake though I’m on my 4th coffee! Ahh this thread is amazing someone always catches everything and fills us all in. I only found this site because H mentioned it 🤣
I did wonder how many of her viewers come from her to here. 😂

We can be the night watchers. She is on sometimes at 2-3am and I’m like 👀 slip that ear pod in and walk around listening haha.

She claimed she didn't have insurance. So what has she done, bought out insurance, waited a few weeks and claimed she's just broken her phone. Oh Holly that's naughty.

Every time she mentions tattle, I giggle.
The fact she's trying to paint people on here with such venom is astounding. She will go to any length to make herself the victim. She's also suddenly back to making dinner for Jess and playing the good housewife again. We see through it all Holly.

Thread locked as people keep breaking our number 1 rule of keeping it on tattle and are creating accounts to target someone and posting their own TT accounts to get followers.

Tattle is not about trolling, that's not acceptable. And threads where people don't serious report rule breaches like trolling can't continue.

edit, unlocked. report when the rules are being broken to stop it being locked as next time it maybe permanent.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread locked as people keep breaking our number 1 rule of keeping it on tattle and are creating accounts to target someone and posting their own TT accounts to get followers.

Tattle is not about trolling, that's not acceptable. And threads where people don't serious report rule breaches like trolling can't continue.

edit, unlocked. report when the rules are being broken to stop it being locked as next time it maybe permanent.

Stop breaking rules please. Otherwise we’ll have no where to discuss this.

She hasn’t been live today that I’ve noticed?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.